Anastasia's stats

Anastasia916

I received a replacement XL cup from Lucy as one of my other ones was leaking air for some odd reason. I have been using the replacement about 5 days or so now, and so far no leaks, yay! I am LOVING the results from the XL domes, I do longer have to prepump with the L's in order to get the XL's on. I pumped with just the XL's tonight and got to 36 1/2 inches on the fullest part and 35 inches above nipples. And I measured that a few months ago and that was 33 inches, so happy that is increasing too! My boobs feel the same size now as they did when I was pregnant, and the size they were when I was wearing padded bras before starting NB. I went without a bra the other day, and I have sensitive nipples so my husband knows to grab them gently without a bra on, well he grabbed them too roughly and said oh sorry, thought you had a bra on! All I had on was one of those camisoles. Such a good feeling. I think I'll be a 32D before long!

cleo

You have done so well this far Anastasia, congratulations. Hope the New Year brings you your 32Ds!! :)

Anastasia916

Okay just a quick update, still using the XL's tonight after pumping for an hour and 30 min I measured and I'm at 37 1/2 inches at the nipples after pumping! and 36 inches above nipples! I just hope this size starts to stay soon, I will definitely need new bras though lol. I had to pin the band tighter on the 34C bra I have, since the band is a little big, but after pumping the cups fit perfectly. So thinking about ordering some 32D bras soon to grow into.

cleo

Wow that's great, I was thrilled to be at 36" after pumping an hour and a half last night. At 37.5" I'd be ecstatic!! lol

Anastasia916

Thanks Lisa, I'm braless in that pic, the dress is that type that has the thin nipple cover type things built into it. But I have no type of bra on, the dress creates good cleavage though :p

I should really update this lol I always update my pic section but not my stats LOL. I am on my 5th bottle of Ultra Breast, and there have been 2 times that I had to take 2 weeks or so off from NB, but I have not lost my size of a 32C which I achieved last November/December, I'm too lazy right now to go check when that exactly was lol. Since starting the XL domes I don't really grow outward much but more roundness, which is what I want right now. So I'm staying at about 36 inches without pumping, right after I pump I get to 36 1/2 inches, sometimes 37. I think I was measuring wrong before, cause I would measure sitting down, now I measure standing which I think is more accurate. So I think when I was getting 37 1/2 after pumping it was wrong, or maybe it was that I was using the L's first then the XL's, hmm maybe I should start doing that again? Who knows.

Anastasia916

Since my last post I have been prepumping with the L's for 30 min then I pump with the XL's for an hour to 2 hours. There have been a few days here and there I couldn't pump as I didn't have time. But currently everytime I measure now 12 hours after pumping when all the swelling is gone I'm at about 36 1/4 inches or 36 1/2 around the bust, after pumping I get to 37 or 37 1/4. I know once the 37 inches is permanent I will need new bras again lol hubby is going to kill me haha. But I can give the newer 32C's I have now to family or sell em, so no biggie. I'm thinking of starting maca for hormone balance and to help with my sex drive. I heard some ladies say it kick started theirs, so it's worth a shot. Haven't decided yet cause I also wanted to try a green tea energy and weight loss aid I've heard about. So I don't want to be taking too many pills lol. One more a day I don't mind, but 2 or 3 different ones a day, no thanks. Well hopefully by my next bday which is in September, I'll be at a 32D, that's my goal, I think it's pretty reasonable, not like I'm asking for it within a month lol. I'll next take pics and post them as soon as I get to a 32D.

Anastasia916

Okay seems my last post got deleted some how lol, the technical difficulties, how I love them LOL. So I uploaded some new pics (well Lucy uploaded them since I was having technical issues) all this week I have been measuring at 37 inches without swelling and been wearing my 34C bras as my 32C's are too tight. I started my cycle yesterday, I normally only have a 3 to 4 day cycle. So on Monday or Tuesday going to see if this is permanent growth or just swelling from my cycle. And if it's permanent looks like I got to a 32D and next is a 34D/32DD! HAHAHA booby greed has gotten the best of me, but I love it. I think this is why I am not ordering any more expensive bras until after I am done growing. Otherwise I will be making VS and fredericks very very rich, heck I might as well invest in stock lol. And if the 37 inches is permanent, that means I've grown 3 inches since starting NB and 5 inches since I started any NBE!

sunsetz

Wow...thats great news Anastasia! Since my boobies have been growing I've been more interested in buying those super sexy plunge bras. Its great to finally not to have to wear a heavily padded bra. I've got boobies now! :)

Anastasia916

Okay sorry I forgot to update here lol, I'm measuring at 36 1/2 inches around the bust without swelling and anywhere from 37 1/4 to 38 inches with swelling. So seems the 37 inches may have been mother nature teasing me lol. It may also be that I stopped listening to the subliminal BE CD for 5 days, who knows. I did start listening to it again today and will see what happens in a week or so to see if that was it. Either way I have been pumping everyday, aiming for 2 times a day now instead of 1. I only missed one day over the weekend due to having company over. By the time company left I was too tired to even function lol. So I'm hoping with me not missing days like I use to, trying to pump twice a day as much as I can, and such. I will be a permanent 37 or 37 1/2 inches by September. I am thinking I will continue until I get to 38 inches just to even out the breasts with my butt as much as possible. Though my butt is 39 inches. And my hips are 37 inches. I'm also been working out more trying to get my tummy back to 25 inches to have that hour glass figure ;)

eva_bs

oooo...I'm sorry to here that mother nature only tested you.lol.
I hope you reach your goal till september!! (I'm sure you will reach it earlier).
I'm crossing my finger for you!!!!
Good Luck!!!
:-*

sofia1

Hey Anastasia what subliminal tapes do you use? i've started doing visualization when i noogle where i picture what size is ideal for me, plus i try to feel as much as i can what they feel like bigger lol.something is happening cuz they're growing! :) good luck with getting to your next goal!

Pretty

Anastasia, I am so glad i decided to read through you experiences with NB. They have made me so optimistic that not only are my boobs swelling to a size i love and holding long enough, but they may actually be this size before pumping one day. I didnt know if i completly believed in the whole growth aspect of NB before, but i sure do now. I Cant wait see the differene in my stats section this time next year. That is if i can get around to starting one..lol
XoXo
PRETTY