And the Adventure Begins

PrincessBarbie

Hi all! I received my package today and I don't think I could be more excited! Here's some information about me.

I'm 19 years old. No kids. Currently a 36B. I weight lift...a lot. I have tubular breast deformity. I would like to end up at a full C or even a D. Here are some starting pictures.

Time to noogle. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1214.jpg
    IMG_1214.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 507
  • IMG_1217.JPG
    IMG_1217.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 441
  • IMG_1218.JPG
    IMG_1218.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 399

Strumpet

Hi and welcome!
Looks like you have quite a bit of breast tissue already, so I'm sure you'll respond well to NB. :)
Remember to take it slow and not overpump, especially in the beginning, so as not to damage the breasts.
Best of luck to you!

Diosa

Welcome! I love your name.. I used to use a similar username back in HS for everything, the reverse- BarbiePrincess lol... Good luck on your journey... Be consistent, you deff have boob tissue already so you should do great, lots of lotion and /or oil.. it works differently for everyone, but it duz work!
Pump It Up!
~Diosa

Boodles

Hi Princess Barbie

And welcome. I wish you good luk on your 'Adventure'.

I was wondering what makes you think that you have tubular breasts? From your photos they do not look like other pics I have seen of tubular breasts.

Anyway, I wish you luck and happy noogling :)

roadrashes

Hi and you are going to do fine so stay motivated and read alot too.It can get discouraging but I have found that you really have to just stick with it.You do not look like you have tubular breasts at all.And I have seen alot of boobs by now.Keep us updated.Are you taking any herbs?

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!
The adventure you are starting on will be a long one.
It takes time, and LOTS of it, BUT the results are permanet.
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy will be visiting you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 :) ;)

PrincessBarbie

Thank you all so much for your support! Sorry for my slow response. I had exams this week, but I will be on top of my game from now on :) I have been noogling 2 times a day from 30 min- 40 min depending on how much time I have.

To answer the posts, I only know I have tubular breasts because I had a few appointments with plastic surgeons over the summer and they told me I had slightly tubular breasts. haha The large areola and slight droopiness are all signs of tubular breasts when I looked it up online. But, I'm glad you guys don't think they look tubular though! Hopefully the doctors are wrong :)

I am not taking any herbs at the moment. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also, I plan on posting more pictures when I reach one week. I think they look a little bigger!! I am more focused on the shape though. Round boobies here I come!

Boodles

Hi Princess Barbie

I do wonder at the motives of the plastic surgeons. It is, after all, in their interests to convince you that you have a 'deformity' requiring surgical correction! When you see photos of truely tubular breasts they are a long call from yours. I cannot see that your areolas are that big or that your boobs are very droopy! I am sure you have seen this site when you have been researching this but I will post the link just in case http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php At the bottom of the first page of images they show tubular breasts and compare them to normal breasts.

Either way, I think you already have nice boobs and hope that you can get what you want in time with NB. :) Good luck to you.

roadrashes

Okay PrincessBarbie I actually went to look and I really don't see any resemblence to your breasts. The plastic surgeon might have said it like lumping all brunettes into one category.If there is it's very very slight.I look like I do too then. I just saw a whole lot of drooping boobs (like mine), spaced apart with large aerolas.You do have some nice breast tissue above and below and I can only believe that the noogleberry is going to fill it up with tissue. You have a great body too, I can clearly see you work out. I've been exercising and toning up and haven't lost any breast tissue so keep it up but remember to keep your calories at a healthy level too.There are so many great suggestions and supportive people here. Keep sharing and we look forward to your updates and success.

PrincessBarbie

Good news! I'm at my boyfriend's for a visit and he told me (multiple times) that my breasts look and feel much bigger and he has no idea I'm noogling! My breasts already fill the large cups to the top so that I cannot pump anymore. I think when I return to school I will switch to the extra large! I will post pictures as soon as I am back from my vacation. Thank you all again for your support!

Boodles, I went on that website and it was really nice to see so many different types of breasts! I have not seen other breasts, besides on bathing suit models and what not, and have always been striving for the perfect, round chest. Thank you so much for showing me that website :)

Roadrashes, I'm ecstatic that you don't see any resemblance! I've been very self conscious of my chest since I started developing and after the consultations with the doctors it didn't make it much better. Thank you for thinking I have a great body! haha I love working out. That's great that you're exercising too! It makes me feel so much better and puts me in a great mood :) Keep it up!

Anastasia916

Hi hun, I was told also that I had tubular breasts. Don't always believe what doctors tell you, but yours do look ALOT like mine did when I first started noogling, but I was a 32B so a bit smaller than your starting size lol. Noogling did make my shape MUCH better, there is a more round shape to them, even without a bra, I have more cleavage, more breast under the nips, etc. They don't look perfectly round like implants, but they are a ton better than they use to be so I'm happy. Are you massaging or taking supplements along with noogling? But yea, there is hope to fix your shape with NB, just keep at it, it took me a year to go from a 32B to a 32D, but definitely worth it. I think you look like a great size starting out so would love to see where this takes you in 6 months or so.

PrincessBarbie

Anastasia916, that is so inspirational! I'm so happy that it worked for you and I will continue to noogle until I can get your results :) I'm not taking any supplements at the moment but am massaging. Do you take any supplements? If so, which would you recommend?

I have some pictures from tonight after about 2 weeks of noogling. I can feel a difference! I think I'm growing!

Attachments

• IMG_1245.jpg
    IMG_1245.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 351
  • IMG_1247.JPG
    IMG_1247.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 327
  • IMG_1248.JPG
    IMG_1248.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 329

jeane

Italian living in France
Your photos are very nice!
You are an artist. ;)
My congratulations.
Be a patient with noogleberry.
In some months, you will see big difference.
I wish you a lot of success. :-*

secret

great to hear you that you feel your growing so soon, noogling takes time and patiences wish you the best :D

Anastasia916

I took a BO supplement called Ultra Breast for 6 months during the time that I used NB, I do think the BO definitely helped my results.