Angela's Journey from a B to D:]

angela

download2.jpg

Not sure when I took this but it was when i first started Noogling.

download3.jpg

Same with this one.

About 2 months into it...
download4.jpg

download6.jpg

download5.jpg

Let me know if you think I'm progressing..I think I am..

PetiteNShy

Woah, you are DEFINITELY progessing! I can't believe you got those results from only two months of noogling, congratulations! What's your noogling schedule like? Did you take any supplements or use any other NBE methods? Anyways you look great, I see a huge and obvious increase in size as well as fullness and lift.

angela

thank you:)) me & my boyfriend can tell a difference! They defintely feel heavier when i'm walking around or just bending over or such. I'm not doing much..I usually pump & leave them sitting there for an hour everynight & sometimes I'll do one with the nipple cup & other pump and switch each one..I just started chewing the Zoft gum..it's disgusting but I'm not sure if that will do anything yet.. but I really hope that one day i can become a DD! Thank you for your reply:)

eva_bs

WOW!!!! Wow!!! You are a really fast responder dear!!! I am so happy for you!!!!
Good Luck!
Thanks for keeping us updated!

minnie34

Wow, I see a huge difference!!
Good for you, you're obviously a very fast responder. Looks like you're going to reach your goal in no time!! :)

Dr3a24

B cup soon to be DD in making!
You look great! I'm so happy for you. i notice my breast are the shape of your first pictures. Hopefully my breast start to develop like yours soon.

what is you size in the picture of 1st picture and the 2 months pictures?
Did you use any NBE to help you?

Dr3@

S

sissy2345

You have had really fast results. Look like a D already to me.

Sissy

angela

Thanks everyone!! I'm a 36 B I do believe..I have measured & my bras are tighter but not bulging out. I use medium domes..may need to go up a size though! thanks yall:)

pipitavivita

Hi Angela,

I also agree that you are responding fast and looking nice :) Congrats!

Regarding the cups.

I've been using the mediums since I started NB back in November last year, and I still see progress :) I'm going to keep at it until I really can't put them on at all, because they won't fit inside ;)

There were times I tried the larger domes though( I have them all, L, CL and XL, besides the XL I tried them all), and I agree with what melissa4u and Not so teeny tiny were discussing in a topic about this subject, that the medium domes seem to give more outward growth, while the larger domes give more fullness, a rounder shape, since it pulls more on the sides, and growth in width.

You can see on my pictures that my breasts extend outward from my ribcage quite a lot, and while they have started rounding out and developing more side boob, the outward growth is what's really noticeable. I think both have its advantages, since with the outward growth, you seem to grow measurement wise, and in your tops, the breast sticks out further, but the downside is that its doesn't look that big, and full. While with the side/width growth its the opposite effect, you might not see a change in measurements, but feel and also look much bigger.

Anyhow, congrats again, looking forward to seeing your progress.

Take care :)

Dr3a24

B cup soon to be DD in making!
Hey girl
How the growth going for you? Any update.... :)
Are you using anything other then NB?
What size are you now?

Drea

aiminator

Your breasts are awesome! Do you have a secret for such a fast enlargement? I would do anything to have breasts like yours!