Angels progress

enjerurei

So this is day 3 of noogling and I decided to start a thread that I'll try to keep updated with any progress. :)
Starting with about 30AA. I'm definitely seeing a tiiiny bit of swelling! And I'm starting to be able to pump a little easier because the cups are being filled more.

Today I noogled for almost the entire day.
Hope no one minds the b&w.

Attachments

• nbeday3-1.png
    nbeday3-1.png
    351.9 KB · Views: 144
  • nbeday3-2.png
    nbeday3-2.png
    376.4 KB · Views: 126
  • nbeday3-3.png
    nbeday3-3.png
    322.1 KB · Views: 157

enjerurei

It's been around 2 weeks now, not seeing a ton of sustained swelling but I think there's decent progress?

Top pictures are from the first or 2nd day, bottom are from today. :D

Attachments

• 2weeks.png
    2weeks.png
    312 KB · Views: 278

James

Fabulous swelling! Permanent growth won't happen for a while yet. Looks like you could be moving up a cup size soon too.

How's your program, drinking lots of water, using a vitamin E rich oil like Safflower (salad oil variety)? Getting in lots of massage?

Your nipples look gorgeous. Already off to a great start. ;D

enjerurei

James said:
Fabulous swelling! Permanent growth won't happen for a while yet. Looks like you could be moving up a cup size soon too.

How's your program, drinking lots of water, using a vitamin E rich oil like Safflower (salad oil variety)? Getting in lots of massage?

Your nipples look gorgeous. Already off to a great start. ;D

Thank you James! I started off with the XS cups but quickly moved to Small. Can't wait to go to medium!
My left breast is slightly bigger than my right and sometimes "hogs" most of the suction. ??? Because I'll pump to the point that the left breast can stand but my right gets left behind. I pinch the left tube so I can just pump the right one.. but then most of the air goes into the left again as soon as I let go.
It's not too bad, I just pump my right one by itself sometimes. (By plugging up the left cup)

And yea, I drink several bottles of water and healthy teas. I use actual Vitamin E + Cocoa Butter with Vitamin E. Vitamin E seriously helps!
Thanks for the kind words. :D

NadiOne

Hello Angel good luck on your journey, remember to take your time and don't hurt those beautiful boobs. Did you take your original measurements?

enjerurei

I had so much swelling tonight I just had to document it! :D
The picture really doesn't do it justice.

I noogled for around 2 hours, I think. I wanted to keep going but my nipples did a weird thing and it kind of freaked me out. :-X
So I was like "okay I'll give it a rest."
But still, it was fantastic!

@DoubleD, no I didn't save my original measurements. D: I believe it's about 22" or 23" ... if that.
But after pumping tonight it was about 26" ;D (but the swelling had gone down a little by the time I measured)

Attachments

• 2014-02-05 01-41-26.010.png
    2014-02-05 01-41-26.010.png
    241.5 KB · Views: 126

Miss-K

beautiful big boobs!
You're doing great! I think one thing that also helps growth is to change your self image in your mind. I know for years when I thought of myself naked/topless in my mind I would think of myself as a flat chested woman. But I'm slowly changing that and trying to put an image in my mind of myself as a busty, and curvaceous woman. Then I feel them tingling so it must work! ;)

enjerurei

Miss-K said:
You're doing great! I think one thing that also helps growth is to change your self image in your mind. I know for years when I thought of myself naked/topless in my mind I would think of myself as a flat chested woman. But I'm slowly changing that and trying to put an image in my mind of myself as a busty, and curvaceous woman. Then I feel them tingling so it must work! ;)

Hehe, interesting! :D
I've always wondered about that tingling feeling. I've heard many girls mention it but I've never once experienced it.
My boobs and nipples are kind of numb :l lol

enjerurei

Ugh. I'm really confused about what's going on with my breasts. :-\
To be honest, when I'm not pumping and they're back to normal, they're currently smaller than they've been in a long time. I don't understand it.
It's not the noogleberry because I noticed in my starting pictures (from just before my first pump) they're smaller than some even older pictures I found. And it's even more weird because I've put on weight since then! Idk what has made them shrink :-[

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
There is a fair number of factors which can affect the appearance of size. Since you spoke of weight, depending on *where* it most landed and how much -- this can make them look smaller.

Now if your bra just isn't as full; that's something else. I assume you've ruled out the cycling of size with AF? I can't recall if you're doing supps or not but they can change things up a bit too.

It could be my imagination but when I'm entering a growth spurt, I swear I shrink... :)

Keep an eye on it and march on is the best I can say. I would caution about continuing to noogle during injury since tissue tends to recede in those conditions (aka shrink). But if this started before... well.. *sigh* :)

DJ

enjerurei

dminer84 said:
There is a fair number of factors which can affect the appearance of size. Since you spoke of weight, depending on *where* it most landed and how much -- this can make them look smaller.

Now if your bra just isn't as full; that's something else. I assume you've ruled out the cycling of size with AF? I can't recall if you're doing supps or not but they can change things up a bit too.

It could be my imagination but when I'm entering a growth spurt, I swear I shrink... :)

Keep an eye on it and march on is the best I can say. I would caution about continuing to noogle during injury since tissue tends to recede in those conditions (aka shrink). But if this started before... well.. *sigh* :)

DJ

Yeah, it's not just appearance though. I can tell by how they feel and the bra thing. I did take some supplements before I started noogling (mostly fenugreek, hops and saw palmetto) :-[ but I haven't taken them in a while. I hope that didn't screw me over some how. It seems for (most?) girls they help or do nothing, not take away. I made an appointment to ask my doctor about having my hormone levels tested because I'm very curious about that. Hopefully he won't deny me that.