Anni's Pics

Matt B

Damn Anni ,that is weird cuz they sure look biggercthan that.Those measuring guidlines I think are crap.I used the plus 4 o5 or whatever it is and I can wear 36 D -38C and be comfy. Depends on the bra and like Jezebel says if you want them in your face or not.
But wit a super small band size those beauties would look huge.
i started wearing cami's last winter on jobs and they really help and they're comfortable as well.So,they're covered.For Now!! ;D

eva_bs

WOW!!! :)
I MUST USE the NB!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRR....I have it for +2 years.......only used it for 3 months..............rrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........
OOO...How many hours do you use it per day? do you pump everyday?
Do you do pump and realess? or do you pump...and then pump again after a few minutes?

For the first two months of owning it I didn't notice any difference at all (honestly I don't even think I got swelling either) so I know how it is to want to quit that soon. I pump for 2 hours every day with the XLs (sometimes I skip days but lately I've been pretty good about sticking with it) and I tend to do pump and release. I pump til it feels a bit uncomfortable, keep it there for like 15 seconds (sometimes longer if it feels okay), then release most of the air. I wait a few more seconds and repeat the process. I don't always release most of the air either - sometimes I'll just release a decent amount to where my breasts feel more comfortable. I'm not sure I use the best technique... I have kind of an improvisational noogling style I guess. But so far it's been working alright! O also, I pump laying down on my back (I usually bend my knees so I can rest my computer there and still do stuff, if that makes sense) because when I pump sitting straight up it sucks wayyy too much from the top of my chest and not enough from underneath.

Oh and Matt - I think I'm just weirded out about sizing because from the side my breasts really don't look big AT ALL ha... I don't know if you've ever heard of the blog Thin and Curvy, but that's where I get my measurement guidelines from (she doesn't do the whole add 4 or 5 thing): http://www.thinandcurvy.com/2010/10/how-to-measure-your-bra-size-correct.html . A lot of other sites advocate this method too but she's like a bra guru so I trust her a little more.

I never realized until recently that all my life I've had warning signs of improperly fitting bras, i.e. the band would ride up in back, my straps would be supporting most of my weight, the cups would be too tight on a 34B but gap on a 34C, etc. I think I definitely need to try going down to a smaller band size so that the BAND is carrying the weight of my breasts, not the straps. According to Brittany's (T&C) guidelines I would be either a 28FF or a 30E... because my measurements are 29" underbust and a tad bit over 36" overbust, but an F or E size still seems really big to me. However I think there's a lot of myths about cup sizes and I think just because you're a D, E, etc. it doesn't necessarily mean your breasts are "big" in the sense most people think of. I think it's more about the proportions of your breasts in relation to the size of your ribcage. Weird to think I used to feel like my ribcage was huge lol... I want to try some of these sizes just to see how they work out, but I'm still wary just because I was brought up thinking I was a way different size. However I've never understood why I should be wearing a 34" band when my ribs are actually 4 or 5 inches smaller than that so I guess it makes sense to me. Why can't people just agree on one way of measuring boobs lol...

chica

Anni thanks for explaining the pump and release method! I never understood what the "release" part meant -now I do.

Ive just tried it, it kinda hurts for a bit lol. hopefully more swelling/growth!

thanks

gd luck

chica x

Matt B

Hi Anni,there isn't any "best" technique.It's whatever works,and from the looks of things :eek: LOL yours is working.
My theory is "if it ain't broke don't fix it".Your pump and release technique is almost the same as mine,I just hold longer and probably pump harder.

Matt ;)

Padded Hell

Anni,

Your boobs look great :). Your P&R method has inspired me to try it out, thanks for sharing. If I only get half the results you have, I'll be one happy woman!