Anni's stats

LAWMANN2004

Just A Thought, Why Not Use A Bank Check? If You Do Send Cash, Send It Insured,
Return Recipt Requested. Just A Few Thoughts From My Experences.

thanks for the advice you two; however lucy just came up with an idea that i think will be the best option. she said i could transfer money from my bank account to my PayPal account, that way it will only show up in my bank statement as "PayPal Transfer" or something like that, and then i can use the balance i've loaded on my PayPal account to pay for my NB. i already made the transfer and now i'm just waiting for it to process; when it goes through in a couple days i can finally order my NB :)

just checking in to say my NB came in the mail today :D yay! i've been waiting for this day for months haha.

i'll be taking pics for my own records just to make sure there's no placebo effect. also i'm going to try not to measure very often because i've heard what a let down that can be. plus i feel like my chest measurement varies a lot as it is even without doing any kind of NBE so i know it's kind of unreliable. hopefully i'll start to see some results soon though :) but if it takes a little while that's okay too, cause i'm keeping this a secret from basically everyone but the people who i'm super close with and i don't really want to draw anyone's attention with sudden miraculous boob growth haha.

LAWMANN2004

Congratulations on reciving your pump kit.
Welcome to the new world of NB.
Go slowly at first, with little pressure, and
stay with a routine that works for you.
Please keep updating with new reports as
you progress.
I think that the boobie fairy will soon pay you
a visit. Only happens when you least expect it.
Have fun, Jamie2