Annoying Newbie Questions

Ex

Good Afternoon!

I just got my soft rings yesterday and was actually able to noogle for almost 45 minutes yesterday. :D
Before it was just too painful after 15 minutes, without the rings.

I don't know if it is because I am a pale redhead, casper-the-friendly-ghost pale, but when I noogle, my breasts were turning a very light blue tinge rather than red or pink (nowhere near purple, either). It didn't hurt, and I didn't get any rings or red dots. It wasn't a bright or dark blue, just a tinge. They felt tight while I was noogling, but that was it. I am paranoid about over pumping, I just did one or two squeezes after the cups stay on; otherwise in a few minutes, they lose suction and fall off. I did notice that it takes less suction the more oiled up I am, and when I was done, the noogle rings disappeared in less than 5 minutes. In the winter, when my hands or feet get cold, they turn blue, too, instead of pink.

Also, anyone using evening primrose oil and flax seed mix? I was thinking about taking them internally, but wondering if anyone uses them externally in an oil or lotion mix while actually noogling or after. The one reference I could find was from Not So Teeny Tiny using the EPO, but I don't know if she was taking it or using in topically.

Any feedback is appreciated, and thank you! Ciao :-*

Steph74

I'm also a pale redhead and this happens to me also. Even with hardly any pressure I look like a blue boobed alien ;D

Steph

lexuswoman

Hey!

That's great news! Glad the rings are working for you. I must not be using enough lotion because even with the soft rings, I still get those pin prick ring marks. I get red ring marks with the Brava, but they go away within minutes, these take days. But I gotta keep trying! Happy noogling!

Ex

Sorry, haven't been around. We've had the stomach flu.

I have noticed that sometimes they don't turn blue, but there doesn't seem to be any problem with them anyway. I just noogled for 5 hours, and they seem fine - no ring marks after a few minutes

Lexus ~ I had a problem with getting those red pinprick bruises with the Brava all the time, and I would have ring marks all the time - they didn't fade. I haven't had any like that with the NB so far. I use a ton of lubricant - grapeseed oil and shea butter and then put a layer of Vaseline on the soft rings. They feel like they would slip right off it is so slick, but they don't. They actually stay on much better. Don't need to moisturize my breasts anymore!

Steph~yeah - it was making me think of those macaques - the monkeys with the blue behinds. Guess it is just another weird red-head thing. I think it is because our skin is so pale that we are seeing more of the veins. Glad it isn't just me.

mumOf3Angels

Looking forward to my Happily Ever After
The common theory seems to be its all in the lubricant, let me know how you get on and what you find works, I will be starting before long and like you am very pale, would love to know what you find works xx