Another question about moving up to bigger domes.

M

momofbats

OK, so...I have been pumping since Dec. of 08. Started out a small A cup bra size. I use the medium domes, and I think its about time to move up to the large domes. My right breast was always smaller the the left, so it has been quite a while that the left nipple would block the hole in the dome when I pumped, but I continued to use the med. domes, because the right side wasn't even close, and it needed to catch up. Well it almost has, and that is why I'm about ready to change dome size. My confusion though, is because I'm still just an A cup. What the heck is going on? Shouldn't I be bigger than an A if I need the Large domes? I don't get it. My ULTAMATE goal is to be a full B, but at this rate I'll be needing super duper extra large domes LOL!

Thanks again girls!

K

kultzu

( I hope this time the post will get through, i wrote it once but then the connection failed so now I am writing again...)

Hi momofbats,

The dome size is not corresponding to the breast size. Wide-frame people tend to be able to start with M or L cups than small-frame people at same breast size. If you feel like to should move up to L cups then I would say go for it, regardless of your breast size.

What are your measurements ( underbust, across nipple, across each breast) ?

Hope this helps,
Kultzu

M

momofbats

Hi Kultzu,

My measurements really don't make sense (as far as bra size). According to my measurements I should wear a 32B, but have always been a 34A (with room to grow). Anyway, under is 32, over nips is 34-341/2, and I don't know how to measure accross each breast :p

Thanks,
momofbats

L

Lululu

do you mean you actual measurement under bust is 32 of is that after you've added 4-5cm? - I'm 29.5 underbust which technically makes me 34 but I find 32 a better fit as most 34 ridesup at the back.

L x

M

momofbats

LOL goes to show ya how long it's been since I had to measure for a bra size, cuz I didn't even know how!!! :D OK, apparently I should be in a 36 (which would never fit) my 34's do fit well in that area. And measeuring each breast crosswise, is 7.5ish soooo....I'm too small for the chart! lol Not even to the A level! lol

K

kultzu

I think this topic should be moved to Breast enlargement section, also may have to be combined under same topic you have there.

Just a thought.

Kultzu

L

Lululu

I'm laughing at the size I come out as on that chart too - on the implants one I would come out as 34B - which is probably what I look like so it makes sense but it would never fit properly - I think the other chart is better although again that puts me as a 34D so I end up having to knock a cm off my underband measurement (put in 28.4 instead of 29.5) to get it to come up with 32 - once I do that it comes out with 32DD (US) or 32E (UK). I did try a 32E on but I'm not quite there yet - I can foresee getting there though which would be amazing!! and I bought another 32DD which is the most comfortable at the mo - just goes to show that the only way to get a perfect bra fit is to try it!!

M

momofbats

Moving to other page of forum, same question. I realized after I posted my ??'s I was in the wrong spot!

Thanks girls, see ya over yonder :p