Answers and tips for newbies pretty please! :)

topcat

Hiya, I'm new to noogleberry and have lots of questions!

I've just ordered the large contoured dome set and have a small (25inch) back, does this mean I'm likely to have more pain where the domes touch my ribs? I've ordered the foam rings, will I be able to attach a circle of yoga mat whilst using the rings? Is it okay to cover the inside of the domes with cling film to avoid lotions and oils ruining the domes? How do I prevent the domes from cracking? When you first start using the domes how much do you usually fill them i.e. how do you know the domes aren't too big or too small?

How much pressure is normal/safe to use when pumping to prevent damage to tissue? For example is there an average number of pumps you use? Are there any methods which recent damaging capillaries and tissue?

Which is better for permanent growth/quicker growth in the shortest amount of time: pump and hold or pump and release? How many hours on average would be best for kickstarting growth? How long does it take to gain one cup size of permanent growth? Does age (after puberty) effect the rate of growth?

What is the best way to prevent nipple enlargement?

At the risk of sounding dense, how do I set up the domes with an airlock and clamp? If I use the airlock and clamp would I be able to maintain pressure overnight?

Does anyone know if oestrogen and 2mg cyproterone acetate (anti androgen) help maintain permanent growth? I know the pills themselves cause temporary growth but I want to know if anyone has experience using it with noogleberry and if this helped to maintain long term results?

Thanks for any help! :)

midbackn2013

Well I will try to answer as many questions as I can. You have a total of 17 questions so I'm going to number them.

1. From what I've read on the forums, yes. Your ribs should get use to it after a week or so though.

2. I don't see why not. I've seen people use double padding before. Let us know how it works out

3. Yes. I've seen this before

4. Just be careful on your pressure. Don't let the domes touch whilist noogling either. Treat them like porcelain Or a vase. Don't just throw them around when your done.

5A. N/A
5B. Too big = farting domes, lots of gaps. Too small = filling the domes very quickly, entire boob won't fit inside.

6. Pump to get a nice comfortable hold. It shouldn't hurt. If you're unsure of the pressure,keep a close look on the color of your breast.

7. No. Everyone is different.

8. ? N/A

9. Depends on your body and how it responds to each method. Some people do better with P&H. Some with P&R.

10. Not sure what you mean exactly but I'll try to answer anyway. You're suppose to start out with 15 - 30 mins of time each day for around a week when first starting. Then they increase to an hour or so. After a few months of noogling, some report to have hit a "stall" which is when they stop growing. Most take a month long break and afterwards, start back up on noogling with their "before break" time and see a jump start in their growth again.

11. Most take a year but for many, it's less. You could be either or.

12. I don't think so. No.

13. Tape them down. A lot of girls on here use nexxcare tape (I think that's what it's called). Some use cotton pads and tape. Others use the "nipple stoppers" a user named mummabear created using yogurt cups and blue tack. Use which ever method you think works best for you.

14. N/A

15. Yup. I believe it was made for snoogling and multi tasking in the first place

16. N/A

17. N/A

Teeny Tiny

Okay, I'll take a crack at giving you some info too. Sorry I didn't find your post sooner, but I've been in the middle of taking about a month and a half break, due to stalling, and a fall I took, landing on my right breast and hurting the ribs just under and alongside my right breast landing on a planter, needless to say with the pain I've been having from that there's no way I'm trying to noogle until the pain is gone. Hopefully starting back up August 1st, and I haven't been keeping up on the forum like I usually do, as I usually check it and respond to posts while I'm noogling, unless I'm snoogling (can't check it in my sleep ;))

Many experience pain in their ribs when starting, I know I did, even with padding, and it lasted at least a couple months for me, until they got used to it, now I noogle with no padding and no pain. Another thing you may experience in the beginning is the dreaded armpit/upper arm pain, depending on how much breast tissue you're starting with. Many experience a painful sensation in their armpits and possibly down the upper arm when starting out with very little tissue. The less you have to start with the less you have to pad the nerves that run up the upper arm, through the armpit, down the outside of the breasts to the nipples. Noogling can pinch the nerve where the dome sits on it until you start to gain some tissue to pad it, then it will go away. While we're on the subject of pain, another uncomfortable, but usually a sign of growth coming is a pain in the middle of your back, just under the shoulder blades. Some (I know I do) experience pain in this area just before a growth spurt. Why, I don't know, but as uncomfortable as it is, I welcome it because I know that when I get it the babies are about to have a growth spurt. Sometimes they do increase without the pain, and some never experience it, but if you do just sit with a pillow behind your back for extra padding, or lay in bed, which is my favorite way to noogle because of how much more even the swelling is and how much more rounded they are when I take them off, either should help to minimize the pain.

I don't recall hearing anyone talking about using more than one padding method at a time, I have no idea how that would work, unless the rings are glued to the cup and the yoga mat is glued to the rings you'd have more places air could leak back in making maintaining a suction damn near impossible. If you want to try that method I'd recommend using a hot glue gun to glue the rings to the domes, making sure there's an air tight seal all the way around, then make sure you do the same with the yoga mat. I recommend hot glue, as it makes a good seal, but stays soft feeling to the touch, in case it makes any contact with your skin while you noogle, and it peels off the domes fairly easily should you choose to remove it, or need to in order to replace the padding. Not sure how it'll peel off the rings and yoga mat though, they might get ruined if you try to separate them.

You can probably use the film if you want, I don't see why you couldn't, but I haven't found that the lotion I use ruins the domes, if anything it helps maintain them so they don't crack as fast. I wouldn't recommend using any kind of oil with them, I prefer Suave Cocoa Butter with Shea lotion that I buy at Wal-Mart. It works really well to moisturize them and create a good seal, and the cocoa butter helps to prevent stretch marks as you grow, in case you should be a fast responder and grow rapidly like some do, I'm a ssllloooowwwww responder, so I doubt I'd have that problem, although after taking a long enough break I do tend to increase a whole cup size in less than a month, so it may be helping and I don't realize it. I just use use a soft tissue and wipe the lotion off of the domes, or rinse it off under running water in the sink then dry them off.

Domes cracking is inevitable, they can only take so much pressure for so long before they crack, especially the contoured larges, because they're made out of a less durable material than the others because of their design. But they are way more comfortable than the others too, the best way you can avoid them cracking any sooner than necessary is by not over pumping. Use the least amount of pressure necessary to maintain a suction and they should last for quite a while. Also, your breasts will be much happier and respond well with this method, as you don't need a lot of pressure and swelling to get them to grow, too much and it can cause the opposite reaction. Start out with the minimum pressure needed 1-4 times a day, for 30 minutes each session, you can increase them to 1 hour sessions after 2-4 weeks, and this should be all you need to experience growth. I started out doing 8-16 hours a day of pumping, too hard for too long every day, and at the end of 6 months they were a half cup size smaller and sagging, and I started out a small but perky 36AA (if that). Took a 3 month or so break, restarted with the amount of time and sessions I recommended for you, and within a month I went from the 36AAA (if that) I had ended up at to a full 36A with no more sag. Just take it slow and easy and your cups will last longer and your breasts will be happier and respond better.

When you start out don't worry about how much you fill the domes, everyone fills theirs differently, depends on how much you're starting out with, the size of the domes you start with, etc. And as far as too big or too small, if they're too big you won't get a suction, if their too small you'll fill them in no time and need to get larger ones. I started out ordering a double set with M and L domes, tried the M domes twice, and while I didn't fill them, ended up putting them back in the box and giving them to another forum member later because they're so narrow that not much of my breasts would fit in them. They pulled just about an inch or two in around the nipples, and because I was having issues with a cyst in my right breast the pain from them was more than I could bare so I started out with the L's and did not have the pain I had with the M's. My breasts started out small, but wide, and found that the L's were just way more comfortable for me, and I liked the swelling and growth they gave me, the mediums would not have given me the same.

As far as how much pressure to use, as I said earlier, use the minimum necessary to maintain a suction, don't use so little that they fall off real easy, but don't use so much that they hurt. Some of the things you want to watch out for while noogling are red dots on the breasts, they are caused by broken blood vessels, basically little blood blisters, and they are a sign that you are over pumping and causing damage. They are what I experienced several times during the first 6 months, when I actually caused damage and tissue loss instead of growth. The other thing you want to watch out for is purple breasts when noogling. You can tell their color best by looking in a mirror as you pump. Look at them through the end of the domes that the tubing attaches to in the mirror, this will give you their true appearance, for some reason looking down at them through the sides of the domes is misleading, they may appear normal to red when in fact they are purple. When in doubt simply pop them off and look at the color they are immediately after taking them off, as it usually takes a few seconds at minimum for the purple to fade. If you see any purple with either method release the pressure and pump them back up using less pressure. If you have an issue with them turning purple almost immediately, as a few do, this could be a sign of a circulation issue that you might want to have checked out by a doctor. Or you may just need to prep them before starting, like giving them a good 10-15 minute massage, which helps to heat them up, increase circulation, and actually helps improve the results of noogling, so you may choose to do this before each session anyway. Inward rotations (in towards the top of the breasts, down the middle, out at the bottoms, up the outsides, etc) is supposed to be a good method to help increase breast size by itself, so if you include this to your noogling routine it may help to speed things up. They say to do 100-300 rotations twice a day, once in the morning, once in the evening. I do 200 with my left breast, and 300 with my right because it's smaller than my left. And I do count the number of pumps I use, once you get used to how much you can pump safely by watching in a mirror simply use the same number of pumps when you noogle without looking in a mirror and you should be fine every time. For example, with the L's I'd start out the day with 8 pumps, as they got used to the pressure I might add a pump or two during the session. As the day passed if I retained swelling throughout the day they'd pump easier and I'd need to add a pump to start with, so I'd start out with 9 pumps during my second session, then increase as they got used to the pressure. Once you get the hang of it you'll be able to tell how many pumps you can safely use by the feel of the pull on them. You should feel them being pulled outward, but there should be no pain, unless you have any issues with your breasts like I do with my right one. I've actually sucked a cyst out of my right breast before, and that hurt like hell!

As far as pump and hold and pump and release go, everyone is different, so what works for one may not work for another. All I can offer as far as advice is to try them both and see what works best for you. Pump and hold is what I usually do, however when I had my growth spurt after damaging them I was using cracked domes that wouldn't hold a suction for very long, so I obviously ended up using pump and release because I'd pump them up, let the pressure go down till they were about to fall off, then pump them back up. I did this for 45-60 minutes, 1 - 3 times a day and grew from a 36AAA (if that) to a full 36A in less than thirty days after taking a 2 1/2 - 3 month break. Since then, during a second growth spurt, where I increased from a full 36A to a full 36B I used the pump and hold technique, so apparently they both work for me. It is much easier to over pump using the pump and release technique however, so I'd recommend starting with the pump and hold to give them a chance to get used to it before trying the pump and release.

There is no real method for kick starting growth, it's something they need to get used to, being too aggressive too soon can cause the opposite results of what you're looking for. As I said earlier, I recommend 1-4 30 minute sessions a day starting out. After a while you'll be able to comfortably sit through watching a movie while noogling, but I don't recommend much more than 3 hours at a time, other than when snoogling. They need some resting time to get used to things and grow. You need to try to be patient, some grow quickly and start growing fast, others take a year or more before they start seeing any visible growth. Everyone is different, and there is no method that works for everyone to give them maximum results fast, either you're going to be a quick responder, an average responder, or a slow responder. Which one you won't know till you give it a try for a while.

The length of time it takes to grow a cup size varies for everyone. Some gain a cup size within a month (may be actual growth at this point, or just swelling retention), others may take a year or more before seeing a cup size of growth. It took me 10 months because of overdoing it in the beginning to experience any real growth.

Age does not seem to have much effect of the results of noogling. You'd think a younger person with tight, smooth skin would respond slower than someone slightly older with slightly looser skin that's able to stretch and swell easier. However someone younger has more collagen in their system and is at the perfect stage in their life to be able to respond well and have good growth. But in fact, both age groups can have equal results, same goes for someone who has had children, verses someone who has not. Some claim results are faster for someone who has had children, but there are females that have had no children and males that obviously can't have children who have had equal or better results than a female that has had children. Bottom line is everyone responds in their own way to noogling, hopefully you'll respond well. health can play a role however, someone who has a healthy body may respond better than someone who suffers from a lot of illness, like myself. I'm hoping to be able to improve my health, and hopefully improve my growth rate and be able to reach my goal of 36D.

There are a few ways to prevent the dreaded nipple enlargement, one is taping the nipples. You can either use medical grade tape in a + or * pattern, with a piece of cotton ball or makeup remover pad or something covering the nipple so the tape doesn't stick directly to the nipple (ouch). Or you could buy a bulk box of bandaids cheap like I have done and use them the same way. Or you could get something like I use that helps to restrict them from swelling. I use a nipple erector set, the rings keep them from swelling, but don't restrict the skin past the areola from swelling like tape can do, but you may experience some mild enlargement from the rings, or added nipple perkiness as a side effect. I don't mind the affects they cause on my nipples, I wish I would have discovered them before they more than doubled in size from noogling. Here's what I use... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000KBV96I/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

Not sure if you're talking about the tube clamp they send with the unit, or the the airlock kit they sell, where you can completely disconnect the pump and set it aside. I could never figure out how to use the clamp, and couldn't afford to order the airlock kit when I first discovered I needed one, so I have another method I use instead. As you can see in the attached image, I am using the CL domes, but instead of using the clamps or airlocks I have attached a small piece of tubing to the end of the domes, attached to that piece is a black plastic elbow connector that can be bought in the sprinkler section of your local hardware store like Lowe's or Home Depot, or wherever you have near you... http://www.lowes.com/pd_305769-74985-67400_0__?productId=3426502&Ntt=1%2F4+inch+elbow&pl=1&currentURL=&facetInfo= After the elbow I have another small piece of tubing with a check valve attached to it. In case you don't know what a check valve is, it's a one way valve that will let air flow in only one direction, they're used on aquariums to keep water from being able to back up into the air pump. I pick mine up at Wal-Mart, they're pretty cheap there, or you can get them at Petsmart, or just about any other pet store that sells aquarium supplies... http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2752253 Just make sure you watch which way you attach the check valve, there should be an arrow on it showing the direction of air flow, but if not, just look through the plastic at the valve inside. You'll see it's tapered at one end, the thin end you want facing away from the plastic elbow, that will allow the air to be sucked out of the domes, but will not allow it back in. Last thing is to have a section of tubing attached to your air pump to connect to the check valves, it's real easy to slip the tubing on the end of the valve to suck the air out, then simply slip it back off to disconnect the pump, then do the same with the other side. Using this method makes it really easy to do one breast at a time, one breast longer than the other, or one breast with more pressure than the other for evening out uneven breast size, should you have an issue with it like I do. It can also be done with the airlock kits they sell, but you have to buy two of them, and I found it cheaper to just use the check valves, and they work really well. The big thing to remember is that you can suck air out easily this way, but if you over pump you'll either need to pull the check valve off, or simply slip a finger under the edge of the dome and lift to break the seal and release the pressure. But I find this method very convenient, and with the plastic elbows I use to point the valves down it's real easy to slip a big shirt on over the top without affecting anything if you want to cover them up once you get the pressure adjusted properly.

And last but not least, be very careful about using any herbs or hormonal supplements that can alter your hormone balance. Having too much estrogen in your system is not good, it increases the risk of certain cancers and many other side effects you do not want. Before using any supplements of any kind I recommend seeing a gynecologist and having a hormone panel done to see where all your levels are at and talk to him/her about what you can safely try. Trust me, I know first hand what it's like to have to deal with messed up hormones, I tried several products over the years and learned the hard way that I shouldn't have ever even tried them. I've finally got mine balanced, but some of the annoying side effects and damage appear to be permanent, trust me, not even having larger breasts is worth the risk!

Hope some of my rambling has helped to answer your questions, if you have any further don't hesitate to post them, or you can always send me a personal message and I'll respond asap.

Happy Noogling!!! ;) :D ;D

Attachments

• IMAG0024-1.jpg
    IMAG0024-1.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 524

Teeny Tiny

That's what most of us long haulers are good for. There are many that have been doing it longer than I have, but I've been doing it for 3 years now. ;) :D ;D

midbackn2013

3 year is still pretty impressive ! :D I saw that it's almost the end of one of your breaks, so I can't wait to see your progress to come! :) wishing you more blessings from the booby fairy. Lol!

Teeny Tiny

Thanks, since I've been breaking I've pretty much deflated back to my last real growth spurt, which I ended up a 36B. I'm really hoping to increase to a 36C after this break, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to restart on August first, have some sore ribs just under and alongside my right breast that I really probably should let heal good before I apply the pressure of the domes to them. Had a fall a couple weeks ago that ended up with them on the top edge of a big round planter. I'm hoping they're just bruised and need time to heal, should they be cracked at all I imagine the pressure of the domes won't help matters any. If I can manage to find a place I can afford to get them looked at I may get an X-Ray to make sure they're safe and noogle through what pain is left, but I really don't think it's a good idea, so I may wait another 2-4 weeks, depending on how they feel on the first. They're no where near as painful as they were 2 weeks ago, but afraid if I noogle before they're ready I'll end up with some pretty nasty pain again. Not noogling is so hard not to do when you want them to grow, when you're in pain like I am it makes it a bit easier not to, but I'm still anxious to get them growing again! :-\

midbackn2013

Ouch! Yikes I'm sorry to hear that. :-\ I hope you find a good X-ray technician to do your scans affordabally. If not, it sounds like youre good at listening to your body so I'm sure you'll be alright and better in no time.

Love the new profile pic btw

Teeny Tiny

Thanks, that other one wasn't the greatest quality because it was scanned from a picture we had taken when my hubby had to go to San Francisco for a training class. We went a day early so we could have some fun checking out the scenery and playing. We took a bay cruise and that was one of our souvenirs from the trip. The new one is a picture of me on our wedding day Dec 31, 2008. I seriously doubt I'll be able to afford to go to the doctor, so I'll just have to be patient and wait till my ribs say it's okay to continue noogling. I'm pretty sure I'm dealing with a case of west nile virus from some mosquito bites I got the other day, so I'm really not feeling like doing much of anything right now anyway. :p

midbackn2013

Haha! I know how you feel about those Mosquitos. I'm from TN and most of the time, it's humid and stuffy out side which usually = Mosquitos. Mosquitos = my worst enemy. I despise them. Them and flies.

I hope you get better soon :)

Teeny Tiny

Thanks, me too. Tomorrow is my mother-in-laws surprise birthday party too, I was supposed to bake the cake for it, but with the way I feel we're stopping at Sam's Club on the way and buying her one instead. Today was a very bad day with the west nile crap, hopefully it'll only last a few days and not the several weeks it can last. :-X

midbackn2013

Hey, SAMs cakes are pretty darn good. If you try to pull it off as home baked, I'm sure sure won't even notice lol ^^.

Maybe there are some natural remedies for treating west nile? There's a remedy for just about everything

Teeny Tiny

Yeah, I know. I'm a googleaholic and am constantly looking for natural ways to cure this and cure that. I haven't been sticking to the diet I want to be on, but I'm getting ready to convert to 100% vegan, as I've been having a lot of health issues recently that seem to just be getting worse and worse. Had about an inch chunk removed from my cervix back in March that was precancerous, and am tired of being sick and tired and feeling like I could drop dead at any given moment. Learned recently that animal protein triggers and increases the growth of cancer cells, and that you don't have to go through CHEMO and radiation treatment, which only temporarily kills cancer cells to get rid of it. All they do is destroy what you have, and your immune system along with it, so that when it comes back (which it almost always does) you don't have a chance in hell of fighting it and it usually is fatal the second time around. My mother-in-laws best friend passed away after a 5 year fight 4am Christmas morning of last year from cancer that she had gotten rid of once with chemo and radiation, but the second time it hit her it spread hard and fast throughout her body and the chemo and radiation did her no good. Whereas if you cut all meat and dairy out of your diet and eat only plant based (but no soy, way too high in estrogen, which can also cause cancer) foods you can live a much longer healthier life. There have actually been studies that show that I think it was rats that were fed 20% animal protein a day had an increase in cancer cells, whereas when they reduced it to 5% a day they would decrease, and they could increase and decrease it up and down like a roller coaster by giving them more then less. If you have a netfix account watch Sick, Fat, and Nearly Dead and Forks over Knives, they are both very informative as to how you can heal your body and live a long healthy life if you just eat right. I know it's hard, I've fallen off the wagon several times in the last 8 months, but I'm planning to climb back on it and hopefully stay on it this time, my health and my life depend on it. At 36 years old I'm not ready to die, and my husband is not ready to watch me die either, so I have to start taking better care of myself before it's too late. :-X

Oh, and the party went well. Everyone knew they were Sam's cakes, but they were good and they knew I was sick so they didn't mind. ;)

midbackn2013

I completely understand. I've had very many friends die from cancer. Thankfully I wasn't one of them though. My mom used natural alternatives to keep my cancer in check and I feel great now.

I'm a vegetarian trying to eventually convert to about 60% raw vegan. Ive seen results of people that did this diet and frankly, I'm amazed.

Glad the party went well!

Matt B

Just an update on the CL's. They changed the plastic in them a few months ago so they are a lot stronger now.

Teeny Tiny

Wow, I didn't know you had cancer, I'm glad to hear your mom was smart enough to treat it the right way. Too many people look to modern medicine and take crap to fix one thing that will kill you from something else. If more people understood the benefits of eating a vegan diet, I'm planning on trying to go 75-100% raw, and healing yourself with nutrition instead of drugs people would live a lot longer, healthier lives. I think the U.S. has the highest rate of obesity and cancer related deaths, and that's because of all the crap people eat. I don't think things will ever change though, too many people depend on making a living off all the things that kill you, that and I think it's a form of population control. If everyone lived long healthy lives they'd have less need for modern medicine and drugs, so there goes the medical and drug markets, and with less people dying every year and the rate of births the population of the planet would explode and everyone would be stuck living in little lego cubes instead of nice homes. But those of us who do know can beat the odds, provided we can find healthy produce that isn't laced with pesticides and other unhealthy substances. When we can get a house on a nice size piece of land, eventually I plan on growing all my own fruits and veggies. That way I'll know what's going in my body. ;) :D ;D

midbackn2013

I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!!

And I also plan to make my own garden. As soon as I move out of this apartment or into my own home, im getting started. I've already got it planned in my head. Nearly every fruit, vegetable and herb you can think of ;)