any experience with volufiline?

amelie

Hi everyone
Not sure if this has been discussed already, but has anyone tried creams with volufiline (Aumenti seems to be one)? It seems this increases the fat right under the skin, which is something I could use on my upper chest.
Any side effects, and does it last?
thanks!

Lily13

Aumenti does something, but it isn't drastic. I think it has helped me build some more tissue up top as I have very little there. I use it every day when I know I won't be getting a shower, so it can soak into the skin and hopefully do its thing. :)

Lily13

I think it would stop, but I have no idea. I was using it in conjunction with NB to help with swelling and to promote some growth.

xxbabygirlxx

I've always wondered about this. I know some people who use volufiline on their face to increase collagen on their face. So i wonder if it increases collagen on the breasts would be possible? I wonder if using a dermaroller on the breasts will also help? ??? ???

ashley1986ann

Is there a website fir this? Seem like I can only find it on ebay but I dont know if its the right one. Can you plz post a link?

Lily13

I got it off of ebay too, so it is probably the same. I think the seller was forever young or something like that... It seems like the seller only has it available for limited times. My bottles have lasted a long time though and a little goes a long way.

junjo

I am thinking about obtaining Volufiline too, but I am more interested in this one (even thou it is kinda expensive, it is stronger):
http://japanbeauty.ecrater.com/p/8746341/platinum-volufiline-gel-cream

What I really wanted to know how it is possible to that stuff really promote differentiation of pre-adipocytes and increases the proliferation if all goes away after? I mean, fat doesn't go away easily, so I wonder if all it does is just swell and increase firmness.
I will save some money and buy it.

Lily13

I'm not really sure how it all works to be honest. There is definitely temporary swelling when you apply the Aumenti, so I assume it would be the same with the cream you linked. I still think it does something good for me. It is NOT drastic by any means, but I think it has helped with developing some tissue/fat on the upper part of my chest. I feel using it in conjunction with noogling is best, kind of like what people do with PM creams too.

Edit: I forgot to add that I had been putting it on my cheeks too. Not sure if it's done anything there.

Z

Zenity

There is a thread I started back at the day about lipofilling agents upon topical application.
I've been using he volufiline and posted my results and experiences in the thread I've mentioned.
I agree, it does work, not dramatic or drastic results, at least not if you are seeking for 2 cups.

While I'm a witness of how well NB works in my family and friends, I can't use it because of fybrocistic breasts, so I had to find alternatives to get the fullness I lost. That's how I discovered Kigelia and Volufiline among with other ingredients to help out my de inflated chest..

If you are seeking firmness and fullness it works. I used it along with Kigelia africana and I did notice benefits from both ingredients, however I don't like to use something like chemicals on a daily basis indefinitely, so every 4 months or so I would stop and make sure I take a good rest to ''clean up'' my body.
I think, this can work better with NB as you are growing tissue and this is suppose to stimulate lipogenesis. However as I stated above, personally, I wouldn't use this or any other product for so long to saturate my body with it. I think best results are when you don't give yourself the chance to hit plateau.
In my case I've been very satisfied in the past with the results achieved, but I've never tested it long term.

I do think the massage and exfoliation I performed helped a lot too. Everytime I spent some time in massaging my boobs would ''bloom''

At least this one wasn't a waist of money and time for me. ;)

34asm

how much Aumenti do you put on each breasts? the instruction just said massage twice a day but i have no idea if i'm using too little or too much. i'm doing about 3 pumps each breast. does that sound about right? i've been using it for 2 weeks now (sometimes once a day, sometimes twice) but haven't really noticed a difference yet. how long did it take for you to notice a difference?

Z

Zenity

I only used 1 or 2 pumps.

But I did dry skin brushing and massage. Details of my protocol can be found on the thread I mentioned above.

With volufiline many people experience like a kick on results later on, so hang on, is too early to tell if this works for you.

Lily13

I only use 1 pump on each breast. I think even 1 pump is too much at times. Maybe they changed their formula? I can't even imagine needing 3 pumps to be honest.