Any great ideas how to make something tasty with protein?

So much I have tried it with milk, water and in food and all three were disgusting hahaa. with milk is even drinkable but the other two were so disgusting i wasnt able to eat/drink it. Any ideas?:)

PetiteNShy

There are tons of really tasty protein bars. A lot of PowerBars have a high percentage of your daily recommended protein and taste awesome.

xxbabygirlxx

maybe it is the protein brand your buying? I've never had any issues when i buy ISO :). u could make a shake out of it, but it might mean your increasing your calories in the process.

xoxojenny

I love protein bars, Pure Protein has the best protein to calorie ratio that I've found. As for whey protein, you MUST try Cytosport's Muscle Milk, any flavor. It is AMAZING. It is higher in calories than some other whey proteins out there but I can live with that because how good it tastes. It's 150 calories and 24 g of protein per serving. The downside is that it is expensive. At Walmart they are $24.99 for a pound. The two flavors I've tried are graham cracker and chocolate. I make it hot and oh my goodness, it is to die for!