Any Nooglers out there with heart failure or scoliosis?

CHDchest

I've been looking into NBE for about 3 months and have had some success with massage and hypnosis so far. I think I have grown a tiny bit and firmed up, but that's all.

The big problem (and probably the reason for my tiny size to begin with) is that I have a hole in my heart from birth and heart failure since I was a teenager (I'm 30 now). So my circulation isn't great and I have to take diuretics to stop my stomach and lungs from filling up with fluid, as well as a blood thinner to prevent blood clots (fortunately I don't bruise easily).

UPDATE: I also have moderate scoliosis which makes one side of my ribcage a little sunken and the breast look smaller. I've noticed that there are contoured and non contoured cups available with the Noogleberry system. Are contoured cups easier to use if your body is a little bony and crooked like mine :)

I'm hoping that noogling (provided I take it easy) should bring some results without the disastrous side effects that herbs would probably cause.

I am pretty determined to try this as I figure the worst that could happen would be some bruising. Soo - I was wondering if there is anybody else on this forum who has congenital heart disease or another medical problem who has some experience with noogling - positive or negative.

kazza

Hi, In reply to your question, YES I have a major Heart Problem as my heart is only working 30% and I have a defibrillator fitted and like you have scoliosis which I have had all my life, but if it helps I have been using the NB for a month now and have seen good results started with a breast size increase from 38B to 38C I am really amazed at that as I have spent £s on pills creams etc to increase my breasts and after 1 month using the NB an increase for me I pump for 30mins in the morning and again 30 mins late afternoon or early evening,just take your time things will work out for you be a little patient you will get there.

CHDchest

Hi Kazza I only just saw this thanks so much for your reply. I am pleased to see that you have some results with NB. Does the 30% refer to your left ventricle EF? If so mine is only 32-34% and I was worried this would have a really bad effect on NBE due to poor circulation. I have got a bit of growth, maybe 1 to 1.5 in since the beginning of the year (only noogling since May). Like you I was amazed because I wasn't expecting much of a result because of my poor cardiac function. I started out as just barely a 34A/32B and have gone up a size as well. I hope you keep getting good results :) BTW I got a slightly better report from my Dr since starting NBE - maybe it's the healthier diet, relaxation and massage?