Any Suggestions To Enlarge Hips?

sarahwr

Hi Joan-CD.

I am a biological male who wants to have a more feminine shape.

I am taking some herbs, SP, WY and RCB and I am extensively noogling. As I am a light sleeper and sleep on my back, I try to use it all night. Something is happening though I still have some way to go.

Did you have any success with trying to enlarge your hips please?

What did you use?

When I asked a couple of herbalists about Maca neither of them thought their product would increase either a female or male's butt.

Maybe there are different type of Maca products.

If you have any recommendations or advice for me I would love to hear from you.

Best regards,

Teeny Tiny

Hi sarahwr!

I'm not a biological male, but have been keeping my eyes open for ideas for Joan. I sent Joan a link to an article I had found and just recently found it attached to a forum where males are talking about their experiences and do mention breast and butt/hip enlargement, but you need to read through the possible effects before you make a decision to try them, as the one form I've found that helps men increase hips and butt (BO) also transforms you hormonally into a woman, and can cause you to lose the ability to have and enjoy sex as a male. But if that doesn't bother you, here's one way that may be able to help in your quest for bigger breasts and booty! ;)

http://malebreastenlargement.blogspot.com/2008/06/phytoestrogens-bovine-ovaries-or-both.html

Hope this helps some. :D

blue_sardine

Hi Joan_CD,

This suggestion's on a slightly different track, but have you considered corseting or waist training? A dipped-in waist gives the illusion of bigger hips, and short corsets (as opposed to full-torso) are pretty easy to find. It could possibly be quite effective in combination with herbs and exercises...? Just thought I'd suggest it in case it might work. I looked into it a bit myself a couple of years back, and found a forum or two with women who were waist training - can't remember where the forums were now, but it was pretty interesting.

Good luck,
Blue :)