Anyone gone back down a dome size after moving up?

pagewolf

I've been gone a while because of holidays and travel and people being sick making noogling not a priority for a few months. Part of my problem was that I had felt I had outgrown the small domes and moved into the medium ones. At first I loved the mediums because of the effects I saw but they never fit as well as the smalls, I had more red marks, more pain around my rib cage from the domes, and it was much harder to maintain suction so I couldn't walk around or wiggle or even cough. It made me dread noogling. I'm wondering if maybe I should move back to the smalls? Has anyone moved back down a dome size and had good results? I was filling up the cups quickly and felt I had maxed out the swelling I was going to get with those, but I wasn't maintaining that swelling for more than a few hours. Would keeping at it with the mediums promote more swelling and more growth more quickly, or would I maybe get more growth if I stayed back in the smalls until I saw real growth at that level? I've also heard of people who pump first with a smaller dome and then switch to a larger one in the same session. Does this help with maintaining suction and easing the discomfort of a too big dome? I have no fat on my rib cage so the domes just feel like they are cutting into my bones with the mediums. With the smalls, the domes sit on some breast tissue and that isn't uncomfortable at all.

wannabecee

Welcome back, Pagewolf!

I'm having the same problem w the Ls and the XLs. The solution for me was to use the larger cup, one at a time....use the camper tape around the edges and you'll find it is easier to keep the cup on, you won't need to be constantly pumping and you'll get more swelling too. It will cut into your noogling time as you are doing one at a time, but you will get more pull and more swelling and that's what it's really all about, isn't it?? lol

Good luck and keep us posted!

xx
wannabecee

forgot to add- when i went down to the smaller cups and used only them, i wasn't getting any new growth because there wasn't enough room in the cups to get a good pull.

You could warm up with the small first and then move onto the mediums.
I have recently got the XLs and prefer the swelling I get with them, but last night I decided to put on the Ls and it was sooooooooo nice to put them on again - much more comfortable and not as heavy as the xls. So I will probably use the xls in the evening and sleep with the Ls.

It may be an idea to look into padding for your domes to make them more comfortable for you :)

cleo

I moved up to the large before I filled the medium domes because I felt they were too narrow and weren't pulling enough of my breast into the domes. I felt like you are feeling now with the mediums though, a lot more discomfort and unable to move about. I stuck with the large for a while and used padding to make them more comfortable but the swelling seemed to stall so I went back to using the mediums for half the session then the large for the second half and I get much better swelling now so I'd give that a try and see how you get on. :)

pagewolf

I tried to switch to the smalls for the start of my session tonight with the intent of trading them out for the mediums halfway through but it took me so long to get the tubing back on the smalls that it wasted half of my time! Do you all have multiple sets of tubing? I still have the smalls on and they are sooo much comfier, but now I don't know if I should just leave them on instead of fighting with the tubing again, or cut my pumping time in half and switch to the mediums after only 15min, or stay up until 1am! :( I guess I should have prepped the tubes and domes earlier. Is there anywhere in the states I can pick up compatible tubing locally instead of waiting for it to be shipped? I think if I had both domes hooked up already it would be easy to switch them on and off the pump.

And what is camping tape and where can I get it?

The soft silicone tubing is easier to switch from dome to dome, although I do need to purchase some more. In the long run, i think its best to get enough for all your domes.

You can purchase campers mounting tape from here;

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=campers+mounting+tape

You may be able to get tubing from an aquatic shop.

I find the Ls much more comfy than the XLs (i'm only small), but yesterday I made abit of a break through. I put a L on one side and an XL on the other (much more comfortable than two XLs) and then swapped them over after a period of time. The swelling in the L after having the XL on was the best yet. Its the first time i've felt it will be possible to fill them :D

cleo

Pagewolf, I was lazy and decided to get another pump and set of tubes so both my medium domes and large domes now have a pump attached, the cost is worth all the hassle of switching the tubes over.

itsjust4fun91

I've found whenever I need to switch the tubing from one to another, it goes on almost instantly if grip it with material, such as the edge of my shirt, or the sheet to put it on. If I try to do it with my bare hand I struggle with it for a good 10 minutes or more.

pagewolf

Thanks. I'll look into the camper tape. I don't know if I can justify the cost of another pump and set of tubes, though. I think it might just be a problem with my small domes. When I switched to the mediums, the tubing slid on with no trouble at all and I don't remember it being so hard on the larges when I tried them. I'll try holding it with my shirt but I wonder if maybe I could file a little off of the part on my smalls where the tubing goes on. It doesn't make sense that those are so much harder to use.

I went ahead and stayed up late and pumped with the mediums after the smalls and I really did get the best swelling ever! Since my noogling hiatus I hadn't started swelling at all yet but the swelling last night was amazing. I got at least 2in. of swelling and spent about 30min more just trying on bras and bikini tops. ;D I couldn't help myself because I was so shocked. Of course it was all gone this morning, but it really helps to motivate me. I need to take picture sometime so I can remind myself of what I want. The only thing is that I expected it to be easier to fit the mediums on after pumping with the smalls and it wasn't at all. I don't care, how much of a pain it is to adjust, however, if I get these results. It was less uncomfortable once I got suction, but it still took about 5 min of maneuvering to get them to stick.

I honestly think that the key is to perservere with a set of domes and you kind of desensitise. I remember starting with the small and wondering if i would ever progress. The most comfortable are now the Large, but I can tolerate the XLs for an hour comfortably, before i have to take them off.