anyone got any tips for me (before pics)and pm results

BunnyXXX

Me before any breast enlargement....
Im 19, weigh: 165lb, height: 5ft7, dress size uk8 us 2, bra size 32D aiming for at least an E but happy to see how big i can get them

Its not that my breasts are small just that they look small for my height and frame
on me they look more like a full b cup.
Also i miss having bigger ones as during puberty they were a massive 4 cups bigger :eek: then at 17 i stupidly went through a phase of being very skinny(down to 90lb...eek) thats when they dropped to the size they are now and even though now i am back to a healthy weight my chest hasnt increased back at all. :(
As well as this i have allways loved the look of bigger breasts :)

Iv ordered a pump so cant wait to get it :) and try does anyone have any tips on using it???

Thanks

Attachments

• 09032011(011).jpg
    09032011(011).jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 123
  • 09032011(012).jpg
    09032011(012).jpg
    252 KB · Views: 74

eva_bs

Re: anyone got any tips for me (before pics)

Are you kidding me?!
Wow!!!! What breasts you have!!!! They are so BEAUTIFUL!!! I would DIE for those breasts!!!
They are so round shaped and perky!!!
Are you sure you want to add more weight to them? then they will be more saggy...they will lose the perkiness.
I mean....If you still what more boobage... it's still o.k....but you must remember that they will be heavier.
tips? I highly recommend you to go threw this AMAZING forum...and read...read...read... as much as you can.
You will find all the information you need to know....right here. :)
Everyone is different so you will need to find out which method is right for you. :)
I can tell you that for a lot of women that use the NB do 5-10 minutes breast massage before they do the session. some also found out that when they put the domes in hot water before starting the session and then pump with the domes that are heated - it gives them better swelling at the end.
Be very careful at the beginning....it is very easy to over pump! so do it slowly and listen to your body...you should only pump till you will feel a slight pull on your breasts! no pain!!! very important!!!
also if you have a bath tub at home you can do your session in the tube. it also helps with the swelling.
what else? hmmmm....oooo....drink a lot of water during the day...at least 8 cups of water. it will give you better swelling.
give the NB at least 2 months to work....it takes time to see the growing...so be patience.
also it is recommended to use a lot of lotion on your breasts when you noogle - it will prevent the stretch marks...you can use coca butter or olive oil....
I am so sorry that my reply to you is a big mess...but I hope this kinda helped you in a way!
good luck dear!!!
And I am so jealous that you have a great sized breasts already!!!!! HOLY!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Strumpet

Dang, your breasts look like I'd like mine to be. You really have a nice chest already. But I wish you the best with your noogle journey all the same. :)
Eva said a lot of good tips, so I don't have much to add, but welcome to the forum!

soonenough

I agree with EvaBs, you already have a pretty good size breast and with beautiful shape. But to each their own...I'm sure noogleberry will help you get your E-F cup goal since you already have the breast tissues. They say the busty ladies just keeps on getting bustier. Anyway, make sure to lather lotion around the breast area so the cups will stick. I run my cups under hot water before putting it on; be careful of burning yourself. I even sprinkle my breast with hot water before putting on the cups. Drink lots and lots of water. I find that massaging before noogling gives the best swelling. And most of all, don't give up and just keep on noogling, establishing it as a daily routine. Go about it as brushing your teeth and taking a shower, day by day, and eventually results shows. Congrats! I tell you, it's so good to discover noogleberry early on the breast growing quest. It's a powerful took, but proceed carefully, as our breast tissues and skin area are delicate.

WOW I WOULD DIE FOR THOSE BOOBS!!! I am also 19 (for the last week lol) ad I am as tall as you, and THESE BOOBS ARE MY GOAL!! nothing smaller nothing bigger!!! they are so perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

secret

like everyone said you have amazing boobs already, but it doesnt hurt to get it bigger :D
wish my was round like yours...

BunnyXXX

aaawww thanks everyone :D made my day soooo helpful iv got to pick my nb up from post office tomarro :D so excited
Also i measured my bra size today
Underbust 28 in
Bust 37in
Meant to be uk bra size 32dd?? Aparently.... can anyone check that because i know dd is too big i only just fill d lol

secret

http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php
thats the site i use to check, and yes you re a DD in uk and us...........................!!

secret

but there is one that always confuse me , that above measurement (3). If i add that i'm B34 US, C34 UK, but in reality i'm not close to be an actually B

roadrashes

Hi. Me too, my boobs look small on my rib cage and frame. Frustrating. Your breasts look fantastic and can only improve with the use of the nb. I love the roundness you have...

BunnyXXX

:D thought id put up my current stats
underbust 28in
Bust 39in
bra 32f so small f cup i know they dont look that big lol

Nb not been able to use regularly due to alot going on with college exams etc but will really start using my nb properly when thats out of the way

My results are from taking pm(ainterol) for 6wks! Wow that stuff is magic

Attachments

• 6wks.gif
    6wks.gif
    111.3 KB · Views: 191

Strumpet

Wow, I see a big difference. And you were already quite big! I do think you actually look like an E or F cup, crazy as that sounds.

Congrats on your growth :) You may have just convinced me to try pm, haha.

roadrashes

Where oh where do I get this pm. OMG wait let me say again OMG!!!!! Okay, you are going to need someon eto carry those boobies soon. WOW!!! Did I say, WOW, yet? Could you please tell me what brand of pm you use and did you gain weight anywhere else? You are now my new role model and I thought I didn't want my boobies any biggger. Now I have booby greed I am going to need an intervention.

Lily13

WOW WOW! Your boobs are incredible! The difference is quite significant! :eek:

roadrashes you seriously made me laugh. haha I agree, the boob greed might have taken a hold of me too.

roadrashes

Lily, I keep checking in because the moment Bunny drops that name of the pm I am all over that. Seriously, what would you and I even do with all of that. ;) Bunny we are waiting for you. lol

soonenough

roadrashes said:
Lily, I keep checking in because the moment Bunny drops that name of the pm I am all over that. Seriously, what would you and I even do with all of that. ;) Bunny we are waiting for you. lol

You're funny, roadrashes. Bunny takes 2 PM pills a day (500 mg) and the brand is Ainterol. You can get my ebay or you can order directly from Ainterol USA. She also takes multi amino acids a day and massage for like 30 minutes daily.

Funny thing...I opened Bunny's F picture, forget I left the computer on, and hubby came home from work, and went to the kitchen and said said guess what greeted me when I turned on the computer? A picture of very big nice looking boobs. I told I'm sorry, and asked him if it was okay, and he said yeah, it was a very nice surprise. ;D

Anatori

Ainterol huh? Thats the brand I use. Maybe there is hope after all. I've been taking it for neary 2 months now and seen little growth but there has been some. I'll sick with it. Thank you for inspiring me!

Lily13

@soonenough,LOL I've left pictures up on my computer before too. Thank goodness my husband knows I post on this forum or that would be rather embarrassing to explain. HAHA "Honey, I'm really not looking at other woman...seriously".

BunnyXXX

2months pm no big change from last photo but im still feeling growing pains

Another thing i noticed that iv lost the flab from the tops of my arms funnily i was planning on getting a gym membership this month, not sure about my current weight but i havent been eating any less than normal though but id say iv definitely lost fat(except boobs) not sure this is pm or aminos(when i finished the multi ones i bought l arginine as its meant to work best for my age i take 10g before bed)