anyone got any tips for me (before pics)and pm results

BunnyXXX

^babygirl
Haha um thanks... no thats all mine with a lil help from Pueraria mirifica unless someone like secretly gave me implants :s but they feel real still

soonenough

Wow!! They do look so round and big and perfect. The only time ever I get that round perky implant look was when I was nursing. Beautiful, and hubby thinks so too. He accidentally saw your picture on the screen when I forgot to turn off the computer.

BunnyXXX

:) aaawww thankies when i took the pic n looked at it i was like thats not me no way n yh i saw lmao you r lucky he knows you use this site haha x

BunnyXXX

i bought xl but havent used much because im so busy with college and exams iv just had time for the pm and l arginine
Im guessing il need to get xxl though because looking at posts on here it seems most people using xl are d cups
And since iv heard you can get a discount if u have 100 posts....so i may start being more active on this forum :)

MissyB

Gosh girl, you really don't seem to need any more "boobage" haha - You're perfect as it is already! But with that said, only you know what you want to look like and how things sit in real life, so I wish you all the success in the world :)
x

xxbabygirlxx

i'm surprised the XLS fit you. i need XXLS, my boobs are getting cramped into XL domes. Warning though, the xls are extreming hard to put on. :(

BunnyXXX

xxbabygirlxx said:
i'm surprised the XLS fit you. i need XXLS, my boobs are getting cramped into XL domes. Warning though, the xls are extreming hard to put on. :(

Yh i meant i bought xls before i tried pm so yh i need to get some xxls :)

SultryDiva

Desiring to be boobylicious :-)
OMGG Bunnyxxx your boobs are amazingly perfect in every way... you said you used PM... did u only take the pills? or have your tried the PM cream as well? if so did you get any major results?