Anyone got new stretch marks on breast and continued noogling?

CharlotteDD

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if anyone continued noogling after getting stretch marks from pumping? Did you change anything in your method to avoid more marks or making your existing marks worse?

I got new red stretch marks on my breast after just a few days of noogling and wanted to hear from anyone who was in a similar situation and decided to continue noogling.

Thanks!

BustyBabe

I've gotten one stretch mark on the one breast I noogle, I didn't have any on it before. That was a while ago, and it never got any worse, nor did I ever get any more.

I was happy about it. It felt like a sure sign of growth! I'd rather have big boobs with one stretch mark than tiny boobs with none :p. I don't think it's very noticeable, and I certainly don't think it looks bad.

It's been a few days now, are they still there? Are you using enough lubrication? Do you think you're pumping too hard or too long?

CharlotteDD

Hi Bustybabe! Thanks for sharing your story!

I got not just one but about 6 marks on my breast and my breasts are so small right now that the marks currently cover almost half of my breast...

I agree with you that I'd rather have one fade mark and big boobs but with the number of marks that I have it doesnt look good. I have been putting some oil and yes, they already started fading already so I'm hopeful that they will completely disappear with time. However I was scared to get more stretch marks if I kept on noogling.

I was already massaging my breasts with nourishing oil and noogled only 4 days when the marks appeared, on only for 15 minutes each time without getting any swelling while noogling. That gives you an idea how gentle I was and got marks anyway.

I started noogling again after two weeks and I hope these are the last stretch marks I will ever get...

BustyBabe

Glad to hear they're fading! What do you noogle with? A thick oil like olive oil seems to be the best, and I'd put it on generously. If lubrication isn't an issue, maybe you're just prone to marking, it sounds like you're doing everything right!

CharlotteDD

Hi Bustybabe, yeah I'm so relieved that they are fading! I was so discouraged and thought for some time that nothing was working for me and that I would have to get used to being flat chested... I've been thinking that maybe my pregancies made my skin more fragile so I'm being very careful when noogling. I'm using argan oil and rose hip oil morning and night and it moisturizes very well and I have started noogling again but do not see any result at this time. I wish I get some growth soon with summer time at our doors!

Dreamkist

This reply may or may not be related but I've heard that Tamanu Oil is great for fading scars, as well as helping with acne, and wounds.... I'm planing on trying it on some freckles, I think if it actually does help it would work on breasts beautifully. You should try it, though id probably order it on line if possible, some stores can be expensive i think. I tried a tester yesterday while out, and it absorbed beautifully, though i didn't like the smell, I'll have to add a nice essential oil to it to make it smell nicer when I get some!

oodellaly

Hi, I was just looking in the mirror this morning at my breasts and noticed the underneath of my right breast had some minor stretch marks forming. I think they are very subtle, so I'm going to keep Noogling, using lots of oil, massaging, and hoping they will fade and not get any more. I figure that if I end up with a couple of marks under there but still have larger breasts, it's worthwhile. I guess it just depends what you are willing to live with: keeping small breasts with nice skin texture, or risking light stretch marks for possibly bigger boobs. It's really a personal choice! Some people don't get any, so I'm hoping that mine will stay minor.