Anyone have snoogling tips?

mochaccino

I haven't received my noogleberry yet, but I should be getting it in a few days. *I'm so excited* Anyways, it would be really convenient for me to do all my pumping at night, but I'm not sure it'll work. How can I get it to stay on? What should I do to make it more comfortable? And most importantly, Is there something I can wear to help keep the cups in place, even if I decide not to do snoogling? When I was first researching this site, I read that someone hear uses some sort of "cleavage enhancer" to keep hers in place. At least I think that's what she called it. Does anyone know what that is and where I can get one? thnx a bunch :)

cleo

Welcome to the forum mochaccino. I'm afraid I don't snoogle, apart from dozing off occasionally when watching TV with the domes on! lol. I'm sure those that do will respond and give you more info but it would be easier if you are already used to sleeping on your back and when you first start using the domes the slightest movement can make you lose suction and the domes drop off so if you were alseep you wouldn't necessarily notice that this had happened. I know the cleavage enhancer you are talking about, I think it goes over your bra and does up in the front to push your boobs together and this would certainly help keep the domes in place, or a large sports bra with holes where the nipples go for the tubes to fit through is another option. I hope you receive your NB soon and good luck with the snoogling!! :)

Teeny Tiny

I've snoogled a few times. Back when I was using the double dome system without detaching the pump it was a real pain, but if you use the airlock kit you can buy from noogleberry, or the check valve system that I use (here's the link to a post I made a while ago describing and picturing what I use... http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1464.0.html) it is much easier to maintain a suction, as long as you don't roll over on them hard enough to pop them off. I like snoogling, but my hubby likes to be able to enjoy holding on to my swelling while we're laying in bed so I don't do it that often. If I'm having a bad day and am not in any condition to get out of bed, then I definitely get some snoogling in then while he's at work. Hope this helps! :D

Hi, this is the enhancer I use:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bra-Lingerie-Enhancer-Puff-PUSH-Up-CREATE-CLEAVAGE-M_W0QQitemZ200427293940QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Women_s_Underwear_Design_2?hash=item2eaa65ccf4

Hope that helps :)