Anyone selling Contoured Large domes?

LaPetitSoleil

I finally managed to get both Large domes on at the same time, but it always gives me bruising across my chest that's conspicuous and lasts for days. I'd like to get back into my routine of pumping daily and I've heard they're much more comfortable than the regular Larges, especially for those of us with smaller ribcages. I was hoping to find someone on the forum willing to sell theirs before I contacted Lucy for another set.

lexuswoman

I tried the contoured large domes and I didn't like them because of the contoured shape. If you put them on a flat surface and looked at them, you'd see a curve in the middle. Well, when I'd try to put them on, I never could get that curve lined up with the natural curve of my chest and I pump and pump, the cups would fart and fart and one time I ended up with some nasty brusing that took a few days to go away. The CL's ended up being too small for me anyway, I sent lucy topless pics and she said i def needed the XL's. Try the foam rings and just pump one breast at a time.