Anyone using airlock??

A

Ann

Hello,
I've been lurking around the forum for a good month and finally made my noogleberrry purchase. I'm anxiously waiting for it, should be here in a few days. Until then I wanted to know if anyone is using the airlock with their pump. Could you give me any advice on how to start out. I plan to use it for 6-7 hours in the night, but I will try to begin very slowly and work my way up. Could they stay on that long or am I being too hopeful? Any advice or experience you'd like to share is much welcome.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Ann and welcome to the forum. You'll see from the forum that there are many techniques that are used and depend on lifestyle and commitments. I would recommend going easy for the first few days and let the pump do the work and inflate the breasts. This way, your skin will get used to the cups and you will minimise the initial tenderness and red spots. Try pumping for 30 minutes a day and increase if you have time but dont rush - slow growth should produce longer lasting results as new tissue cells populate and multilply. If you ordered the silicone tubing system then you could try clamping off your tubing so that you can wear the cups for longer if desired and you can hide the tubing under your clothes. But this may not be necessary, just see how you go. I can sort you out with an airlock kit or silicone if you email me when and if you need it.

With regards to wearing the cups for many hours, this is possible but you may feel some discomfort. We are now having some special soft rings made to fit on the cups which should help this greatly and i will let the forum know when we have them so you can all have a set at cost price to try out if required.

I hope this helps to answer some of your questions. im sure others will respond with support and advice as the forum has many excellent members.
best wishes
Lucy :)
lucy@noogleberry.com

A

Ann

noogleberry said:
- slow growth should produce longer lasting results as new tissue cells populate and multilply.

So it is very possible to have growth, not just swelling?

I do plan on starting slow, so not get have any skin problems as you mentioned. By the way, I did order the airlock kit. ;)

Thanks Lucy.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Ann, if you imagine what happens when you cut yourself; your body reacts to trauma by producing new blood supply and tissue cells and you get healing and a scar. The same prinicple is used with pumps and enlargement systems. Plastic surgeons have been using this prinicple for many years with tissue expanders for skin grafts ect. So the aim is tissue growth by swelling/expansion.

The airlock kit, although more expensive than the clamp, it is good quality and will work better,

best wishes
Lucy :)