Anyone willing to offer tips & advice for a newbie boobie nooggler??

Julieg350

Hello everyone. I've had my Noogleberry for a little over a month now. I didn't use it for about a 2-3 week spell for the beginning of November due to major health issues (I was hospitalized). But I've started back up again & have increased to 1-2 hrs on average per day, depending on how I'm feeling.

I've had a hard & bumpy road & had a successful weight loss in early 2010, only to have to gain it all back & then some due to disabling Chronic Illnesses & the doctors making me a professional lab rat, experimenting on me not only force feeding me steroids that I at 1st tried to refuse because I KNEW I could not tolerate them & I would rapidly gain weight, but I was told if I didn't follow their course of treatment they would not treat me! But all these meds were used as via "via off label" 3 month trial then on to the next med. It was so depressing as the pain increased & the weight pied on & the husband just diatanced himself & got verbally & emotionally abusive as well as not willing to understand my Chronic Illnesses. The vows "in sickness & for better, for worse" didn't apply to him! When the going gets tough some people get totally selfish & want to bail & leave you high & dry. No compassion! :mad:

But anyway, enough of that. I am in the slow process of loosing all this weight, yet again. Still disabled & chronically ill. I really screwed up my knee. I fell directly on the kneecap & twisted it, tore some ligaments. I have to get some non-steroid injections tomorrow & may be looking at surgery. My exercise regimen took a serious setback over this.

I've been an average size 34-36A cup all my life. I went all thru school being taunted about my near flat cheast! I always envied the popular girls who had the big boobs! How I wanted boobs like theirs! My mom had big boobs! My sister & I got short changed!! The boob fairy got pooped out when she got to us & ran out of mammory glands it appears :'(

The only time I've ever really had any kind of boobage is when I was pregnant or overweight. Well I'm too old to get pregnant again & too I'll to care for a child-I turned 53 this past August! Now with this yo-yo weight loss & gain & good ole Mother Nature & her love of gravity & time :-[ I have also the saggy boobie syndrome :-[ So not only would I LOVE to get bigger boobies, I also would love to lift them off the floor as well! Sounds like a tall order at my age if only for an ego booster, eh??

I got a commercially made enhancement cream called "Boob Bomb" & have been using that along with the supplement. I've noticed a "slight" increase". I was shocked when I went to VS to get a new bra, I admit I haven't gotten a good quality bra in awhile, especially a VS due to $$ because its hard to justify spending that when I have such limited income from SSD. But I ended up with a 34C bra!! I looked at the girl that fitted me incredulous & she must have thought I was going to pass out or something cause she told me to sit down!

I'm a ninny for not writing down any measurements, but I'm so confused how to do that. Does anyone have any tips or a chart on how to do that?? And any recommendations on anything to "lift" & rid stretch marks? Anything to facitate enlargement? I want to get to a full D. Now this bra I got is aa lightly padded C. Its the T-Shirt Bra. So I'm thinking I may be a B/C?

But any & all recommendations welcome for oils, creams, etc. I have to be very careful on supplements as I'm on a lot of meds, especially low dose HRT.

Thank you everyone
:-*

Hopefulforbreasts

hello! I'm new to NB too. I've always been small Chested as well so I feel your pain. I wear a 32b at Victoria secret and a 30b from other bras. I'm basically between an a and a b I have fullness on the bottom of my breasts but not the tops and no cleavage. As far as creams I use one called isosensuals I got on Amazon it's pricey like almost fifty per bottle but they sent me a free one for writing a review. For Noogling I like to use wheatgerm oil. I feel like if you rub a good amount of it onto your breasts they et sucked up into the cups better. I tried coconut oil and didn't like it. Good luck!

Julieg350

Hi Hopefulforbreasts.

I had thought of using that lotion but wasn't sure. I am using Soy Oil with essential oils of Fenugreek & Fennel & taking Evening Primrose Oil & Fish Oil. I am trying to do breast massages 2x's a day, but last week I was so sick I wasn't able to Noogle nor massage. I was hardly able to keep my supplements down, and fish oil in reverse is the most disgusting thing in the world!! I lost weight the most horrible way, how sick I was! From last Mon to that Fri, in 5 days on my doctors scale I went down 7#'s!! I might have gained some back now that I can eat again!

Now if I can just get my torn ligaments to heal in this knee & I can exercise like normal again! I did incorporate some floor exercises & a couple of chest exercises I can do lying on my back. Its better than nothing!

I worked up to 2 1/2 hours Noogling. I don't see any noticeable after swelling though. I have the airlock system & I use coco butter lotion also & I have a good layer around the cups, but I have to keep pumping often as I still seem to have a very slow leak. I keep enough of a vacuum to feel a constant pull almost but not too painful. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm having to do the RH side a bit longer as its a little smaller than the LH.

Any suggestions for a better deal? Any suggestions for better swelling after lumping?

Good luck to you too hopefulforbreasts

Hopefulforbreasts

I am sorry to hear that you have been sick. As far as swelling goes, I know many people focus on the swelling but I don't think you need massive swelling for growth. You might try the 7:2 method which if pumping and holding for 7 minutes then release and either massage or just apply warmth for 2 minutes and repeat. I'm still trying to find what works best for me currently I am not getting much swelling either but at the moment I'm not going to concern myself too much with that aspect. I feel like as long as your noodling you will get results.

As far as massage I recently bought a TENS massager which sends little electrical currents through your body. I apply it to the breast and do that every few hours for 15-30 minutes. I'm not sure on the effectiveness of this as I have just started but I think as long as the tissue is being stimulated it will lead to growth. I also do some massaging with my hands as well. I just think the TENS is a lot easier because you can multitask and I sometimes take it to work and use it on my breaks.

What I have found works best for the pumping is oil all over your breasts which allows the breast to get sucked up into he cup and to kind of push out your chest tensing your pecs while you initially get the seal. I also pump it up as much as I can untill I feel the pressure then after a while it doesn't feel as tight and I'll pump a little bit more. I also use an electric heating pad and lay it over the cups under my robe and I found that once I remove the cups my breasts are warm if I don't use the pad they will be cold and I think it's important to maintain the warmth and circulation. Let me know if you find anything that works especially well for you.

Rachyl

Re: Anyone willing to offer tips & advice for a newbie boobie nooggler?

I have used NB for about three years and have gotten to 36D, I used NB for about 1 hour a day and sometimes a little bit longer and started at nearly B cups. You''ll have to work on it for some time before you get full time results