Ardyss Angel Bra and Playtex 18 Hour Bra

T

tpurple

I have been wanting to buy the Angel bra for sometime, It is a little pricey at $50, it is sold through MLM, But I have seen places selling it cheaper online, They make you buy three at time but some websites dont. Here is some very interesting information on the bra http://www.ardyss.com/pdf/angelbra_en.pdf It says it helps Increase the breast size Here is a qoute from the brocure

"INCREASES BREAST SIZE
Breast size is increased by pushing flaccid tissues into the suspension
triangle and by bending the suspension band in order to press adipose cells. "

I met someone who sold it but she could not give me a discount so I did not by the Three pack at $150, she says she has absolutly no armpit fat.
I looked into an alternative to test the waters, and I came across the 18 hour bra by Playtex, It looks preety close. But the only problem is the smallest size is 36b as aposed to the angel bra comes in smaller sized and smaller band widths. I'm currently wearing a 34c so I bought the 36b 36c is the smallest in the C cups and it fits! I have been wearing it after pumping for about two weeks now and it soon will be too smalll for me.

The bra has been helping me with swelling and growth!

Corey

Re: Ardyss Angel Bra

The Ardyss Angel Bra appears to be an imitiation of the JEUNIQUE line of bras, which acquired the Cameo Couture line of bras perhaps ten years ago. Jeunique bras are sold by specially trained consultants and have a unique sizing system. They are extremely well made, but expensive, perhaps three times the price of a department store bra.

The concept of increasing breast size by wearing a "development bra" is explained in this very interesting item, called the B.R.E.A.S.T Plan IV, at this site:

http://www.oocities.com/westhollywood/village/3025/tbp.html

The link opens with a testimonial to the deceased author of the plan, but simply scroll down to her facinating story and plan. Yes, as someone who is now a 38C exclusively following her plan, I can tell you, it does work!

gina3

i have the Jeunique bra and love it , as a matter of fact i have a black, beige and white one, I vouch for them , its an awesome bra here is a pic of it on

Attachments

• Picture 355.jpg
    Picture 355.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 221