Are my aims possible? Newbie needing help!

PerfectlyPear

Hey guys, I'm new on here :)

I just wanted to tell you all my situation and ask if you think my aims will be possible with regular use of NB

Currently I am a 32C, not full but a decent size 32C. That may seem a good size to some people but I'm a big girl, standing at 5'8 and my hips are a large 38"!

My ultimate goal would be to even out my hips and bust so I would like to go from just under 35" on the bust to 38" because I think it would be far more proportional. 3 inches is quite a lot, I know, and I recognize that it will take a lot of time and patience.

Do you think it is possible for:
a) me to reach this goal within 2 years?
b) me to achieve 2 inches in a year?

Thank you all, I really appreciate the whole family feel of this forum and I look forward to hearing back form you!

Pear x

Lily13

Welcome Pear, ;D

It is really hard to say whether or not you can reach that goal within 2 years. With NB you just never know how things will go for you, but I think 2 inches in a year is probably a bit unrealistic. However, I can't say it's impossible because some have done that (me included), so...Yes it can happen, but it really depends on how your body will respond to noogling. Mine was not responding at all and then suddenly it was like the flood gates were let open and I started to swell and grow. lol

I think since you already have a decent amount of tissue on your breasts, it seems to help the boobs grow a bit faster than someone who is starting out nearly flat. If you have a nice shape too, that also seems to help out, but this is not guaranteed!

There is really no way of knowing what will happen until you get a NB and start noogling. :)

PerfectlyPear

Hello Lily! I've been reading all of your stats and you're a true inspiration to me!! Your results are awesome!

I don't mind if I don't achieve my results very quickly, just wanted to know a time frame which I could use!
Yes you grew 2 inches and that is so phenomenal and gives me some hope! How long have you been noogling now?

Yes, during my time of month, I swell to a small D so I guess I'm not small as such but I don't find myself very proportional... my pear body! :p I guess I am quite round but I don't have much tissue on the top?

Thank you, love Pear x

Lily13

Aww me being an inspiration to you makes me blush. Thank you so much. :) I think 2 years is a good time frame to keep in mind. Within a year's time you should really have a good idea on what your body will be able to achieve with noogling. Some I think expect to gain like 2 cup sizes in a few months and they are almost always let down. (That's what I thought would happen to me. haha)

I started noogling in April 2010, but I wasn't using the right dome size so I'm not sure when I should start counting. I think June 2010 would probably make more sense as I bought the L domes. I think all and all I've noogled for about a year now give or take some. I did take a break at the end of 2010 into early 2011 though for my own sanity. I was getting quite frustrated.

I am pear shaped too. My hip is 37" but my butt is...hmm 39"? lol and I can tell you noogling is definitely making me have more of an hourglass figure. I love it! The tops of my boobs are flat too. I am also trying to work on that as well. My goal originally was a 32D, but I think I already want more like a 32DD. :D Booby greed is a funny thing.

PerfectlyPear

Sorry for the late reply!
Yes, you are a huge inspiration and I'm sure many people who are considering buying the NB will agree!

Of course, I don't like to be overly optimistic because it is far more disappointing so when I do get noogleberry (may time it so I start on my birthday- still a few months away!) I would just like to grow a cup or so in the first year... would that be over expectations too?

You've only noogled for a year? Wow! That is so amazing. You were getting quite frustrated? Was this due to over expectations or other reasons?

Haha yes, another pear shaped lady! :D Haha, I'd rather not measure my butt... too large! It is making you have a more hourglass figure? That is great! Are the tops of your boobs filling out at all? With you results so far that shouldn't be too hard! :L

Pear x

Lily13

You may be able to get a cup size in a year. It really depends on how your body responds, so it is hard to say!

I got frustrated because my boobs started growing and then I lost a bunch of weight and they went bye byes. I was soo heartbroken I had to just get away from noogling for a while. Then I came back, started seeing some good changes. When I finally got the contoured larges in April that's when things really started to take off for me.

The tops of my boobs are filling out but it is very slow for me. I was very very bony there so its not a quick process for me. It will probably take years to get what I want up top. Now some ladies find that the tops of their breasts swelling better, so it depends on each person. haha I tend to swell more on the underboob and sides. That's where most of my growth has taken place too.

I've been slacking with my noogle time. Just been busy with other stuff lately and having hives is not fun either. lol

junjo

I guess everything Lily said is just quite right. Although is quite possible it is very complicated for us to guarantee that you will grow quickly.
I grew a huge amount, but still have small breasts, so sometimes it quite frustating even if you see results, because you start to realise that the size you wanted is not exactly as big as you thought, haha. You get greedy.

I am also a pear, but a tiny pear. I am 32-23-36 :( and it is even worse because my ribcage is 25. Measuring at ribcage and hip bone I get 25-23-32 which is very pearly and petite. I wanted to have a more voluptuous figure all over so I am also at the quest of balancing my body to be a hourglass figure.

PerfectlyPear

Sorry for not replying sooner, I've been away. Thank you so much for your input Lily and Junjo! You've been so helpful so I ordered one!

I have recently received my noogleberry but I'm a bit confused if I'm doing it right! I got mediums and I've pumped for a few days and am past the 2 inch mark and they feel heavier already! Only thing is, I just pump until I feel a pull and then wait would this be okay? I haven't had any bruising etc but I dunno... I feel like I'm doing something wrong because everyone seems to have a routine :s

Thanks so much xxx

Lily13

Sounds like you are doing it right. You want to pump just until you feel a nice pull on the breasts and stop. If you aren't getting any red dots or bruising, then it seems like all is well! :)

Maybe you will be one of those fast responders we all dream of becoming. ;) :p

PerfectlyPear

Oh phew! And is this method the pump and hold? Yea, none yet so hopefully I won't start over pumping!
Hehe, you dream of becoming a fast responder? I dream that I respond to this as you have!
Thanks Lily x