Are these stretch marks? Help.

HoneyBee

Can someone tell me I'd these are stretch marks or something else? Should I back off from noogleling? I've been noogleing for 1h twice a day. Did some hydronoogleing yesterday.

Attachments

• 1452888362193.jpg
    1452888362193.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 176

Hopefulforbreasts

Hey Honeybee,
No those aren't stretch marks. I had some marks like that before from over pumping I believe it's just from tiny capillaries breaking from the pumping. Make sure your massaging with oil before pumping. You can also try the pump and release method pump for ten to fifteen min then release and use heat on your breasts or massage for a few min then pump again etc. you can also experiment with a different oil. I started out with coconut oil but didn't like that my breasts turned purple color while pumping so I switched to wheat germ oil. You can also warm the oil and massage with warm oil before pumping which is what I do. I have my oil in a small glass vial and I heat a cup of water and place the vial in the hot water to warm it. I also have a large heating pad that I lay over the cups to keep them warm which I felt helped with the discoloration. When I first started I for wired red spots on my boobs too. I think it just takes time to get used to the pumping and figure out a good amount to pump without creating broken blood vessels leading to the red spots.

HoneyBee

Thank you Hopefullforbreasts. I will try heating up the oil and my breast before. I'll have to try the wheat germ oil. Thank you. How long does it take to heal normally?

I was going to freak if they were stretch marks. I already have too many.

Hopefulforbreasts

I would say it will probably take a few days to a week to heal. I am currently trying to heal some cut marks on my chest and underarms from the cups digging in so I feel your pain . I've also heard of some people using flax seed oil. I made an herbal oil with the wheatgerm oil and fenugreek and fennel, need to make some more.

laquintak

Yes you seem to be overpumping take a few days off to heal and then try again. Flaxseed oil or sesame oil are great for pumping and gives great swelling.

HoneyBee

Thank you both for your help. I'm making sure my skin in very lubed up and warm before pumping. I been putting on some Dragon's Blood herb daily and that has really healed my skin. Been using flaxseed oil so I will continue that. Yes it's easy to overpump. I did take a day off.

make_it_reyn:)

Also, when you are pumping, (not sure if you do pump and hold or pump and release) make sure you pump gently and gradually during sessions. What I mean is when I first started pumping I would immediately pump as hard and as much in a few minutes to get my nips almost to the top. Pump gradually over time. Like, pump to a few inches on the dome for the first 15 min them a few more inches if you can for the next 15 min. Heat for me encouraged my spots, but everyone is different. Also, you may want to try shorter time periods. When I did 2hrs a day I didn't do too well. Now I do 1 hr one day, 30 min another day, 1 hr the next day, 30 min the next day, and 1 to 2 day breaks in between. Have noticed improvement. But everyone is different

HoneyBee

I agree. I think I was pumping too hard to begin. I was pumping and holding because i was too lazy to do pump and release. I actually have been doing the pump and release method for the past 2 days and that has been so nice along with better swelling. I got the most swelling this morning with a very active pump and release (hold for 1min, release for 10 sec). My skin felt so much better. I agree that gradually increasing the pressure is VERY important. Hopefully others will learn from my mistake. I'm going to keep an eye on it.

On top of the red dots I also am experiencing a ketosis rash (rash that can occur when in dietary ketosis). I have the rash on my boobs and upper shoulders. I believe my body is detoxing from the implants. The red dots from over pumping are clearing and the rash is getting better as I further detox. Implants are not worth it.

Hopefulforbreasts

If you have the money to spare and want to avoid the tedious nature of pumping and releasing manually look into the vacuum therapy machine off eBay. I payed 130 for mine it comes with a lot of other cups and hoses and stuff that I never use since I use the NB cups. But I would say the machine itself is worth every penny. It does a pump and release for you and I honestly think that's what has sped up my growth the most outside of using the PM supplement.

HoneyBee

That sounds like something I will look into. My hands have gotten some good exercise these past 2 days. Good for yoga poses :) I think the machine would be more relaxing.

HoneyBee

The red dots are all gone now. I continued to pump and didn't have any problems. The pump and release has been very helpful along with lots of oil and massage.