are they getting bigger.... or is it all in my head!!!

loubell

I just thought I'd post my latest pics, I've been noodling for 10weeks now, I think I've had a bit of growth I hope it's not wishfull thinking !! It's just hard to tell looking myself, was just wondering if anyone has any idea how to full up, up top so there rounder and look lilet like real boobs lol.

Attachments

• 10weeks.jpg
    10weeks.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 449

Cheryl

50yr old genetic male with blended gender identity
i would agree with dminer84. What ever area u place those cups is going to swell if you pump hard enough. I do understand that girls would probably be more cautious not to use high pressure because they usually show more of their breast in public than us guys and would want bruising. For me being a guy, its normal to be covered up, and when I start from nothing, there isn't much to loose. Suction has been studied and i see experts seam to think that is very safe. Just that what swells and stimulates cell growth is permanent in breast tissue.

You are getting bigger, just like us all we tend to want it now. I left notes on my post with the things i do.

TwisztedAngel

Well...pics can't lie...

Ummmm...ok cross that out ++shoots photoshop++

But theres definitely a difference, not in your head hun=)

Congratulations. There is a definate difference. Look at the sides of the breasts and how they protrude so you cannot see your ribs anymore! Yay! Keep going, it's most certainly not in your head!

loubell

Thanks everyone for your support, I guess because I've always seen myself as flat chested I will always see that (until I can see the change myself) if that makes sense lol, I will def keep up with it!!! Can't not wait to see what the future holds for my nb experience.... lady x I had a look at your posts and I will give that I try, I'm also planing on using the 7/2 tonight to see if that makes a difference I will post some more pics when I'm done!!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Hun, I can understand how you feel but perhaps you have it a bit backwards. I would suggest trying to imagine and even believe (as past tense) that you have larger breasts (I vote for Gs!).

Our self-image has a subtle power over our actions and motivation and the sooner you can change this image to the direction you want to go -- the better. Don't concentrate on today's past news; get excited about tomorrow's breaking scoop (or sway?).

DJ

loubell

Hi again, thank you all again for your advice and support, I took some of lady x's tips and I moved the cups down further so they had more to suck up lol, and wow I can actually see the difference in just one session like that made, I didn't see much swelling or anything on the upper boob like I would have liked to but look at these results from just one session I can happy say I'm quite proud of this one, still a long way to go though fingers crossession this progress keeps happening.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1396365125945.jpg
    PicsArt_1396365125945.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 139