Are we getting too used to the swelling and growth?

junjo

Hi girls! :D

I've been reading the forum and one thing I seem to notice is that in the beginning we are really excited with all that swelling, because is something new and also the growth. But some months down, a lot of the girls, even those who appear to have huge improvements, seem to think they are shriking or not growing at all.
Is it because we are just so used to enflated boobies are the chock of the initial difference? Or after some time our boobies get quite used to it and do not grow/swell that much anymore?

I've been quite down these days. I KNOW I grew, but I can't feel it anymore. Maybe it is just plain boobie greed with being used to have heavy swelling.
Have anyone else felt that?

I was a AA and I am now fitting B's quite well. But my eyes seem to think that I am still extremely flat-chested and the same size as before.

cupcakes

I think it probably takes some time for your mindset to catch up with the physical changes. You grew a lot and shouldn't feel flat chested anymore! I would love to fit into Bs. I think I can relate though. I feel like my boobs are shrinking but I measure and it's the same size...maybe because I got used to it.

kai

Maybe it's part of our own body dysmorphia/image perception. Just like when people get plastic surgery but want to keep on getting more or getting a haircut and thinking it's so much shorter when it's not.

Which is why its so great that we have this forum to support each other!

amelie

Maybe it´s one of those things like when really overweight of underweight people have a distorted image of themselves and they believe they look average when they don´t.

Also, I think when you´ve been feeling all your life that your boobs are too small, your brain gets used to that idea and keeps on thinking like that even when your body has changed. It´s very useful to take notice of what you´re thinking exactly, I find that my mind is blabbering all sorts of nonsense all day long. If I´m not aware of all those thoughts I tend to get discouraged... because there seems to be a tendency to be negative... so then I tell myself to be more positive, etc. Something like using your mind in a useful way!

that1spaztichik

My theory is that we see our breasts every day. My boyfriend tells me DAILY that they are bigger! Lol yeah he sees them in my tops almost every day, but he doesn't see them naked nearly that much due to work, school, everyday life (I don't live with him). They don't fit in his hand like they used to, they spill out the sides, which is exciting. However, I feel I haven't grown at all!

SueB5

I think it is also that other people knock breast enhancement. Doesn't everyone know it is a myth that you can grow your breasts and companies like noogleberry are cashing in on it? This seems to be a common belief which I have often read and heard. It is nice and reasuring sometimes to have objective proof at low times because it is a slow process and we are all so keen. But when the tapemeasure does not capture this progress, it makes it harder. That is what is so good about the stats section which captures progress both subjective and objective information so that we can look over it and be reminded when necessary. Noogleberry research data capture in action. Good stuff! Sue

that1spaztichik

I agree...it gets very difficult when we THINK we see results, but the tape measure doesn't reflect it. Can you believe that I'm STILL measuring at about 36" on a GOOD day? I think most of my growth is up top and on the bottom, and less of around the nipple area, if that makes sense, so my growth can't really be MEASURED, as I really didn't measure those other areas of my breasts when I started. Oh well, I know they're growing, because my old bras simply do not fit. I love seeing the pictures. It's hilarious when doubters say it doesn't work. Check out Philli, Anastasia, Joan, Eman, anyone who had FANTASTIC results (there's many more) and it's easy to see the difference :)