Are you sure that you're using the right dome size??

roadrashes

It is true that I had been using the large domes for over 1 month and nothing. Lucy was kind enough to post my pics for me on the gallery thread.I wasn't really sure if the large was too small/ I was only filling it 3/4 of the way. Being I am older part of my boobs are under my arm pit naturally. :0 I didn't realize that on the side of my boobs it was scrunched up and not completely in the cup. I was getting suction and thought it was working fine. I wasn't being lifted in the large but that too I thought was part of the process.After using the xl one at a time for 2 days 30 min 2tx's a day) I have noticed considerable swelling ( not great) but it's lasting for a couple of hours. If it wasn't for alot of threads by women prior having the same problem I did I never would have thought it was the wrong size dome. All of this is really trial & error. Now I'm off to find a better way for us all to get rid of those rings marks with using the xl's. P.s hats off to you ladies who have mastered using the xl's at the same time that takes major skill.

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!!
Congratulations on finding the ones that work for you !!
Stick with the system and you will be impressed with the results!!
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy is on her way to see you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

F

firm bustliever

Hi roadrashes! This is a common problem for all of us especially in the beginning. When I first started I ordered the medium and large cups at the same time. Boy was I way off! The mediums were too small and I filled the large cups within a week and a half. I wondered if I wasted my money on something crazy! ??? I thought since I was a B cup the large cups should work but I was wrong. Everyone"s A, B, or C is different.

As it's been said on this board many times, factors such as weight gain and loss, pregnancy, breast feeding, even breast shape, all make a difference in determining cup size.In my case, (weight gain & loss, age) think of a deflated balloon. Even though I was a small B at the time my skin was stretchy enough to fill the large cups easily and for me to start off with the XL cups.

Thank goodness I "listened" to Lucy :) and tried the XL cups. At first I had to pump up with the L cups, then switch to the XL. I also had trouble keeping both on, so for a little while I did one at a time. But within a few weeks thanks to all the wonderful info and tips on this board (use plenty of lotion, bend over into the cups etc...) I found what worked for me. This is process that takes time and patience.

You have to realize especially in the beginning, your body is trying to adjust to something it's not use to, like exercising when you're out of shape. I'm glad I worked through all the problems I encountered over the years(thanks to this board :-*) and didn't give up!

Now, 2 noogle years later (celebrated my 2 year noogleversary this month) I went from a small B to a full C. ;D This may seem slow to some but I learned not get desperate about timetables or compare myself to others. Just be consistent and patient. Many of the vets on this board with good results have been doing this for years, not months. Just let noogling become a routine and do it until..... :eek:

By the way "roadrashes" I received your message and was touched that you found something of value from my 1 little post. We seem to be similar boob wise and I'm older as well. I sent a reply, sorry it was soooo long, as you can see I ramble a lot. Since I've never sent a message before I might have been goofy enough to send it to myself, that's why I posted here. Please PM again and let me know if you received it.

Peace and happy noogling to all! ;D

roadrashes

YAY! It's you. I was starting to get discouraged and then read your post it changed my style and I'm now on my way. Seriously, that one post changed it all for me. You seemed to have very similiar characteristics and that alone is so hard to find. We are all in this together and what may or may not work someone may work for someone else so we should share it. The good, bad and fantastic! And for you to achieve a full C there must have been days where you too wanted to just give up but you didn't.Yes and without the posts contributed by so many how would I have ever thought to lean forward or buy pipe insulation. lol I think there are more older ladies on here that would benefit from your posts. I know it took me a couple of hours to find someone who had walked the walk already for me. For that I thank you. I am now seeing swelling beyond the cup and I'm not so grossed out looking at myself with my shirt off now. Hence, getting the courage to have Lucy post some pics for me in the gallery section. Lucy is always helpful and encouraging too.

Thank you again & I'll check my mail after my noogle time. :0