Aries Pics

aries

I just had some fun with The Gimp (the free opensource photoshop clone) to resize the pictures to scale.

This before and after picture shows the progress of 40 days of noogling, every day 1 to 2 hours, starting with the small domes, now she's using the medium and large domes in sequence.

Attachments

• noogleberry-aries-progress.jpg
    noogleberry-aries-progress.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 779

PetiteNShy

Wow, your boobs look awesome! I can't believe you got that much of an increase after 40 days. I haven't received my NB yet, but this makes me hopeful. *fingers crossed*

aries

PetiteNShy said:
Wow, your boobs look awesome! I can't believe you got that much of an increase after 40 days. I haven't received my NB yet, but this makes me hopeful. *fingers crossed*

Sorry to hear that, but it may be a limitation within your belief system. I hope i'm not offending you with this statement.

I can perfectly understand your point of view, as i was a little bit skeptic myself, because i wanted to help my girlfriend with her small boobs. When she was around 15, she had a traumatic accident, which stopped her boobs to fully develop.

First we found the brava system, and we were prepared to travel to London to get such system. But we could not find any 'lasting' brava pictures. While we saw a lot of impressive pictures after a 10 week cycle, we could not find any pictures one year after a brava cycle. All impressive pictures were the official brava pictures, not user contributed pics.

In the past she tried all sort of creams, which worked as long as you used them, and the effect stopped immediately when not using those expensive creams.

The lack of real and lasting evidence only increases skepsis. Some people reason: I have really looked everywhere, I didn't find it, so it doesn't exist.

Then I stumbled on NB, and the user contributed pictures made me believe that we were on to something real, without the high price of brava or the expensive creams. I spent less than 100 eur on a NB kit with small & medium domes + extra sets of soft rings, which is a joke compared to brava of the creams.

The only cream needed is not even cream, but some almond oil to make the boobs glide easily into the domes, and that costed us 6 eur for a bottle that lasted 40 days. This is just organic oil, not some expensive cream with herbs in it.

In the first two days, we could not believe our eyes when she was filling the small cups. Than after one month she was filling the medium cups. Now we are using the large cups after warming up with the medium cups.

My girlfriend is almost no longer able to wear her 75A pre-formed bra, without her boobs pushing outside of the bra cups.

When she wears sports bra's or non-preformed ones, her boobs appear under cloathing like her pre-formed 75A bra before she started with NB. Her breast tissue is really more firm and she confirms that she definitely feels more 'body' and 'weight' in her breasts. Before NB she was almost flat under clothing when using a sports bra.

We will soon need to go shopping for new bra's ... check our stats thread, i posted her progress almost day to day. In the last month, because of her spectacular growth i also had to order the large and large contoured domes.

While I still have all the noogleberry invoices, I don't think they are necessary to convince others that these stats are real.

PS: her growth may be explained due to the fact that her body had some development missing, and NB compensates for what her body is really capable of. She certainly has the body that could support a full B-cup or small C-cup. That may explain why she's catching up so quickly.

MissyB

Really amazing and beautiful results. This makes me hopeful and excited to start myself :)

Matt B

Hi Aries,I just stumbled on to your Gimping LOL,and the girls look awesome and only 40 days.WOAH!
I use the gimp as well and I love it.I hope she continues the NB cuz her potential is great.

Matt ;)

aries

Current progress, with having neglected the system for almost a year (see the stats pages) and restarted recently

noogleberryariesprogres.jpg

Link: http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/4875/noogleberryariesprogres.jpg