lovenotbombs

Hello friends,

I guess it's time I should also post my stats! :D

October 2010

under 29"
breast 33"
above breast 33"
currently 34AA or 34AAA?

Last night I had 1" of swelling!!! Though it didn't last too long, it felt great! :D
I also started fenugreek, saw palmetto and wild yam at the start of my period this month.
I was on BB for 4.5 months (since June 2010) and got nothing but bad acne :mad:
So I'm hoping this combination will work better for me.

I have been noogling for a month now (minus 1 week because I was away on holidays). My breasts have definitely changed in shape at least if not in size. They are more fuller because of NB and I will stick to it! I feel that I have grown more in the upper breast area which results in more cleavage rather than actual cup size, so if this is what I get for 1 month of noogling, I can't wait to see what will happen in a year from now! ;D

I have less than 3cm before my nips hit the suction hole, so I just ordered my larges! :)

Thank you girls for your continuing support and congratulations for those who have reached their booby goals!!!
Stay tuned!!

xo,
A :)

SueB5

Hi Nooglebooker. Congratulations on your excellent start with the cleavage. It is so difficult to measure success when dealing with breasts. You just know though when it has been a successful month even if you don't get the measurments. I am delighted for you.
Sue

32DoubleDz

Congrats on your results! Thats interesting that you got nothing but acne from BB. I am currently using UB and I am getting acne as well. I'm not sure if its stress, the UB, or a combo. But I do feel sensations in my breasts and I feel that after about 2 weeks they are already a bit fuller.

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations on getting the swelling.
It will take LOTS of time to obtain the results that you want,
but it will happen. Stick with whatever works for you.
Stay safe, and have some fun, As the boobie fairy is on the loose!!!!!!
Jamie2

lovenotbombs

December 2010

Hello all,

So the measuring tape says no outward growth, but I definitely have growth up top (+1) and am overall bigger in shape and fullness. I hope it's not just the swell before you period fullness...so we'll see. Even though I have not grown cup sizes, my breasts have definitely taken on a better shape and fullness. It's only been two months and so I am patiently going to keep this up and for those who are feeling discouraged, to please noogle on, because it will happen.

The only downside to this all is that my montgomery glands are really big and swollen around my areola and I seem to have lots of them now too. This is a concern of mine and would like to know if anyone else has experienced this as well?

SueB5

Hi nooglebooker. Congratulations on your inch above in just 2 months. This is useful cleavage growth isn't it? I had a similar issue with my nipple and aerola but it stopped after a while. However, I know I stopped pumping so hard and for so long after the first couple of months so that maybe why. I just couldn't find the time. Sue

lovenotbombs

Boo

Well I guess it was all just for the pre period fullness. Now that my period's over, I'm back to where I was. Argh!
No fear... I won't let this bring me down. It's such a bummer to think that 'yay finally something' to 'oh what a tease'! I hope to come back with more permanent good news next time. Cheers all, A.

jnorton22002

Hi Noogle, I have very much the same deal. I'm really developing on top, but not out. It is frustrating. I did make a b Cup. but am wanting more. Keep it up. you are going to do well. You'll see Love and hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

lovenotbombs

Three Months In

Well.... wish I had good news but I don't. :-\
It's been three months in and I'm still at the same size:

over bust: 33"
over nipples: 33"
under bust: 29"

Noogling about 45 mins to 1 hour a day on weekdays and no time for weekend noogling.
I find the times that I'm able to noogle for more than an hour is when I swell over an 1". But the swelling never sticks around too long. I don't have time to do long sessions daily, so I feel that all my hard work so far may not be contributing to enlarging my boobage at all because I never get the chance to swell much. What's more frustrating is when I'm close to my period, my breast feel heavier and fuller. Then after my period is done, it's all gone again. Washed away like the tide... I am so frustrated! :(

Strumpet

I feel you noogleboober. I'm in the same spot. :/
There are definitely people though that didn't get progress right away and only started to see it many months down the line, so don't think just because progress is slow that it won't happen. Keep up hope!

lovenotbombs

4 Month Update

ok, so I thought I'd wait until after my period to measure since I get so much bigger right before I menses. A few days after and two days of no noogling, I've actually gained +.5! I really don't want to post this as I feel I may be jinxing myself and wake up with nothing again... anyhoo, here goes:

Starting/today at month 4
above breast 33" (33")
over nipples 33" (33.5")
under breast 29" (29")

So today, having swelled an inch on top of all that, I was at the biggest ever! :D

I even tried on old bras that were once too gapy for me and holy smokes!!! ::)

So good news I suppose! :)

SueB5

Congratulatoins on your bra filling. That is the best measure, isn't it great to see the difference? Sue

bibiko23

Hello A's did u use the extract fenugreek, wild yam and saw P? does the smell bothers u at all? f ur using extract which is out of the three you recommend that smell is bearable??? :D

lovenotbombs

Hi bibiko23,

I'm taking fenugreek and wild yam pills. I add a few drops of wild yam extract in with cocoa butter in the mornings when I noogle and a few drops of fenugreek extract in with cocoa butter cream at night with my massages before bed. I don't mind the smell at all. It reminds me of pancakes and it doesn't stick with me all day (I shower in the mornings). I stopped using Saw Palmetto as it started to give me acne.

lovenotbombs

Month 5 progress update

So in the last week I've manage to reach the holes where the suction is in the larges (started on mediums in Oct 2010) while noogling! :) My swelling lasts much longer throughout the day, but slowly dissipates by the end of 5-6 hours. This is the longest and most progress I've ever experienced yet. Still no real growth, however this is keeping me hopeful. Still a modest 34A. :-\

I've given myself a break from all NBE's for the last month and maybe I'll get back on the supplements later down the road. The problem that is coming up for me is that Spring is here. Next it will be summer. I don't like the foam rings (they still leave marks and take up an extra .5" of space inside the cups), so I've got nasty red rings that won't be easily covered up when temperatures rise and I want to wear tank tops and stuff. What am I to do????? I noogle only in the mornings because that is the only time I've got to myself without interruption. Then it's off to work! How unsightly it would be to show up to work with red rings!

Strumpet

Hey noogleboober,
Some people say the red rings go away with a nice hot shower. Would you have time for that/would it work for you?

OptimisticGirl

Hi Noogleboober,
If you have already filled up the L, I think you may try the new contoured L. My red marks fade away after 10 mins with the new L even if I do not take shower after NB. I really love it :)