Aspiration Bra

Moogleberry

I can't remember where or exactly what was said, but about a year ago I came across a forum discussion saying that for NBE you should have a bra that is the size you would like to be. They seemed to think that this was incredibly important for growth.

Now, I've found my sisters old 34B bra (32C, my dream size). I plan on keeping it and using it as a way to monitor how I'm doing.

Has anyone else heard of using a larger bra to help NBE? I know positive thinking is a huge part of successful NBE, so maybe this is part of it.

chriss

(.Y.)
Yes this is true :)
It's not actually the bigger bra but, like you said, the positive thinking.
It's like this: You're brain has a blue print of how you look. And if you think of yourself you see yourself with small breast. If you keep thinking about you with bigger breast, the blue print is going to change. That's stimulate the breast to grow.
I don't know if I say it correctly!!!! But it was something like this - I read this a long time ago on the faboules forum: breastnexus.com

And I believe it. Positive thinking is good.
And especially youre brain is poooowerfull! I mean, I've read that someone changed there eye collar. Just with stimulating the brain and with hypnosis.