Ass cheek noogling

nflux

umm ok well I've been using the NB on my breasts for a while now with decent success but beign trans and on a seemingly never-ending quest for curves I've also tested with the XL cups on my ass cheeks...actually with some success.

The XL cups work great for the cheek itself but I'd actually like to fill out the side a little too and particularly the slight "hollow" typical of a male chassis. The round cups don't really work so well for that bit.

The XL cups seem to pull out a chunk which once the cup is removed gradually relaxes to give a nice pleasing full shape. I reckon the same technique could work at the sides but I figure I'd need something longer and slightly tapered (see pics).

I asked Lucy about this and apparently I'm not the only person who's asked about this and she also mentioned that she was considering getting something specifically made for the job if there was enough interest.

I've mocked up a design of something vaguely like what I'd envisage would be useful for me (see attachments) but I realise not everyone will have the same issues I do.

So in an effort to provide some useful feedback for Lucy, my questions are:

1) Is anybody else even interested in this idea?

2) What would you be trying to achieve - i.e. which part would you be wanting to work on?

3) Does the attached mock-up look like it might be useful?

thanks in advance,

Niki

Attachments

• butt4.jpg
    butt4.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 218
  • butt5.jpg
    butt5.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 163

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Thank you Niki and the design looks great. This is something we do get asked about regularly so if there is a demand, we could certainly make a prototype for others to test and develop.

Hopefully we will get some useful feedback from others on the forum!

Best wishes

Lucy :)

Brilaw

This is something I'd be interested in.
I would be using it for my hips.
I think it would be fairly useful, but I think I'd need something a little wider and with an overall rounder shape.

rscd

I'm interested too. I don't know how well that design would work, though. I think it would need to be much more round.

chriss

(.Y.)
Sooo the breast cups works on youre butt? :D I really going to try it, there's no way back now haha ;)
I would love a cup that is especially made for the butt, because I think that the breastcups doesn't gonna stay as good. So if there are butt cups or something like that, and it makes after a while - permanently - my butt bigger and rounder, i would buy that product in a heartbeat!!! :)

And there are more people that are interested in things for there butt, as you can see on this tread: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3543.0.html

rscd said:
I'm interested too. I don't know how well that design would work, though. I think it would need to be much more round.

its because its for upper thigh and bum.. or so i understood..

nflux

hi all, thanks for the replies, good to see I'm not the only one interested in this idea ;)

For the actual butt-cheek itself I found the XL cups work pretty well already. Works best with the polycarbonate cups too - I tried my large-contoured ones (not polycarbonate) and kept feeling like if I flexed wrong they'd crack - there's some big muscles back there and it's easy to flex without thinking.

The design I posted would be used down the outside of the leg to work on rounding out the thighs, hence the slimmer, tapered design.

When using the XL cups on my butt initially it would pull out or extrude a section - sort of like I had a burger-bap magically grafted on (out of flesh) but after a short time that relaxed and became a nice pleasing rounded fullness. I could really feel the difference whether walking, sitting or under clothes.

I can't say for sure but I felt the results lasted longer than breast noogling too with less time spent on it though I don't know why. Obviously you can't sit whist butt-noogling and even changing positions (like going from standing to kneeling) flexes large muscles so didn't seem ideal. I found the best plan was to spend an hour mixing on the decks since that involves standing in one position for the duration and also kept me occupied so I wasn't tempted to start wandering round, checking emails and other stuff which might cause the cups to fall off.

So for the cheek the round cups work pretty well already but I'd like to fill out the side profile too and I figured the tapered thing would work pretty much the same as the round cups did on my cheek - i.e. pull out a section which then relaxes to give a nice smooth curve. In combination with the XL cups for the cheek that *should* give pretty much instant booty.

I wonder if it might also be possible to use a slightly thinner polycarbonate than for the breast cups so a degree of flex is built into the design since it would need to accommodate a range of existing curves and PC should be able to handle that sort of flex quite easily. It might make it more comfy to wear and allow a better range of movement than the rigid cups do presently.

I tested a tapered-style design made from a 2-litre drink bottle and it seemed like it was heading the right way but obviously the bottle was too thin to handle the vacuum and would collapse.

NINA

I think this would be the best thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forget the rest! You have thought of the best thing ever!!
Dear Lucy can you please hurry up and have the butt pumping cups made???????????? :) ;D

nflux

honestly I wasn't using them regularly enough to see permanent changes because my work routine changed somewhat of late so it hasn't really been possible to do, but I did find the changes lasted longer than on my breasts with less time spent.

My routine should be switching back soon so I'm looking forward to getting back to working on it again, although I did recently realise if successful it'll mean I won't fit into some of my tighter skirts, although hopefully corsets won't look so vacant around the hips. Swings and roundabouts I guess...

Nx

topfilled

Infinity twisted is the Perfect evil.
OMG!!!! this This!! i see am not the only one who looks at the side of my butt cheeks asking why?? lol those dents annoy the heck out of me!

I'm in fullsupport of this one! i'd imagine noggling that part responds well than the bust cause it has more muscle?

I would use a cream with Volufiline to boost my results (oh Lucy Pretty please :) )

Thanks alot for this nflux!!!

Dharma

Namaste'
nflux said:
umm ok well I've been using the NB on my breasts for a while now with decent success but beign trans and on a seemingly never-ending quest for curves I've also tested with the XL cups on my ass cheeks...actually with some success.

The XL cups work great for the cheek itself but I'd actually like to fill out the side a little too and particularly the slight "hollow" typical of a male chassis. The round cups don't really work so well for that bit.

The XL cups seem to pull out a chunk which once the cup is removed gradually relaxes to give a nice pleasing full shape. I reckon the same technique could work at the sides but I figure I'd need something longer and slightly tapered (see pics).

I asked Lucy about this and apparently I'm not the only person who's asked about this and she also mentioned that she was considering getting something specifically made for the job if there was enough interest.

I've mocked up a design of something vaguely like what I'd envisage would be useful for me (see attachments) but I realise not everyone will have the same issues I do.

So in an effort to provide some useful feedback for Lucy, my questions are:

1) Is anybody else even interested in this idea?

2) What would you be trying to achieve - i.e. which part would you be wanting to work on?

3) Does the attached mock-up look like it might be useful?

thanks in advance,

Niki

These pretzel's are making me thirsty ::)

Hello Niki

I have thought about this often, but I was thinking more for the cheeks.
I have tried it with the CL cup's but I think you need wider diameter cup's.
I think you are right in regard to having a cup made that has flex in it
otherwise it would crack too easy.
Will be trying to make some out of smaller size flexible clear bucket's
that will fit on my butt cheeks.

Dharma

nflux

for the cheeks themselves the XL cups work pretty well actually, and the ones I have are polycarbonate so very little chance of cracking, but a degree of flex would still be good from a comfort perspective and polycarbonate would allow this whilst maintaining structural integrity. Please do keep us posted re your DIY findings, this is all good feedback and I'm sure would be useful info for Lucy wrt producing something specific :)

nflux

BustyBabe said:
Niki, have you seen any permanent changes using the XL's on your butt?

to be honest I haven't done it regularly enough to see one way or the other but when I was doing it the effects seemed to last longer than on my breasts. I was doing it regularly for a while but then things changed with work and I didn't have the same time free as regularly. It's easier on boobs because I can still work on a computer so there's more opportunities but for doing my ass I need to be stood up, and preferably not moving around for the whole time which quite limits what I can do - esp as I fidget and get distracted if not engaged in something.

It's something I'm hoping to get back to soon, have had to wrap up some work stuff first though.

noogleberry1

OH MY GOODNESS I AM SITTING HERE NOW NOOGLING THE HECK OUT OF MY HIPS!!! After reading a success story a lady had on the black hair media forum - I thought what the heck ill try it, I just took it off to check the progress after an hour and a half of noogling my hip. WOWZA. I love it! Im a lady and though I have hips and a bum, i still have a slight indent in the side of my bum, where my hips are and yes it really annoys me. Lucy a cup for the hips and then a separate one for the cheeks would be an absolute gift!! Please please consider this, there is definitely a market for it, and I would promote it no end on all the forums. ... My pic of me noogling my hips! I'm doing it one at a time.

Attachments

• IMAG1271.jpg
    IMAG1271.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 679

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi L.A. and thank you for sharing your experience with us and the pic! If members can suggest cup sizes and maybe produce some rough designs, we would be keen to produce the cups very soon!

best wishes

Lucy :)

nflux

LA - I'm chuffed to hear it's working for you too :) So are you using a normal round cup on the sides too then?

What's the general consensus on a longer, tapered (perhaps slightly flexible too) cup for the side of the hips rather than a rigid round one? Rounds seems to work well for the ass cheek but I struggle with them on the sides.

noogleberry1

@nflux - I am so so sorry for the late reply - I don't remember receiving an email notification to say that you had replied!! Yes, I absolutely agree, a slim tapered design more so then a round one because I think it will focus more on the problem area. Yes I think slightly flexible too.

I am bruised slightly afterwards for a couple of days but I continue doing it anyway because it is the only thing that produces results. I think maybe a flexible one may help with the bruising.

I really cannot wait to test this out!

LA xoxo