astroboobs growth chart

astroboobs

Thanks Matt, your comments always make me smile!

Ok, sooo I'm a half an inch bigger than usual but my body must be getting ready for aunt flo. Looking back at my last post of when I had my period..I said to myself..."yep my body is gettin ready, time for some more of that awesome swelling!" I would be forever greatful if I could keep this extra half an inch I measured. I want it to stay sooo bad.
So I've had to start wearing my 32c bras again starting yesterday as well. I'm not posting any pictures until a week after aunt flo...you girls know..that time of month we all hate when are boobs are the smallest.

My boobs hurt..plain and simple. No, not the skin, but deep inside (not the msucle behind the breast fat.) It feels sore and painful, so I'm not noogling as hard now.

I was

I"m keeping the full 32b which is really only an a cup... doesn't look good on me.

26 inches under
32 inches around boobs

I want to keep this swelling, I look excellent with this. I have boobs when I raise my arms, which is a big deal to me. So wearing 32c until a week after aunt flo....back to a full 32b. crossing fingers, ya never know right?

26 inches under
32.5 inches around boobs

universallove

yep know that time of the month too well ( the not so joyful time in way of boobage). sounds like your holding onto some growth there! i know what you mean about waiting till that week after af to see how permanent it is.... ar eyou on PM?

astroboobs

Hi Uni, I've been following your progress and wow you look awesome still! Yes it looks like I've had some growth but honestly if I stopped noogling, it would probably all go away. Real growth takes many months of noogling doesn't it? I am not on pm but I'm getting ready to try bovine ovary. Just taking vitamins, whey protein, and for massage, organic coconut oil with vitamin e oil/fruit of the earth vitamin e skin care cream. I was using wild yam and herbs as massage in the past with noogling but I think it was preventing my swelling!

Some NBE updates....

I'm expecting my bovine ovary to get here tomorrow! For a week I will be doing a cleanse with blessed Thistle as recommended. As I am taking blessed thistle, I will also be taking kelp to get my temperature at 98.2. I will stop taking blessed thistle by the end of the day of September 10th and begin bovine ovary on September 11th. (Will be taking l-tyrosine, and kelp too) If i start to notice any emotional changes I will start taking magnesium everyday and I already take a b complex so hopefully all of this will remedy any potential emotional problems that could happen while on bovine ovary.

astroboobs

Re: astroboobs growth chart (can someone please help me! over pumped?)

Ok so I got some bad news today...I have a small lump right above my left boob, like around where the rings of the noogle cup sit. My righty is a'ok but my left one is sore where the small lump is. I show no skin changes of over pumping though! If anyone can..advice would be great please!

I'm only noogling lightly, 2 hours total a day for now until this lump goes away

astroboobs

I have not been pumping at all the past week I believe..My boobs are getting smaller by the day and I got my period to top it off! I don't have anymore pain coming from my left breast and the swelling is slowly going down. The ice is really helping but I think it's going to be another two weeks until I can start pumping again..Shame on me for over pumping!

BO notes...

I've been a'ok on bo, no side effects and I'm taking 1,000mg a day to start. I took only one the first day, two the second day, and so on until I reached 1,000mg. I know from eve's nbe super boobs grew on 1,000mg a day. So I'll stick with this the next few weeks and see what happens.

So not much to report except my major shrinkage but thats my own fault for going noogle crazy!

lexuswoman

Hey Astroboobs,

Wishing you a speedy recovery and good luck with the bovine ovary. Don't worry about them shrinking, remember the ice is probably not helping matters either. Anything lost can be regained.

DId you get Bountiful Breast bovine ovary?

Just let the boobs rest, let the BO start to work its magic and you'll be noogling again before you know it!

Lex' ;)