AUNATUREL9's PICS - 100th Noogleberry Day Anniversary!

A

aunaturel9

I was doing this noogle chart today and coincidentally started counting my 'noogling' days and I was surprised to learn February 12, 2009 was my 100th day!! *excited* ;D I wasn't suppose to post pics but got a bit overwhelmed knowing it's been 100 days.

Few things first:

Started noogling: November 4, 2008
Today is: February 12, 2009 (3 1/2 months roughly)

Size domes: Mediums
Started at: 30'
Today at: 31.6'

Fast facts:
-I'm very busy so I noogle for 1 hr, once per day after work.
-Tape nipples before noogling (important to me because my nipples already stick out alot)
-They turn extrememly red during each session
-The dome rings sadly look very permanent, even 16 hrs post-NB they still exist!
-I swell up to 33 whoping inches upon removing the domes :D
-Swelling lasts me about 4-10 hours

A

aunaturel9

Re: 100th Noogleberry Day Anniversary!

Here's something random. Pics were taken 4 days ago I think, cycle day 6 (so i'm at my smallest during each cycle) I swell up to 33 inches. The bra looks very padded too, but it isn't ;)

Just can't get passed those red dome rings, they just adhere like little barnacles. annoying! :-X

B

booler

HAPPY 100th aunaturel9!!!

Fast fact note: Your ring marks may not be permanant. I was worried mine were, but after 3 crazy-busy days with no time to noogle, my ring marks cleared.

Booler

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team

Hi aunaturel9 ! Happy anniversary and well done. You've really gone to a lot of trouble with your pictures and you obviously have excellent computer skills! its so useful to see your progress which is great.

With regards to the red ring marks, you may be interested to know that we are making softer cup rings which should be available in a few weeks and im more than happy to send you some to try for free with some tissue oil to see it this helps.

I will post a new topic when the rings are in stock so you can just let me know then.

Lastly, if its ok with you, i ll copy your pics and stats to the gallery section for you so you can easily add to them in the future.

best wishes

Lucy :)
lucy@noogleberry.com

A

aunaturel9

Thanks Booler ;D I had a 40 hour non-noogle day and was surprised that no marks were left, thanks for the idea!

B

booler

New rings???
Great news Lucy!!! How will they be different?
Booler

A

aunaturel9

Thanks Lucy! :D

I always forget about the gallery section. Sure, you can post them there. Thanks for the thought, it would be 100x easier posting updates there! :-*

J

jackieT

Happy 100th day, all au naturel!

Fantastic progress! And thank you for posting it. You go girl!
;D

L

Lululu

Great results - congratulations!!!

PS don't know if it will help with your red rings but 2 days ago I got dreadful purple hickey marks under the arm and the whole boob was a bit dark but I used Arnica cream (good for bruising) and they have completely gone even though I've still noogled on the days since.

C

catsrule

Happy 100th day anniversary! you are doing great!!!

D

DDsplease

You have some AMAZING results!!!! All your hard work is paying off :) It must be expensive though to keep having to buy bigger bras for your ever expanding bustline ;)

I hope I need to buy bigger bras one day too!!!!!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team

booler said:
New rings???
Great news Lucy!!! How will they be different?
Booler
Hi Booler, they will be exactly the same design but we are using a more softer grade of foam. I know some have been using yoga mats with good success, which is great but for safety reasons we have to use a medical grade inert material.

I ll let everyone when the softer rings are ready and hopefully they will help reduce the redness.

best wishes

Lucy :)

B

BooBoo

That's great Lucy! I'm glad that we were able to spark another new generation of NB innovations. Every improvement now will make life easier for all those to come in the future.

B

booler

aunaturel9,
Just to be completey forth-coming. My ring marks are back, but not nearly as fierce as they once were.
Booler

Abigail3

Hi Aunaturel! Thanks for the awesome update! Your pictures are truly an inspiration...thanks for sharing! Way to go! :D

E

entropiana

Happy Anniversary Aunaturel, your pictures are awesome and you are having great progress....i am very excited for you, keep it up girl.
best noogle wishes

A

aunaturel9

Thanks ladies and Happy Valentine's day! :-*

You can already tell i'm one of the *extremely* flat-chested girls :-X I hope this encourages the ladies in the AA sizes to keep going! I coulda sworn i'd never graduate out of these medium domes, but perhaps i will. Just another inch to fill and i'll be upgrading :D

Cheers to noogling!

spudys

Vivian B
Hi I love your results. I've just ordered my NB and I should be receiving it within a week or so, and Im soo excited! because i've been a flat chested male and would like to change this to a nice rounded b or c cup!