averages

emilybug

apparently i had too much time on my hands while noogling yesterday.
so, i did some very unscientific research.
i went through all the stats and made note of the reported growth for each person.
(many folks in the stats made only an initial entry, with no further reports, so i didn't include that)
for those who reported, the time spans are varied from one month to over 1 year.
but i added up all the growth and divided by the number of reports and the average growth is 1.8" .

perhaps kind of trivial and probably not very accurate due to the different time spans but i found it interesting.

most of the reports were only kept up for a month or two and reported 1" in that time. the longer users obviously had higher averages, the most that i saw, being 4" over a year.

no one keeping stats reported no growth (which is promising!) but maybe some of those who didn't come back had no growth or just stopped noogling?

happy growing!

Anastasia916

I think those that may have seen no growth, if that's possible, didn't noogle long enough, weren't consistent with it, etc. This is something that you have to commit to. Anything in NBE that works takes time. The only quick way for breast enhancement/enlargement is breast surgery. So those of us who understand that and can commit do find results. I know so far I have a permanent 1 1/2 inches of growth. I get more than that after pumping, but when the swelling goes down I'm 1 1/2 inches bigger than when I started a couple months ago.

noktrnlcrechur

No growth here.

Although I wasn't as consistent and hopeful as some others on this forum have been.

I noogled regularly (everyday in the morning, sometimes in the evening as well; one hour each; rubbed with lavender oil also). This was for about 4 months. There was absolutely no growth =( so I gave up.

Even if someone told me, "hey girl, you just have to keep at it," she's got to understand that going 4 months regularly with it, and seeing absolutely no progress really brings any spirits or hope down.

reeree

Hey, i know how you feel! I've been pumpin since Feb. with no results :( It gets really discouraging too, especially when it seems EVERYONE else is getting something to keep them going, even if it's only half and inch. I'm not giving up yet, just trying to decide on some supplements to add and see if that helps anything. I know no two people grow the same, and at different speeds, but it does get really hard to hear that, see nothing, and keep going hoping something happens soon! I pump at least once a day, and sometimes up to 4 times, always for at least an hour. I've also tried that whole take a break for a day to help stalling, and i think it gave me a teeny bit of swelling the next time, but that did not result in growth! Maybe i'm not growing because i don't get that swelling?? Like when i take the domes off, the most visible difference is just ring marks. My boobs don't "look" any bigger...just a little heavier. Anyhow, i don't know how to get that swelling up, so maybe that's keeping my growth down...or maybe i'm just one of those unlucky ones that either won't grow, or will take a couple years to see anything :'( I've got 5 more months till my hubby gets back from deployment, so i'm gonna keep going till at least then! But just wanted to pop by and tell you your not alone, and i'm bummed too :( Really wanted this to work......

C

chloespeaks

I think that's pretty interesting Emilybug. The stats records really only apply to 1)those that stick with it 2)those who record their progress 3) those that have grown. I am also assuming that those that stick with it but haven't grown don't update their profiles as there is nothing to document!

I don't think I'm being negative, just giving the side caveat that doesn't seem to have a record here on the forums; that a larger than it appears group might not respond to Noogle, at least not for a LONG TIME. I am one that has stuck with it for now 10 months, and i have only grown 1/2" last I measured. It still astounds me that i started with the Mediums barely able to keep suction (I filled about 1.5" in the cupss) and the sides not touching and now am using the Larges with the beginnings of the sides touching with little difficulty, but STILL have not grown much after the swelling goes down!

Yeah, I know how you feel reeree and Sciencenerd; I didn't even get swelling that lasted more than 5 minutes until about 5/6 months in - it looked great to me when naked, relative to where i started from and it lasted for about 4 hours, but it looked pretty much the same to me after i put on my top.
I do feel there is a bit more of fullness and heaviness, but am basically filling my A cup bras exactly the same. The Ls do give a fuller wider swelling, and I am pumping alot less than when I started, but it is NOT EVEN close to most of the Witnessed Accounts in the forum!

I am still sticking to it for at least a couple of months because I have come this far. Who knows? I might be someone who only just startes their growht at around a year; wouldn't want to miss out now after all that hard work! Plus I finally got some padding to work for the larges so it's not that bad anymore.

Chloespeaks