B.O. Users are you out there?

lisads

I'm not sure what the best prices for B.O. is but check out this website: http://www.e-vitaminsforless.com/0887.htm
In comparison with the other brands, I think this might be the cheapest. Plus if you think about it cow ovary is not the most desirable piece of meat and the butchers probably throw it away. I'm wondering if this might be an option for me and my wallet..

What brand do of B.O. do you take? and Have you ever gotten sick from it?

M

Mumma Bear

Hi there - i was using the Nutri-West one, but then I think it was discontinued - can't find it anywhere now. I've reordered this:

http://www.healthquestusa.com/shopexd.asp?id=347&bc=no

Was posted last week - hopefully it turns up next week.

I did see the e-vitamins for less one but they don't ship to Australia - a shame as the price is excellent. Let us know how you go with those, and I'll let you know how I go with the Atrium ones. I thought the Nutri-west one was very good - have had a big upswing in rate of growth since starting it. It also is a wonderful energy booster - I have not had any bad side effects at all. Hopefully the Atrium brand is just as good.

lisads

Mumma Bear,
thanks for your feedback. I did some lurking on Eve's and found this: http://www.nutritiondynamics.com/products/Herbs_&_Homeopathic/Raw_Tissue/main.html

What do you think of it combining all those other ingredients? And how many mg of BO do you take per day? It was recommended by a few on Eve's to take at least 1,500 mg of BO, if that's the case then I need to look for ovary only so I don't overload my liver :p

happy growing, Lisa

M

Mumma Bear

Yup - Vitamin A poisoning to take that in the quantity required! I'm taking around 1500mg per day - seems to be plenty for me (43kg). I think some take even more than that, I guess just see how you go, everyone's different. :)

Anastasia916

I take Ultra Breast most on Eve's forum take Bountiful Breast but that was too expensive for my taste, so far liking Ultra Breast

lisads

thank-you mummabear and anastasia for your input!

i'm still debating whether this is for me???, but i'll keep you all updated in my stats :)

SaveTheTaTas

Also, I'm almost on my 3rd bottle of Ultra Breast BO. I want to do the whole 6 months on it, so I'mma order 3 more bottles when I'm finished my 2nd bottle. Should I take a break after the 3 months and do a cleanse? Or just go straight??

Super Boob

I am taking Raw Female. About 60 capsules with 430 mg of BO in it. I take about 4 a day and I've had some growth already.
http://www.iherb.com/natural-sources-raw-female-60-capsules/10783?utm_source=ysp&utm_medium=c&at=0

I would like to try Ultra breast, but it's not in my budget at the moment. Shipping is really bad for international orders.

P

Philli

Hi Girls. I like to keep myself educated on all these products even though I dont use them myself. Here's some usefull info that I found for you:

There are few commerical companies making use of bovine ovarian concentrate for breast enlargement. The exact mechanism of how 'BO' works for breast enlargement is unknown, though there are a couple of theories. 1) that it is a form of estrogen replacement. 2) that it contains enzymes and nutrients that feed the user's own ovaries. 3) that it stimulates the user's ovaries to produce more estrogen. 4) that it contains chemicals that affect the pituitary gland to produce LH and subsequently more estrogen. Likely, it is a combination of the four. Though how and why it works is not entirely clear, many women find that it does indeed work very well. Women who are generally on the thin side find it works better for them than the herbal programs. Commercial products can be extremely expensive, ranging from $80 - $150 for a one-months supply of supplements. However, plain bovine ovarian concentrate supplements - not labeled for 'breast enlargement' - are available at a much reduced price (as low as $20-$25 dollars per month) and work every bit as well as the expensive supplements with the pictures of large-breasted women on the bottles.

Bovine Ovarian Concentrate should be considered an 'estrogenic' supplement. Although anti-androgens like saw palmetto, and progesterone-blockers like damiana and wild yam can be used along with bovine ovarian concentrate, 'BO' should generally not be used with phytoestrogens like red clover, fenugreek, kudzu or fennel. Usual dosage for 'BO' for breast enhancement is 1800 mgs per day, divided into 4 doses and taken with a meal or snack. Should this amount prove ineffective (i.e. no 'growing pains' after one month of use), dosage can be upped to 2200 or 2400 mgs per day.

Like all estrogenic supplements, 'BO' can interfere with thyroid function. So it is a good idea to monitor body temperatures on a regular basis and to supplement with kelp or tyrosine should your average body temperature drop below 97 degree

Teeny Tiny

I just ordered some Ultra Breast...

http://www.medplex.net/ultrabreast.html

It costs more than the others listed, but definitely cheaper than bountiful breast. And according to their website each pill has 400mg of BO, verses most of the cheaper ones that have roughly half as much or less, even the raw female. If I'm reading the contents properly there's 430mg in each serving of raw female, which is 2 pills, which means there's only 215mg in each one. Ultra Breast seems like a much better product for the money, that doesn't have a whole lot of additives like some of the other brands have. I'm hoping it will help me achieve my breast enlaregment goal and help with another issue I've been dealing with.

Much luck to you!

M

Mumma Bear

OK - so my Nutri-pak BO arrived yesterday. Already have that full feeling and better swelling from NB so this brand looks like it will be just as good as the other one for me. Phew - seeing as I bought 10 bottles! Taking 1,485mg daily - seems to be plenty for me (43kg).

itsjust4fun91

I use the bountiful breast and yes, I think it cost way more than it should, but at the time I found it, I didn't even know breast enhancement was possible. I gave it a try thinking 400 compared to 6000 for implants would so be worth it, but was nervous as heck as to whether it would work or not. I'm thrilled to say it has worked fantastic for me and I'm very pleased with it so far, but I still think it should be a lot cheaper, especially when ultrabreast is as cheap as it is!

Here is a link to a full discussion about BO that you might find helpful on breastnexus.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=1626&page=1&highlight=zealand

Teeny Tiny

FYI - I canceled my order of Ultra Breast. There are too many risks involved with Bovine Ovary for me, like the possibility of getting mad cow disease, which doesn't show any signs or symptoms for anywhere from 8-10 years on average, but once you do develop symptoms death usually occurs within about 1 year. There is no cure for it either, once you have it you die from it. Out of all my research the only company that I have found to be possibly 100% safe is Bountiful Breast, and I'm sure everyone on here knows how expensive it is. But that's because they use the best ingredients, which are not cheap, if a company is selling BO for much less the odds are they are using cheaper ingredients from countries that pose a possible risk. Granted, not every single batch is probably laced with this God awful disease or others, but even if only 1 out of every 1000 bottles is contaminated, with my luck I'd end up getting the 1 that is. So I've decided to play it safe, I'm studying hard on it, I'll order BB when I have enough money saved up if I feel confident enough to take a chance with it. I don't plan on dying by the age of 42-44 give or take unless God decides it's my time to go, until then I'm being very careful not to do or take anything that may prematurely end it. :-X

lisads

Teeny tiny,
thanks a lot for sharing that information with us! this was the exact sort of thing i was worried about :-X

after watching one fast food documentary, i was really grossed out by the statistic that much of our meat has a small percentage of e.coli traces in it, because the workers cutting the cows have to work so fast separating the edible and nonedible parts they sometimes accidentally cut the intestines and crap gets everywhere :-[

But madcow disease?!? This is very extreme , all of us BO users need to do some more research.

Teeny Tiny

As I said, I doubt that all cheaper BO supplements are definitely contaminated or unsafe, but I have found evidence showing that women that took BO supplements died from the God awful disease, and as I am one to not take chances with my life I am going to be very cautious about what if any supplements I put in my body. I think taking herbal supplements which threw my hormones out of whack may have caused my Adenomyosis, which isn't fun, but at least it won't kill me. I'm trying to figure out some way to correct that problem without going through a hysterectomy or being thrown into menopause with lupron depot at my age, which has some very nasty side affects that I do not want to have to deal with. Natural progesterone is the only other alternative that I've found during my research that is supposed to help correct this condition, that's one reason why my hubby and I decided I should go ahead and try the Ultra Breast. We were hoping that it would help reverse my uterine condition, and if I happen to grow bigger boobs in the process that would just be an extra bonus for me. But after doing all of the research I have been doing decided to wait until I find one, like Bountiful Breast that seems 100% safe and reliable, it's just a matter of being able to afford it, which we can't right now. Oh well, as I do my research if I find any cheaper brands that I can find evidence of being trustworthy to try I will be sure to list them for you. I just don't know if Ultra Breast is all that trustworthy right now, as I have found evidence of the company that sells/makes it being involved in multiple different products, and using cheaper ingredients, and in some cases less quantity of the ingredients than what's listed on the label. Not using proper amounts of ingredients can be just as harmful/ineffective as using cheaper ones trying to lower cost and increase profits. There are way too many companies shortchanging its customers trying to stretch a dollar nowadays, and products may say that they meet/exceed FDA requirements, but ingredients from other countries are not FDA regulated, so who's to say whether they are truly safe or not? American companies may use FDA approved American ingredients, but imported ingredients have no safety guarantee. And personally I cannot honestly say that I would even trust all American products, as they seem to be just as bad if not worse at trying to stretch the American Dollar as any other country. The only safer thing about products like BO being made with U.S. ingredients is the fact that the U.S. has a much lower recorded instance or Mad cow disease, therefore making it seem that it would be safer coming from here. But really there's no way of being sure, short of having every supplement tested before taking it, which is probably impossible, not to mention I bet it would be extremely expensive. There are many risks one must take in life in order to fulfill ones dreams, I guess this is just one of them. But I've also noticed that Ultra Breast is sold on 2 different web sites for 2 different amounts, ones over twice as much as the other, and Ultra Breast is the cheaper of the 2. My unanswered question is how can one sell it for so much less than the other, and make claims that do not match up with one another. Different prices is one thing, but not agreeing on where the ingredients come from kind of concerns me. :-\

SaveTheTaTas

Ugghh... i'm scared again!! I'm on my third bottle of Ultra Breast.. eek. I wanna switch to BB now, but I'm afraid of the shipping. I saw on I think Eve's forum that ppl were getting their shipments labeled Bountiful Breast. I would die if that happened. Anyone else have that happen to them?

SaveTheTaTas

Wow.. hardly anyone is on the forum today? How strange lol. Well... I decided to buy the Bountiful Breast before I run out of UltraBreast. Whew... what a big chunk of money that was!! :eek: I'm going to continue taking the UltraBreast while waiting for the BB to arrive. I figure I already have it in my system anyway. I'm just afraid of ordering anymore UB... ya'll have scared me again. Hopefully I didn't take any tainted pills :-0.

I must admit I have that guilty sinking feeling that I get everytime I know I've spent WAAYY too much money on something. I loved the UB price.. only 50 something dollars for three months. Why does mad cow disease have to exist?!! I spent $480 something on a 9 month supply of BB. it was only a hundred and something more than the 4 1/2 month supply.. so figured might as well buy the 9month as I'm a slooow responder to everything. Why doesnt BB have a 6 month supply????

I hate wasting money.. I hope this is really worth it... :-\

itsjust4fun91

SaveTheTaTas, Mine came in a plain brown box and didn't say anything about breast on it. I'm still not sure what happened awhile back when 2 or 3 gals got theirs labeled and not as they should have been. I haven't heard anymore complaints since those incidents so maybe they corrected whatever was going wrong suddenly.

Teeny, Could you share the information you found that gave evidence that women have died of mad cow disease from taking bovine supplements?

Thanks, Mel

Anastasia916

Okay I need to stop being MIA on here! LOL! I take Ultra Breast and did TONS of research before deciding to take it, like all of you I found the mad cow disease thing linked with BO usage to be quite scary, but found it was in BO from china and other asian countries! The cheaper BO contains this BO. I contacted Ultra Breast and they informed me that the BO in their supplement is from US cattle!!! If US cattle had mad cow disease, then all of our beef would be contaminated as well! So if you are that worried about it, and stopped taking Ultra Breast because of it, you might as well not eat any US beef or any products made with it, including beef broth. Seems kinda silly if you ask me. But yea, I did that research months ago, and posted info on all this before on Eve's forum. Ladies instead of jumping the gun, research where exactly the contaminated BO is from and which products have it. I wouldn't put something in my body without researching it first. So that is why I did as much research as I did. Either way hope everyone finds what works for them!

Oh also, teeny, on the back of my bootles of UB, each capsule contains...
Bovine Ovary 540mg
Ipriflavone 60mg
Wild Yam Extract 18mg

And you take 1 capsule 3 times per day so I get 1620mg of BO per day. Thinking about increasing it a pill per day soon when I get my next shipment of supply. But yea UB told me that all of the ingredients in the product come from the US the BO in it comes from US cattle.