Babygirl, I've just purchased

Babygirl

I'm really excited i hope it works I've taking pictures of my breast to see the difference and measurements taking. I hope it works thanks to you all that write on these forms. I've done my research and looked at different products but i feel this one is for me.

I'm just waiting on my order.

Babygirl

Thanks for the respose. I wish you the best of luck with this product too. At least were both trying out this product for the first time and we will get to see how it works with us as im new to this too.

SueB5

Hi Babygirl. I think pictures are the best way to measure progress. I could not get a measurement out of my tapemeasure at first which showed progress but the pictures showed clearly. Good luck noogling. Sue

Babygirl

okay i will take your advice Sue5 and take pictures through my process. I'm so happy my Noogleberry has arrived but i missed the delievery guy. I don't think he knocked on my door though cause my mom was home and she didn't hear anything so I'm off to the postal office near me. Can't wait aka tomorrow i will go get it and see it. Yeah! :p

Babygirl

i have it its on lolz might seem like a stupid question but how long should i wear it for i want the best results....

dl9812

Minimum 2 hours/day. Drink lots of water, use lots of lotion or cream (vitamin E cream is good for the skin). Best to spread out the noogle time throughout the day. If ring marks stay for a long time, you are pumping too hard, also releasing about every 10 minutes reduces ring marks.