Back after 4 years & 4th baby to try again

I started my NB journey in 2010 - I found this forum very useful, I used the Nb consistently for four months and gained 2 cup sizes going from wearing a saggy 34A bra to a nicely full 34C on a daily basis. After a pump I would measure 34DD and wear a 34D bra. My swelling went down gradually over a day back to 34c but never under. My old pictures must be on here somewhere - I documented my progress. I experiemented with herbal breast enhancement mid 2011 whilst on the contraceptive injection. OH OH! - Beware of this one ladies. I found out I was 20 weeks odd pregnant in October of that year. I gave up all NBE, Iuntil now. I have just finished breastfeeding my surprise baby, you will see in my pictures my left boob was my main feeding boob, it still has a big ole breastfeeding nipple which will go soon and is waaaaay saggier than my right. Never mind! The NB should help to even this out somewhat.
The bra in the pictures is a 34b and here I am, back on the boobie wagon hoping to get back the boobs I got before (and some is possible!) I wasn't thinking of uploading just yet but, like a lot of you here I don't really want my pictures on my computer this time, I was open about my noogling last time and quite honestly got really fed up with the teasing so this time it's all under wraps.Progress pictures will be uploaded every month.
Oh, I am starting with the L domes, totally forgot abot the CL's will fill these L's and then move onto the CL's I think.
take care you lot xx

Attachments

• noog.jpg
    noog.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 310

CherrieBabydoll

Re: Back after 4 years & another baby to try again

Hello!

Looking forward to following your progress :) If you got up to a C last time I'm sure you'll do great! How long ago did you stop breastfeeding? When I weaned my third child I could still express a little milk for months afterwards! I started using Noogleberry recently and am pretty happy so far, would love to reach a C cup!

Hi Cherrie, I weaned about a month ago. Yes, I am pretty sure, if I squeezed I would express a little. No milk has come out when pumping, not one bit, it doesn't seem to be stimulating production either so I think I'm alright, we shall see.......Im going to see if you have any pictures, it sounds like we might be more or less in the same boat xx

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Welcome back natty. I've been running across your posts all over the place. Congrats on the baby too.

I'm also sorry to hear about the teasing you got for being open about your NBE. It is a shame people are like that when they disbelieve or worse, don't want you to change.

There is a whole new set of people and most of us are less than 6 months. I hope you'll share your experiences and I look forward to your posts.

DJ

Thanks for the kind welcome gals. I'm really looking forward to getting back into this. I'm so enjoying all the new information here on the forum - all the new tips and tricks. I'm absolutely loving all the new success stories aswell, I mean DoubleD - WOW, just WOW. ;) Plus many others, so inspiring. I am totally getting back my boob obsession and I love it!!! ;D

Here are a few pictures of me in my 34DD 'Goal bra' - the quality isn't that great but I'm sure it's quite clear this bra DOES NOT fit. I can fit my hand down inside the cups quite easily and wriggle the fingers about without strecthing the cups. My boobs finish a finger width above the wire (I can rest my finger, flat against my chest on top of the wire and my boob just touches the top side. You can see, from the front there is no sign of boob, although you cannot quite see how baggy the bra is there is no evidence of shape or fullness to the front of my chest.
As of now this seems like a BIG ask but I know, for a fact that I was filling a 34DD bra after pumping 2 years ago so I shall remain positive and say that I have no doubt I can do it again, with persistence and consistency. yay to DD's!! ;)

Attachments

• Goal bra.jpg
    Goal bra.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 191

Kristin00

Welcome back! Sounds like you had really great results with NB the last time around. I'm confident you'll do well again. Look forward to seeing your updates!

two weeks in

Two weeks of pumping on average an hour a day for 5 days a week. After about 4 days my larger breast would fill the L dome afetr around 30 minutes. My smaller breast - NO WAY. After around 7 days I started to get some residual swelling in the big boob - none in the little one. Lucikily it doesn't last too long so I don't look like a one boobed weirdigan.
Now 2 weeks in my bigger boob has an easy time filling the dome and I think, I might be able to get ole' little boob to do the same thing today. I seem to be swelling into the dome much more. I am planning on not moving up a dome size until I have evened out the difference between my two boobs. I may even start to pump the little one a bit more in the evenings or something. Last time I started fiddling with the tubes too much though I mucked them up so I might not bother.
This time around I have had no issues with over-pumping. My foam rings have started to become really distorted though and are making my boobs fart out of the domes quite a lot so I may have to get some new ones.