Back after a long time away

lexuswoman

Hey everyone, Lexus here, some of you may remember me, some of you may not. I was really active on here back in 2012, in fact, I think late 2012 was the last time I posted. I'm hoping to order a Noogleberry soon and get back on the boobie bandwagon!

Lex 8)

Padded Hell

Hello Lexuswoman,

It's been a long time! Don't know if you remember me, but how are you doing? I wondered what happened to you! Did you continue your noogling journey or did life get in the way, as it often does! I remember you were in between jobs last time we spoke. Hope things worked out for you there.
Anyway, good luck with getting back on the noogling bandwagon. It's a hard habit to kick, isn't it? :)

Padded Hell

lexuswoman

Hey PH!

Of course I haven't forgotten you! I just popped back over here about a week or so ago and saw you were still active here. I haven't been doing any noogling, life and money got in the way. Last time I was on here, back in 2012, I had gotten laid off from my job in late October and sold a bunch of stuff to make ends meet, including my Noogleberry. Of course, I wasted like $400 on this NBE kit that I can't use because of a interaction I had with a medication I take. I've got it advertised here and on Breast Nexus, lots of lookers, but no takers. I couldn't even get $100 for it on Ebay. I want to buy another Noogleberry, but I need to sell this kit first. Its called New Growth and it was actually developed by a Naturopathic doctor in Canada who sees clients for natural breast enlargement. They get pretty good results, but after I had the scare 10 days into starting the stuff, I had to make the decision to quit. Besides, I'd rather not mess with my hormones! On the job front, I did get a job earlier this year doing call center work at home. I like it and its nice to be able to work at home. Good to hear from you!

Lex :)

Padded Hell

You'll find things are quite slow on this forum nowadays. I feel like an old noogling dinosaur on here waiting for someone to put me out of my misery ;D

I'm glad to hear things are going well for you on the work front. Working from home must be bliss!

I think you've done the sensible thing regarding the NBE kit. If it's interacting with your medication, there's no point continuing with it & risking your health. Hopefully, someone else will benefit from it instead.
I'm strictly noogling only now, after some truly horrible experiences with herbs. I think it's just the way I'm wired, but I always get horrible side effects with them (usually after about 10 days of using them too. Wierd!). I decided it just wasn't worth it. Agnus Castus made feel like I was losing my mind. Scary stuff!

What size NB cups have you decided to buy this time? Btw, did you retain any growth you gained from noogling last time, or did you lose it when you stopped NB? I've never stopped for more than a few weeks at a time really, so I'm always interested to know what happens if it's long-term :)

lexuswoman

Hey PH!

Things do seem quite slower on here than they did back in 2012 when I was really active on here. Working at home is really nice, I'm not making as much as I was back when I was working for my nephew, but I'm also saving on gas, dry cleaning, and lunches out.

Thanks PH, after what happened, I can't run the risk of using that NBE kit again. I should've known better, but boob dreams got the best of me. I gained about an inch using the Breast Enlargement Without Surgery video, which I've retained somehow, but the inch that I got using my Brava and Greenbush herbs in a topical massage vanished back in May 2012. Start of summer, worse time to have some boobage and then lose it. I really never noogled because I couldn't get the cups to seal on my chest. I think I got them to work like once or twice, but then also got the dreaded red dots quite a few times. I guess I'll start with the CL's. Is Lucy still in charge of things around here? I'll probably need to send her a picture and see what she suggests. I haven't ordered yet, was kinda waiting on hopefully selling the NBE kit, but don't know if that's gonna happen. I couldn't even get any lookers on ebay. Nobody's heard of it and that's the problem.

How are things going with you? Good to hear from you again and be back in touch!

lex

Padded Hell

Well, boob dreams can cloud anyone's judgement, that's for sure!

I've had a bad case of the dreaded red dots too. I hope that won't put you off noogling again though? I think the CL's are a good starting point. They're quite deep, so there's plenty of room for expansion. I really like them, but I'm having to use the foam rings again, as my skin's quite delicate & I end up with horrible red marks otherwise. Did you contact Lucy? What size did she suggest for you?

Things are still very slow for me. My growth is barely detectable these days, but i refuse to give up! Hope dies last & all that! Anyway, I'm hope you get your boob dreams :). Good to hear from you too!

minnie34

Hi Lexus, welcome back! Fingers crossed you can sell the other NBE system and get started with noogling. I agree with using the CL's too, they can take a little bit of tweaking but once they're on, they are pretty solid.
I remember you mentioning the breast enlargement without surgery video back then....What is the story with this video - I am guessing it is not readily available on the internet? Am I correct in thinking that you had it on VCR tape or similar? Or am I getting I confused with something else? Either way, something that made you grow and retain an inch has got to be worth trying. Very grateful for any tips on how to find it. Can you smell the desperation from here?? :D

lexuswoman

Hey Minnie and PH! ♥

Its so good to hear from you both! Wow, it has been a long time! I've been pretty busy with my new job and have been trying to sell the NBE kit on ebay and I've got posts here and on Breast Nexus. I really want to sell it first before I buy a NB or the Bosom Beauty 2012ic. I haven't decided which one I'm going to get. Minnie, the video is called Breast Enlargement Without Surgery (http://www.breastenlargementvideo.com/) and I did it faithfully back in 2012 and did grow an inch, which I've retained. And yes, it is a video tape, as in VHS. I bought it back in 2012 and the guy who sells them doesn't have the best customer service and sometimes he would take forever to answer my questions and even process my first order. Its basically relaxation and visualization. Believe me, it worked because my boobs would tingle when I would listen to the audio. I also slept really good because I would do it when I was in bed for the night. Its based on the book, The Bio-Imagery Method of Breast Enlargement and Waist Reduction and I think the book is available on Amazon for pretty cheap.

Anyways, I'm just making plans and deciding whether I want to purchase the NB or the BB2012ic. I'm not in a hurry either! But, I learned a valuable lesson - NO more hormonal NBE! Good to hear from you both!

Lex ♥

LoganLee

Hello! I'm new here and I can totally understand financial struggles.

Things are a little tight money-wise here as I am self-employed and work just comes and goes...

Hoping things would get better within a month so I can try out Noogling!

minnie34

Hi Lexus, great to hear from you :)
I really hope you will manage to sell the NBE system so that you can invest in a new, hormone-free device. I think we're all learning it the hard way, aren't we?? I've tried so many different herbs and creams alongside the noogle, and every single one of them had a negative impact on my health. So now there is only noogling for me as I am terrified of creating even further imbalance.

Thank you so much for the info on the video. I found the book on amazon and it is very cheap so I am going to invest in it. What's another few pounds at this stage huh? :D
It is very inspiring to hear that you grew a whole inch and retained it too. I'm sure the video is more effective than the book, but the book might be a good start. So here's to an autumn with increased cup sizes for us all. Well, here's to hoping anyway!! :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Indeed, thanks for the info. I was interested when I first ran across your posts early this year but couldn't find it (too much spam to google it). It is great to see you return.

DJ

Jenni

Hi. Welcome back! Actually, oddly enough, I do remember you. I used to lurk around the forum long before deciding to order a Noogleberry in late 2012 (joined the forum in 2013).

It's so good to hear from you. I've been away myself for a long time, so I am really looking forward to seeing how you respond to NB after quite a long break.

Hoping for lots of progress for all of us these coming months! :)

lexuswoman

Hey everyone!

Minnie - I wish you the best with the program! The audio is also available on vinyl (yes a large record!), but you'd need a turntable to listen to it. I'm not sure if the guy who sells it ships outside the USA. But, I hope it works for you. I actually have a bidder on my NBE kit! Just hoping they pay when the auction ends. It would be enough to get a NB or BB2012ic, just haven't decided which one I want to get.

DJ- Hey, thanks, you're welcome, glad you found the info you wanted and I'm glad to be back!

Jenni- Wow, it has been a long time for both of us! I'll def start posting progress reports once I make a decision and a purchase!

LoganLee - Yeppers, I Know all about money woes lol. I actually had a NB a year ago or so, but had to sell it when money got tight and I was out of work. Finally found a job, things are starting to settle down and I'm ready to give this another go!