Back pain from bigger breasts?

BustyBabe

Hey all,
Has anyone here started having back pain due to bigger breasts? If so, at what size did it start? I've seen so many women here with remarkable increases, but that issue never seems to come up.

midbackn2013

I've always wondered this myself. Like, whats the maximum boobage you can get personally before your back starts to hurt....

BustyBabe

I've heard it for D/DD + size breasts for some people from looking around the net..but since those people have always been that way it's not really the same. I thought it'd be interesting to hear from someone who's gone through all of those sizes recently.

barbie11

I don't think D/DD would be the correct range, unless the band is quite large. I basically started at 34" over bust with 26" underbust. Now I'm 37.75" overbust and 26.5" underbust and I feel basically no difference in weight. I definitely wouldn't describe anything as heavy. I dont think this is an issue until you get to 34DDD (and equivalent) or larger unless the person is out of shape or something.

barbie11

Just speculation though so that's pretty much no help haha. Sorry. :D. But im also curious to hear about people who actually have noogled their way to pain.

barbie11

I thought of something else too. I feel like for some reason my breasts are softer since using the noogleberry. I'm not sure why, but maybe that means it's somehow less dense than god-given breast tissue? That's just my experience though because I know that some have said that the noogleberry made their breast tissue more dense than before, so who knows.

midbackn2013

Ohhhh I see. Squishy is always comfy to lay on though :). What did your significant other or family say about your progress?

barbie11

Well it's been gradual and I'm 21 so I can still kind of play it off as the end of puberty haha. People have noticed and said a few things here or there about seeming larger, but otherwise the topic doesn't come up much. My family's certainly not the type that would say anything either haha, but I'm sure they're aware because everyone in my family is a 34B max.

midbackn2013

haha, awesome. I think I'll play it off like you did for a while and say puberty as well. I don't really want anyone to know I'm noogling. I know my mom will figure it out eventually though. That's fine with me, but I'll try to keep it to myself for as long as I can. I want to see the look on my friends faces when they see me (we all live far away from each other. 3-5 hours max) and my boobs, thinking I just had a growth spurt and not because they expected them to be bigger because they knew I'd be using NB. I'm the smallest one of the group now and I get poked fun at sometimes ::) lol

BustyBabe

barbie11 said:
I don't think D/DD would be the correct range, unless the band is quite large. I basically started at 34" over bust with 26" underbust. Now I'm 37.75" overbust and 26.5" underbust and I feel basically no difference in weight. I definitely wouldn't describe anything as heavy. I dont think this is an issue until you get to 34DDD (and equivalent) or larger unless the person is out of shape or something.

That's good to know. I do want big breasts, but not at the cost of back pain. I wouldn't want to go any larger than your size so hopefully that means no worries.

You're so lucky you've made so much progress at your age! I always look to your thread for inspiration. I wish I started earlier.