Back to Noogling

kellynne

I am back after being gone for a couple of years… It looks like the forum pictures from back then are gone.... Wish I could show my before pictures. The only place I had them was on the forms though. My breasts were extremely flat and deflated looking. I had nursed four kids each for a year so my nipples were droopy too. I am also 48, so age is a factor. I am still nowhere near where I want to be, but there is a ton of progress. I've only been back to Noogling maybe 2 months, once a day. Even though that's not a ton of time, I am definitely seeing results. Here's a picture I took today.

UPDATE, I found the original photos here after all! More of a difference than I even remembered!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 379
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 317

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Welcome back!

I'm sure you'll do well as many post-breastfeeding moms see rapid improvements. Keep it up and hopefully you'll share more pics and experiences.

DJ

James

Welcome back also. :) I have been one of your admirers, love your slim trim body. IIRC your last post was about wearing a bikini to a pool party, I trust you felt good in it. Best of luck this time around. A lot has happened, don't know if you read about 7:2 method, but it is about pumping for 7 minutes and massaging for 2 and repeat (some prefer 10:5). Keeping pumping short (under 15 min) prevents ring marks. Long sessions (about 3 hrs/day) are good, but every day is bad. So am now suggesting 3-4 hour sessions twice a week. Say 4 hours on Sunday and 3 on Thursday. This averages out to 1 hr/day. The other important thing is massage. Massage your boobs at least 1 hour every day. Use a thick oil like safflower oil for both pumping and massage (salad oil in your grocery), drink lots of water. And beware of supplements, most are a scam, and MSM will actually prevent growth.

fozzie

Congrats, your breasts are cute and perky like a 20 year old! I'm also trying to regain that perkiness I had before breast feeding 2 kids. My boobs and even nipples are droopy, so your pic is really encouraging!

kellynne

Thanks to you all. James I will start the 7:2 method today. I have fair skin and rings are always a battle, so maybe that will help. Yes, I've been massaging some, as well.

And also... Yes, I have gotten over my fear of wearing my bikini,,, well, sorta! I would be more confident with more boobage, but hopefully that will come! I work out every other day and run (some) the opposite days, and with some breast growth I would be very happy. I attached a new photo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 174

nothing82

Wow- amazing pictures. Also, your figure is incredible. I think most 21 year olds would kill to look like that. Are you sure you meant 48 and not 28??!!

titlehere

James said:
And beware of supplements, most are a scam, and MSM will actually prevent growth.

James, what is the science/reasoning behind your claim that MSM inhibits growth? I take quite a bit of it every day and have had fairly good results. I also pump at least an hour every day and see the most change if I'm consistent with pumping and not massage. Massage doesn't seem to help me much at all (but I know everyone is different).

As for Kelly, you look great! You have a lovely shape already so I can only imagine how great they'll look once you gain some more growth. I also highly recommend the 7:2 method and lots and lots of water!

James

nothing82 said:
Wow- amazing pictures. Also, your figure is incredible. I think most 21 year olds would kill to look like that. Are you sure you meant 48 and not 28??!!

Told 'ya so. Was I right? or am I right?

kellynne

Wow.... I haven't had a chance to log on for several days.... Thank you so much for your kind comments. You are making me feel good. I always think I need some curviness.... but have been trying to make friends with my shape... Lol. Thanks again. :)

James

Another suggestion for your NBE journey. I don't know what your home life is like, but if you can, I suggest you go braless as much as possible, particularly when you are at home. Wear a loose shirt or t-shirt and whenever your hands are not busy with something else, reach up under your shirt and massage your breasts. Make a habit of it. I know it may not be practical, but if you go jogging, go braless, the bouncing will be like massage and is good for you. I hope you don't find this too weird, but I have read various articles which say braless is better for ligament strength in the boobs and actually leads to better shape.

Oh, and for jogging braless, you may want to wear a loose sweatshirt. ;)

kellynne

My life is crazy right now and I haven't had much time to noogle, which I hate.... But am trying to hang in there. Today's photo.

I'm 49 and I wonder if it's harder to get growth the older you are.... Even before, when I was noodling a couple of hours a day, I had very little true growth.

I ordered the contoured domes... I think that it will make things easier... The round domes are hard for mr to fit on my narrow frame and are a constant struggle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 174

kellynne

Thank you! I get discouraged at times but when I look at my before pics I cannot deny there is growth. Good thing I took before photos or I don't think I'd remember exactly what I came from.

My progress was delayed for 18 mos or more because I pretty much didn't noogle during my husband's illness.... And after he passed, it took me a while to mentally care about anything, get back to living.

kellynne

So I collected some photos and made a composite. I am still not large by any means, but you cannot deny the change. I was left flat and deflated after nursing four children, each for a year!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 269
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    422.1 KB · Views: 504

James

So good to see such great progress! Love your nipples, but I think you would look better with larger areola so why are you taping your nipples?

kellynne

My nipples are stretched and saggy from breast feeding 4 kids. It's not so noticeable in the photos, but once the swelling goes down, the sagginess is very noticeable. I don't want to stretch them out more. But... I don't actually tape every time... More like every other.... Cuz I'm still so unsure about whether I should. I was thinking if I taped, the tissue might fill in underneath them and decrease the sagginess of the nipples.

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
kellynne said:
My nipples are stretched and saggy from breast feeding 4 kids. It's not so noticeable in the photos, but once the swelling goes down, the sagginess is very noticeable. I don't want to stretch them out more. But... I don't actually tape every time... More like every other.... Cuz I'm still so unsure about whether I should. I was thinking if I taped, the tissue might fill in underneath them and decrease the sagginess of the nipples.

I'm very curious myself if I should tape my nipples, as they sag due to breastfeeding. I've seen some slight firmness in my breast, but my nipples still sag. I wonder if it's because I need to tape them, or be patient and wait for them to fill in.

Do you feel your nipples are sagging less than before since you've noogled with taped nipples?

You look great by the way! :)

kellynne

Sorry I have been out of the loop for a while. I used to work from home 2 days a week and it gave moe more time to noogle and post on here from time to time. I have backslid some due to just not having time to noogle. I am attempting to get back to some type of noogle schedule. I am frustrated with my breast size.... I've lost about 5 lbs too, which didn't help. I did have some shrinkage in my boobs.

I've seen posts about BO and am curious about the results people ha e had and if there are dangers to taking it.

Thanks.