Bad pumping weeks can't get swelling

iwilldothis

Ugh does anyone have these? I didn't noogle last month that much because I was scared I had found a lump but it wasn't cancerous and now I regret the missed time. This month I have been pumping regularly, almost every day and been back on track with my swelling except for this week. I can barely have them on for 5 minutes without getting all red. They don't want to pump and I tried different methods and stuck to it for two hours today on and off massaging ect but my swelling is barely there and I can't pump without turning red. I just got off my period a few days ago and it seems I can't pump now. Why is that? I'm used to deflating after my period but this is like a refusal from the girls to be pumped. I hope this is a phase.I'm really scared I'll never get swelling back. Any tips or insights would be greatly appreciated.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
It's just a phase but you need to pay attention to your body. I had a bad phase too that lasted 2 weeks or so when I couldn't get any swelling and I deflated like a popped balloon. I didn't have the red problem but I just took it easy during that time. I would suggest you do the same. Continue pumping and be gentle and try a bit harder every few days to see how things respond.

Otherwise, don't stress about it. Just pump.. there is good days, bad days and lots of "meh" days. But the key is consistency and learning to listen to your body's signs.

DJ

iwilldothis

Dj you're honestly the best, always a reliable noogler.I regret all the missed time but honestly I was terrified to ever use it again. I think it was the herbs that gave me a lump and I haven't taken any since but I'm sad about that because I did notice they helped. Anyways hopefully this phase will go away because it's really killing my confidence. Lol! Yes deflated balloons is the perfect description. In your opinion how many hours a day is good? I like to do four but usually three hours then mix it up by doing days where I only do 2 hours, 1 if I'm really busy.With this issue now should I pump up the time or lessen it? Ah, I regret not showing off my amazing swelling,now I have none it's awful.

James

I was thinking maybe you should take a week break, and allow your boobs recover. Those herbs do promote fat growth, but they have no way of targeting boobs, so the fat growth will be all over your body. Unless you are skin and bones, that is probably undesirable. Suggest for the near term do massage only or more massage and less noogling. I'm sure your previous swelling will return when you get back to your normal routine.

starfish55

Desire. Decide. Imagine it. Do it.
Hi there :) DJ is indeed the best hihi! Always so helpful and caring :-*
In no way im an expert but maybe the combination of herbs promoted your swelling and now you had to quit them you swell less :)
Also, i believe after a break you should start easy, 45 mins at first, 1 hour second session, then 1.30 etc.

Good luck i wish, getting your super-swellings back !!! :-* :-*

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Thanks guys. I'm just your typical obsessed noogler. :)

I've seen myself and others do hit cycles of "odd colors".. going white, red or even purple on little to no pressure. For myself, it has happened (red) when I pump too much or hard. In both cases, I go gentle and half my time. I'll do this for 2-3 days and take one day off completely (but massaging much more). On the next 2-3 day "sprint" I'll gradually up time or/and pressure while doing 7:2 (even 5:1 if needed).

As for amount of time, it is really dependant on the person. I like 90-120 mins a day with atleast one "marathon" day (6+ hours - 90-120 groups/1-2 hr break). For me, I take Mon/Fri off, and pump ~2 hours on the weekdays and do my marathon on Sat and/or Sun. My days off will span 36 or so hours.

Speaking of fears, learning about how this stuff works really can help curb the fear. Herbs can promote temporary lumps (estrogen is more likely to do it) but pumping... very little chance of it happening. Cancer is a scarey thing but a real possibility with our environment so populated but with regular massaging and self-exams, you'll catch anything long before it is lifethreatening or even dangerour for claiming breast removal.

For example, my family has moles and I got them too. Because of my masaging, I have spotted a mole develop this year. Tiny little thing but I'll watch it since it is on my breast and feel good about knowing it so well.

DJ

iwilldothis

So just to update you guys instead of pumping less I've been pumping more and I'm getting my swelling back and not turning bright red.I do 2 and a half hours during the day and 1 and a half at night for a total of 4 hours. :) Now if only I can find a good concealer to cover the ring marks ;) I'm on the hunt.

James

You shouldn't be getting ring marks if you are using 7:2 method or variant like 10:5 (10 minute pump and hold, 5 minute remove and massage, repeat), If you are holding for a whole hour or more, the ring marks will become permanent (well at least 6 months to go away). Massaging restores the blood flow under the edge of the dome, so the skin doesn't die and scar. I am glad your red boob problem went away, maybe you were just pumping too hard? Anyhow, 4 hours a day has been what some have had to do to get good results, for a lot of people 1 or 2 hours just doesn't cut it. I hope we can hear about great results soon. ;D

Oh, and are you lubing up well with oil, like safflower salad oil?

iwilldothis

They go away fast,like half an hour, I just prefer immediate swelling and would love to show it off without red marks. I do both methods all the time to keep it interesting. I use plenty of coconut oil it works well and thankfully smells good!