Bad red mark, red dots and discoloured? Anyone had similar or as bad? (pics)

liliablack

Hi everyone, hope I posted this in the right section, just looking for a bit of advice or support and wondered if anyone had experience with anything quite as bad as this in regards to red marks/dots? I'm pretty concerned, it looks absolutely awful :(

I've been noogling for a good few months now, I know and have experienced the tiny red dots you can sometimes get, I've had a few in the past, just the odd one here and there and they just disappeared after a couple of days.
I use a pump and release/massage technique and I don't really get those red rings from where the domes sit as some people do, what I have here happened after 5 minutes of suction, I'm near certain I didn't pump any harder than I usually do and used a lot of lotion as always. I even did the other breast in the same way (one at a time) and that one was fine but something went very wrong here :s

You can't really see it too well in the pic but the rest of the breast has a lot of the very tiny red dots, in the middle and areola but more clustered around the edge, the skin also looks overall discoloured and darker within the dome ring... but as you can see in the pic the top of the ring is a whole other story! Red dots, red/brown patches, yellow/discoloured areas and feels slightly tender.

I'm just hoping someone here may have had something similar and may be able to shed some light and hopefully reassure me that it will fade... it actually looks a fair bit worse in person than in the pic. Also if anyone has any tips on what I could do to help it fade? I'm just paranoid, as it's a LOT worse than the usual red dots, that it won't fade completely or take a very, very long time to do so :( I've of course stopped noogling completely for now until it's gone.

The rest of my noogling experience has been quite good, not fast growth but a little something so far, shame about this set back.

Sorry for the long post and many thanks in advance for any help on the matter.
Lili

Attachments

• IMG_3529.jpg
    IMG_3529.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 586
  • IMG_3535.jpg
    IMG_3535.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 409

James

Despite your precautions, it looks like over-pumping. Regardless of the cause, I suggest you stop noogling until it is cleared up. Apply vitamin E twice a day to help. Have you been using a good lubricant like safflower oil (salad oil variety) while pumping?

liliablack

Thanks for the reply.
Yes I'm waiting for it to clear up before noogling again and will be even more careful when I do start up. I'm wondering if it may have something to do with the dome sizes and perhaps the action of trying to get the suction in the first place was what caused it. I might do what some suggest here and buy a smaller dome to start and then switch to the larger part way through.

I don't have any vitamin E but I can try and pick some up, I've been putting some Arnica cream on. I've got both Bio-Oil and the Palmer's Cocoa butter lotion for pumping though I find I get on better with the lotion so generally stick to that, has been working pretty well on the whole though perhaps i'll give the oil another go next time.

* an update on the mark, it's been 3 days now and as of this morning it is starting to fade a little where the worst part is, very relieved... I was panicking a bit. Still a lot of redness, dots and discolouration left to go but fingers crossed it will go back to normal.

enjerurei

I've had the red dots pretty bad a couple of times, usually I'll be pumping thinking everything is fine and then I notice them under my boob or on the side. lool. I guess it's pretty easy to get a bit carried away especially when you're not feeling any pain or discomfort. :/

Any dots/discoloration I've had clear up within a few days to a week. They're kind of like hickies. :p

Caitemh

I would just say a bit of over pumping.

When I first tried my large domes after using the mediums, I really had to pump hard to get it to stay on my left Breast. I got the same little red dots in the center of my chest on the sternum. I still get them when I swap up to my larges. They go away within a couple days.

I wouldn't worry about it. Just follow the others advice, and postpone until they go away.

liliablack

Thanks for your replies :)
Most of the redness/dots have cleared up now thankfully, I still have some yellow and almost tanned discolouration outlining where the worst of it was but hopefully this will gradually clear up.
Was just concerned it had done some permanent damage as it looked really bad for a few days unlike the odd red dot that went pretty fast.

EzzieD

I get red dots on the top portion of my breasts. They've never been that bad, but look similar.