barbie11's Info

barbie11

Well I've been reading the forums for the last month or so, and I've finally decided to post my stats. I hope we can add some life to this forum since it seems like it's been pretty dead for the last few months. So here goes..

Age 20, 5'6", 110ish lbs, no kids, currently wear a 32D

Under bust: 26.5 to 27"
Around widest part: 36.75"
Waist: 24"
Hips: 35.75"

I noogle for an hour a day, 6 days a week. I like to give the extra day off because I do tend to get better swelling the next day. I just started using the XL cups today, and they're massive, but I can do both at once right out of the gate and I really like how they give an "all around" swell instead of just an outward swell like the L's did. I usually get about .25" to .5" swelling after noogling, although I don't really know how long it lasts because I fall asleep right afterwards. I'm also taking BB and some various other supplements that I've been taking for the past year or so (since October 2010). I "started" at 34" back then, because I suddenly lost a lot of weight and my chest shrunk from 35.5" to 34". So I started gaining back the weight, taking BB and doing massages (just 5 minutes or so). Now at 36.75" I'm the largest I've ever been, except maybe for a few weeks when I first started my birth control pills last September (I think at one point they measured 37" and I liked it a lot haha).

My goal, even though it sounds ridiculous, is I think 38" around. I want to be able to wear a 34D bra with no extra room whatsoever. I'm also about to start a new workout regimen to make my butt bigger so that I don't end up looking top heavy. I'd like to be 37" around the hips so I'm adding more protein, Maca, and some intense weight training to my regimen. Anyway I think that's all. Feel free to ask questions regarding my BB journey and details about my other supplements/noogling if you're interested since I think I ended up gaining 2" overall from BB.

PerfectlyPear

I'm jealous of your measurements and your weight!

Wow! So you've gained nearly 3 inches? That's how much I want to gain...

I didn't find it in your post but did you mention how long you have been noogling? And how much you have increased in that time?
I'm new so I love hearing about success stories... makes me excited for the future!

I think you'll reach your 38" goal in no time! And you want bigger hips to even it out? Feel free to take some of mine!

PPear x

barbie11

Yes I would LOVE some of your hips please! haha

But yes I know I was a little hasty in explaining everything in my post so as far as my noogling time. I actually bought it last October to go along with my other things, and I ended up using it for about 2 weeks until I stopped (I forget why, but it wasn't because it wasn't working). It was actually I think the second week of July this year that I picked it up again after reading the forums and wanted to give it a try again since I needed something to do with my newly single life haha. So I started with the L's about a month ago. Before I started, I was about 35.75" to 36", so I have gained an inch but I have to say that it's probably a combination of noogling and BB together because I also ramped up my protein intake at the same time since I had gotten lazy with that as well, and I think it really makes a difference when taking BB. I hate that I do multiple things at one time because I'm not really sure what's contributing more to the growth, but I'm not patient enough to try things one at a time haha.

I'm also taking MSM (3600 to 5400mg a day) to help with noogling. I'm definitely really excited about noogling though because I know it's helping at least a little. I can attribute up to an inch to it so far.

And yes I love the success stories! I hope we all end up being the new success stories around here

PerfectlyPear

Oh wow, so it's just been over a month since you started properly? That's craaazy! Well done! I'm guessing you pump every day/most days? You're going to get such amazing results! And you say you want 38"? So you're basically half way there!

Oh I see, I can't take herbs cos I'm too young (17th birthday approaching but I just say I'm 17 as it sounds better haha) but hopefully I can reach my goal (which is the same as yours!) by noogling :)

Sorry for the late reply, how are things getting on now with noogling? :)

x

barbie11

Hi Pear,
Yeah I try to pump every day and so far I really haven't missed a day except that I'll take a day break every week just to let myself recover. I'm hoping to stay really strict with that schedule--I just started my junior year of college and I can already tell it's going be roughhhh. But I can do homework while I noogle so that shouldn't be excuse.

I think it's definitely the combination of BO and noogling that's doing it for me, but who's to say. You know, they say BO was developed for people in their teens (as long as they've had their period for 2 years or something), so feasibly that's an option for you, but I would understand if you decided against it. I was 19 when I started taking it and I'm naturally a late bloomer.

Anyway I'm excited to see what my measurements read this time by next week because I've been feeling a lot of growing pains these last few weeks and I'm hoping it translates to growth, as it usually does, right after my period. It's weird, I won't change in size at all during my cycle, and then the day that they're supposed to be the smallest (day 5 of the cycle), they'll still be the same size. And that then translates to them inflating a little over the next few days afterwards. So I think that's how I grow, if I've paid enough attention in the last 9 months with BO, and now with noogling. Fingers crossed!

barbie11

Alright so today marks the day that I should be at my smallest in my cycle and currently I'm still at 36.70ish so I'm hoping that means that in the next few days I'll be getting a quarter of an inch or so! That's usually how my growth goes--I'll stay the same size throughout my cycle (pretty much zero deviations due to hormones) and then I'll increase a little the week after my period. Fingers crossed.

I also decided that I don't really want to measure around my ribcage anymore as my sole measurement. The reason? I think I have really prominent shoulder blades and my chest is fairly high on my torso so I think it skews that measurement a little. I can't even get an "across the top" measurement because of those. So I want to start measuring each breast individually. As of today (which is my smallest day), each measures 8.5" across. Now that would make me a 32C but that's definitely not right because a 32C is far too tight. My 32Ds fit very well. So going my those measurement, I'll need to get to about 11" across each breast to reach my goal--seems like a long way to go but I think the XL's will really make that easier since it goes more for all-around expansion.

I'm still getting the same amount of swelling and it's probably staying around for an hour or two afterwards but I don't really keep track of it since swelling isn't really what I'm after overall.

I'll post my new measurements at the end of the week when I can be sure whether or not I've grown. Although, my butt measurement has increased .25" to 36" since I started my workouts last week so that's a good thing! I also might be posting pictures soon if I can find a good bra for it.

barbie11

Thanks for wishing me luck, Sue! Unfortunately, I didn't see any growth. Measurable at least. I do think I see a change in shape, however, which is a positive at least. I think they are growing out towards the sides a little more, they seem wider when I look down, despite the lack of measurement change. Perhaps they're denser, because they don't seem any bigger when it's warm, but when it's cold and they decrease in size, they're larger than they were before in the cold haha. But I'm being patient with things. It was my first full month on the XL domes so I figure it might take my body awhile to grow with them.

Another update, though, is that I've switched (since yesterday) from BB to UB. I'm hoping maybe the difference in formulation will only be positive. If I shrink, I'll probably want to go back to BB, but I see no reason why I would decrease in size if I'm using the same supplement. Anyway, I'll keep everyone updated on that too.

On a positive note, my butt now measures just about 36.5"! So I'm at least gaining in one of the two places that I've wanted to. Since I've grown so much butt in the last 4 weeks, I'm upping my goal to 38" my the end of October/November, whatever works. I've been extremely dedicated to both noogling daily (except Fridays) and working out. I haven't missed a day of either in 4 weeks, despite having started college again. I just need the motivation to continue! haha.

It's awkward being in the stats section and not the gallery section. I decided to hold off on taking pictures. Well, it's more that I'm just lazy and haven't done it yet haha. I feel like no one pays attention to this stats thread haha, its all about pictures. Sad

Lily13

Hey Barbie!

I pay attention to every single thread on here. Some times I forget to post though. haha!

Part of the reason why I gave up on the Stats page was because it was depressing for me. As you have already seen, you can have significant changes in the shape, density and appearance of your breasts, but the measuring tape says otherwise. lol After a few months in a row of coming up with the same measurements (despite obvious changes) I abandoned the measuring tape.

Reading back on your posts, it sounds like you are doing quite well for yourself though! :)

Good luck to you!

PS. I have some spare hips and butt you can have, but it comes with some cellulite...lol ;)

melissa4u

Hi Barbie11,
I know what you mean when you say you are not patient to try just one thing at a time, ha ha.
I am like that.
Right now, I am using BB, Noogleberry, massages, drinking protein shakes, eating more protein in my meals and I also have an Easy Curves exercise kit.
I'd rather do all that I can possibly can to gain whatever I can in as little time as I can, ha ha. Lazy me! and I am impatient....GRRRR. I need to drink more water, though, I heard its great for growth and swelling.

I just started using BB last week, its still too early for any changes. I have made a commitment to stick with BB and NB for 6 months straight.
I wanted to ask you:
How soon did you see results with BB?
Have you been taking BB for almost a year?
You grew 2 inches in almost a year?
Were you noogling when you first started taking the BB pills?

barbie11

Hi Lily!--I've heard that everyone keeps abandoning the measuring tape, and I feel like I'm heading in that direction! haha It's just so addicting. I think you're right, and I might be coming over to the gallery section soon.

Melissa--I'm actually really excited that I get to answer some questions haha. I hope it helps. So let's see, I started BB October 2, 2010 (I don't know why I remember the exact date like that but I do haha). I remember being really discouraged the first month because I didn't feel anything happening, etc. I'm not sure exactly when it was when I first started noticing growth, but I started feeling pains I think in the middle of November. By the end of the second month/beginning of the third I think I saw some growth, and then I would grow about once every three months (maybe with very small gradual increases in between). But yes overall I gained about 2". I also gained about 5 lbs, too, but that wouldn't have caused a 2" increase for me, especially because I had consistent growing pains, I could tell it was the BB. And don't worry, the weight gain wasn't from the BB at all, I just needed to gain weight so I put myself on a diet. But yes, I think I went from 34.25" (maybe more around 34"), to at least 35.5", closer to 36" at the point I started noogling this summer. And I wasn't noogling during that year I took BB. I did noogle for about a week/week and a half at the beginning of October, but I didn't have time so I stopped doing it. Therefore, I know it was BB that was the cause.

My main advice would be to stick with it for those three months that they suggest, even though you'll get discouraged that you're not having that 3" increase in 2 months like some women do. I didn't see any major changes until that third month. Also, I notice that I have a lot more growing pains/success in the months that I was really strict to getting all the protein you need, so keep that in mind. It made a difference for me.

I just switched from BB to UB a few days ago too, so I'll be able to let everyone know the results of that experiment so that you don't have to keep spending so much on the BB! I was too afraid before now to switch brands because it worked for me, but I figured it was time haha.

melissa4u

Hi Barbie,
Thank you for the reply.

I bought a 6 month supply of Bountiful Breast and I am locked to BB and NB for 6 solid months. I will do that combination and will try not to measure since I can get a bit obbsessed with that, especially because everytime I measure I get a different number. FRUSTRATING!!!!
But, I will definitley measure when I am done with the 6 months.

I will continue NB even after the 6 months, I really don't want to stop it.
Oh and if I see any results even a little with BB, I will buy another 6 months supply.
Please keep us up to date with UB, I was going to order from them, but I really really really wanted to try BB first since it is supposed to be the best BO out there.

When you say that you saw the most growth when you took in lots of protein, how many mg of protein are you talking about, in a day?

barbie11

Can't wait to hear of your results! I'm sure you'll be seeing some. Also, I always get different numbers when I measure too! It's so frustrating to try to find a method that works best, but I just can't let go of that measuring tape haha.

Also, I'm still feeling some growing pains every once in awhile (usually right after I take my UB pill), so I know UB must be doing something. We'll see though, since I had tons of pains last month that never really translated into growth.

As far as protein goes, sometimes it wasn't an exact mg amount. I got really lazy with my protein a few months ago, but once I ramped it up (not even to an amount that was considered high, just an amount MORE than what it had been), I would get pains and hence, grow. But now that I'm consistent with things (and before as well when I would stick to my consistent schedule), I usually get 100mg a day. This is also because I'm working on building up muscle in my lower half, so I'm not sure if my lower half is just stealing all the benefits of the protein and not giving any to my breasts, or what haha. Even if I weren't on BO or doing my workouts, though, I would be on a high protein diet. I love it. I've been on one for probably 4 years now just because I prefer it, so I hope you find that you like it too haha.

Additional update that no one cares about since this is a breast forum but I'm excited anyway and want to report it: I've gained a whole inch on my butt in the last month! haha. 36.75" Just to track my own progress. Although my waist has increased to 24.5" or so. A little less if I suck it in haha. Also, I think my swelling is sticking around longer nowadays, but I've never really measured how long it stayed, so i can't be sure.

A question for anyone that happens to read this and would like to give their opinion: Do you think I should measure my waist based on the morning measurement which would be the smallest, or based on a mid-day measurement where my stomach has stretched out, etc? Which would be more fair? haha

barbie11

This post is more just a progress update for myself than for anyone else's benefit, but feel free to comment as always.

Breasts: 8.75" each across
Waist: 24"
Hips: 37"

I've taken to wearing my Squeem waist cincher again during the day periodically and at night because I noticed with my weight increasing due to trying to make my butt bigger, that my waist was getting bigger too. So I started wearing it and my waist is back down to 24" and even less sometimes. I've always been kind of obsessed with my waist measurement for some reason so I'm happy about this. Also, a full 1.25" of growth on my lower half in the last month! Jeez, imagine if breasts could grow that fast haha. My butt has never been larger than my chest measurement, and now it is, so that's kind of exciting and new for me haha.

Also another update is that I think I had been overpumping the last few weeks due to my high pain tolerance (and using the XL cups). So I've scaled it back since yesterday, and I already had better swelling yesterday than the day before when I was still overpumping. Hopefully this translates into better growth as well.

Jadie15

Hey Barbie11,

This is the first time I have read your post, sounds like you have had some amazing growth in both areas you are trying to build. I personally just wish I could transfer all the extra weight I have straight to my boobs, I have always thought that would be the perfect solution :p. I am wishing you all the success in getting your breasts to catch up to your butt :D
I also am very interested to hear your progress with UB, as I am not sure whether to try BB or UB first. I appreciate you trying both!!
As for Noogeling and working out and studying, I commend you. I am at my last year of College and managed to noogle most nights, but work out hardly ever anymore :/. Guess thats why I still have a huge ass :D :D

all the best ox

barbie11

Haha thank you for wishing me luck. I'll know by next Fridayish whether I have any growth to report (period this weekend).

And I can't wait to finally resolve some questions about BB vs. UB. I'm hoping that I can successfully report that they're equally effective. So far, they haven't gotten any smaller so I guess that's a good start? haha.

I have the hardest test of my life coming up on Monday and I STILL have not skipped noogling or working out (although I did have to skip my social life) all through the stress haha. I keep telling myself to post pictures, too, but then I never get around to it.

barbie11

I can't believe I haven't posted in a month. I keep checking the forums, but I guess I didn't have anything to add for a while there haha. Alright so some updates. I don't have any growth to report. They're staying at about the same size throughout the month. I do like the shape they've taken recently, though. A lot rounder. And the boyfriend seems to think that I have more "top boob" than before (he isn't aware of my endeavors here haha). I tend to agree. Size is staying steady though.

I've been on UB for about a month and a half and I haven't lost any size or anything. But I think I have officially reached my peak with BO supplements. I don't think I can get anymore growth than I have already gotten with it. Soooo, I think I'm going to try to switch to PM. Especially due to all the other wonderful side effects it seems to have for a few women. And I'm looking for a further increase in hip size as well, which PM has been known to occasionally deliver. I've been off UB for about a week and a half now in preparation for PM shipment to arrive in two weeks. I'm on birth control, but on it for period regulation and not for contraception so I'm not too worried about a negative reaction to it. And if I do have one, the worst case scenario is that I stop taking PM.

I'll also be taking MSM and some l-arginine perhaps, and continuing my maca, but everything else I'm going to stop taking.

Any advice for me on my new PM venture? I've done a ton of research but any comments are welcome.

barbie11

Another update: I've purchased the CL cups so I can do a two-part noogling system. i.e. start with the CLs and then 30 minutes with the XLs to finish. I've been getting frustrated with the XLs recently because the cups are so heavy that they feel like they're sliding off. And I don't want to overpump, so I'm hoping the CLs can give me some outward swelling so that the XLs want to stick to me a little better.

Still no loss in size during this two week break from BO. I'll probably get my PM this week. I've decided that I can handle if it messes slightly with my cycle, but that if I get any unmanageable effects on my mood or negative effects on my skin then I'll have to stop taking it, as I value those things more than my boobs and hips haha. If PM doesn't work for me, I'll probably return to BO after a cleanse, since I still have some left. I think my body just needs a break from BO since I've been on it since last October without missing like one pill the entire time.

Also increasing water intake to see if that effects my swelling/growth. Interestingly, I still get growing pains despite not being on any NBE supplements for over two weeks now, so I tend to think that noogleberry really is affecting my growth, albeit slowly in the last few months.

IdreamofD

I think you'll see an improvement on PM, and esp. if you're upping your water intake and adding the CLs.

That's my routine (plus a few other things) and I can see a difference every month (I only measure sporadically, and I'm not very good at it. LOL).

I do the CLs in the morning - I noogle the smaller for about 30 mins, and add both cups for another 20 mins, and follow it with the XLs for 50 mins. I then do XLs only at night for 60 mins. I think you'll like what you get from both.

barbie11

Hey IdreamofD!

Yes I'm so excited to start this new program! I just feel like I was stalling for a few months there so I think my body needs a change. I really hope I can see the success that you did with this regimen. I just got my PM today so it's my first day of it today! Starting with 1 500mg pill a day and then ramping up next week or the week after that to 2 a day. I'm holding out hope that I don't get any negative effects from them in the way of mood, but I tend to think that I won't because I have absolutely zero effects of estrogen dominance, unless crying out of happiness counts because I tend to do that a lot haha.

CLs are scheduled to arrive probably Monday or Tuesday, too. I'm also trying to do some positive affirmations, and strangely enough, I always get growing pains when I do them. But my goal right now is to follow in your growing footsteps haha.