Bathtub Noogling

LISATG

Hello All,

I have been lurking on the group for a couple of months waiting on my NB to arrive. I read a post by Teeny Tiny several days ago about noogling in the bath tub and today (my second day!) decided to try it. Well, I have to say, the results were incredible. I massaged and then noogled for about 1/2 an hour and then decided to spend 1/2 hour in the tub seeing how heat from the water helped.

With the water hot but not uncomfortable I started the session. I warmed the cups and my chest in the water first, then put on the cups. I did a pump and release at 10 minute intervals and rotated from side to side keep the cups and my breasts warm. To see if this worked, I measured each breast before I started my first session and they were both at about 8 1/4". After exfoliation to get rid of some breakouts caused by oil and about 10 minutes of additional time I measured again and they were each a tad over 9"! ;D

So all of that being said, I want to first thank Teeny Tiny for the suggestion and second I am adding a Noogbath to my regimen at least once a week. I do need to get a heating pad for the in between sessions. Finally, thanks to all of the experienced contributors out there who give all of us newbies such great tips and guidance. Happy growing and I'm leaving a dollar under my pillow tonight for the Boobie Fairy!!!

Hugs,
Lisa

ashley1986ann

I wish I could do the bath thing more. I can't really do it 1 because bath tub is to small and the hot water sucks taking a bath but grate taking showers I do try to noggle in the shower ones a week.

Teeny Tiny

Glad others are benefiting from the bathtub noogling trick, I love soaking in a nice hot bubble bath for 30-60 minutes, and we have one of those nice big garden (oval) bath tubs without an overflow drain hole in it so I can fill it all the way up if I want. Normally I just fill it up enough to lay in it and have them under the water with a few inches covering over them to make sure they get plenty of nice hot water for swelling. That and a good massage makes them extra happy! ;) :D ;D

soonenough

I wonder if the increase swelling works by noogling while taking a shower? I guess I have to try. I do the spritzing of hot water before putting the cups on, and run the cups over hot water, and the cups get misty. But so far doing it that way does not increase the swelling.

ashley1986ann

soonenough said:
I wonder if the increase swelling works by noogling while taking a shower? I guess I have to try. I do the spritzing of hot water before putting the cups on, and run the cups over hot water, and the cups get misty. But so far doing it that way does not increase the swelling.

I do it in the shower and it seem to work too!

Teeny Tiny

Also, you can try another thing I like to do. Take a couple wash clothes or a small hand towel and soak it with hot water (as hot as you can stand without burning yourself) then put it on your chest across both breasts. You can either leave it laying there or massage them while it's on, do this re-wetting the rag/towel as it cools off for at least 2-5 minutes. Then apply some lotion without drying the water off from the rag so it's nice and slippery, then put the domes on and do your routine. Sometimes when I don't have enough time or don't feel like taking a hot bath I'll do that and it seems to help some, not quite as much as the bath, but more than without doing it. ;)