BB prices

FrenchRose

Is there any place I can order BB for a cheaper cost than on their website? Also for those of you who have used it can you give me any feedback. I have read that BB works for some and so has BO. I know that everybody's body is different and I would like to know which one has had the best results. I would appreciate anybodys input . Thank you

Strumpet

BB has sales sometimes, but it's never cheap. You can sometimes find someone selling their old BB pills on ebay or a forum like this one, or breastnexus, or something similar. Some people have had success with other BO type pills, like UB (UltraBreast) manufactured by medplex. You can also buy BO generic. There's some contention as to the source of the bovine pills, that is, you want to make sure it's from a source that isn't potentially contaminated with mad cow disease, and I think that's why some people stick to BB despite the cost. BB also claims to include "pituitary gland substance" unlike UB and I'm not sure what that means exactly. If you do decide to go with UB or something similar, make sure to supplement with kelp or L-Tyrosine to keep your temperature up, as BB has kelp included in the pill formulation.

FrenchRose

Thank you very much for the information...I have tried Clevastin and it added only about .5 inches and that with with the pills and cream massaging everyday. I have read many others on here saying they had a lot of luck with the BO and BB and at this point I am willing to try anything and although I know not everybody get the same results, I just cant afford to waste anymore money than I have too.

Teeny Tiny

BB is BO, BO stands for Bovine Ovary, which is the main ingredient in BB (Bountiful Breast), UB (Ultra Breast) and many other brands of BO pills. I myself won't even take the risk of trying any brand because of the possibility of contracting Mad Cow Disease, who's to really say for sure whether any of them are using safe sources of BO. BO from Argentina (The safest source) isn't cheap, therefore any brands that don't charge much for theirs are likely not using it, maybe some from China or some other unsafe source. Nothing is worth risking dying a very nasty death in about 10 years, not even bigger breasts. I'll stick with my noogleberry to get where I want to be. ;) :D ;D

FrenchRose

Thank you Teeny, I just realized that I typped BO instead of UB. I have come to the conclusion that it is not cheap, and right now it is not something I can afford. I do plan on getting my Noogleberry as soon as paydat rolls around and I believe I am going to try to use PM and Maca to see if they will help for me. I have high hopes.

xoxojenny

In case if anyone is wondering, you can get generic BO or UB and add in pituitary, kelp/L-tyrosine to mimic the ingredients of BB. It is much more cost effective that way.