Beautifully petite breasts! :)

P

piccolina

I love my breasts. I really do. That's why I use NB -- I just want more of them to love! ;) But sometimes, I feel like I get so caught up with the whole "bigger is better" mentality, and I think a lot of us girls here on the forums do too. So I thought it might be a good idea to share pictures of gorgeous, small breasts, to remind us to appreciate the beauty of our bodies that we already have! Of course, there are MANY pictures of beautiful boobs, big and small, in the Gallery section, but I was thinking more like professional shots of women, perhaps models, that are more artfully done than our swelling shots. Lol!

This picture here that I stumbled upon today is what gave me the idea: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=80&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=14122774&parentid=W_APP_BRASANDUNDERWEAR&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority&navCount=7&navAction=push&color=&pushId=W_APP_BRASANDUNDERWEAR&popId=W_INTIMATES&prepushId=&selectedProductSize=

Sorry that's such a huge link, but it wouldn't let me copy the picture. The one in the middle is especially gorgeous! I saw that and thought, wow, do I even want big boobs?! :)

I'll attach some more that I've found. Anyone else want to add your favorite pics of smaller breasts??

Attachments

• keira_knightley_small_breasts.jpg
    keira_knightley_small_breasts.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 522
  • bra.jpg
    bra.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 259
  • intenzioni+fall+winter+2010-1.jpg
    intenzioni+fall+winter+2010-1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 198

LAWMANN2004

HI Piccolena!!!!!!!!
Wouldn't it be great for NB if they all ordered
a start up kit fron Lucy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As far as the models go, It seems like the on-line
catalogs have more of them in there pages than
the other ones do. Any thoughts on that????????
Keep up the good work.
Stay safe, and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

sliptinge

What a great idea Piccolina!! Yeah the media has our whole body image completely distorted of what we're "supposed" to look like and what not. When I see models and actresses that have smallish breasts I can't help but respect them more than the other actresses who get famous and jump at the opportunity to get their boobs done *coughmeganfoxcough* Personally I thought she looked stunning with smaller boobs. Now her boobs just look weird, in my opinion.

My favorite actress of all time is Milla Jovovich. She is very talented and absolutely GORGEOUS. I loooove her body and small breasts. She is such a powerful woman and I think it is really admirable of her that she is so confident in her body. She doesn't care about padded bras and in some tasteful nudity roles has even gone topless. Oh piccolina, I also love Keira Knightley. She has shown her breasts in some roles as well. She is so lovely. Keep the pictures coming ladies!

Attachments

• Natalie_Portman_.jpg
    Natalie_Portman_.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 231
  • natalie portman.bmp
    438.6 KB · Views: 397
  • milla-jovovich-maxim-4.jpg
    milla-jovovich-maxim-4.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 288
  • milla-jovovich-0602-020.jpg
    milla-jovovich-0602-020.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 362
  • milla_jovovich_10.jpg
    milla_jovovich_10.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 195
  • milla_jovovich34.jpg
    milla_jovovich34.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 175
  • milla.jpg
    milla.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 208

jnorton22002

Hi there Pic, and sliptinge,

This is regarding your posting together of the "small breasted women". I'm very, very happy both of you posted that. What I have tried to do when the chance was there was to help people feel good about themselves on this forum. I have read where sooooo many of them were so sad. It just tears me up. I am soooo very proud of you both. It shows that WE CAN be happy with what God gave us. Bravo, this will help soooo many more here on this forum. Please try to remember this when you are trying sooo hard to increase your boobage. ALL of you wonderful ladies in this forum impress me so much as they are. In real terms, if I was a boyfriend of any of you, I would so love you for WHO you are NOT what you don't have, in your mind. I love you guys BRAVO BRAVO My hugs and Kisses to you. Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Paloma

Yeah, I've been diggin' the American Apparel models' beautiful flat-ish look! I love that they don't pad anything or act like there is something lacking. They're proud and hot. Check it:

Attachments

• serve-4.asp.jpeg
    serve-4.asp.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 170
  • serve-3.asp.jpeg
    serve-3.asp.jpeg
    25.9 KB · Views: 168
  • rollergirl.jpg
    rollergirl.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 166
  • rsafd354_02.jpg
    rsafd354_02.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 309
  • lonely-lady.jpg
    lonely-lady.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 176
  • serve-1.asp.jpeg
    serve-1.asp.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 169
  • rsans303s_06.jpg
    rsans303s_06.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 172

0xducesax0

what a great idea!
here are mine :) and you guys thought VS models had big boobs! they are bigger than mine but they're still small!

Attachments

• 134aa767ef95c3268d519bcc910124987cc627cd_m.jpg
    134aa767ef95c3268d519bcc910124987cc627cd_m.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 331
  • candice-swanepoel-topless.jpg
    candice-swanepoel-topless.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 268
  • tumblr_kpvzrb5Pg21qzgqajo1_500_large.jpg
    tumblr_kpvzrb5Pg21qzgqajo1_500_large.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 289

Lily13

What a great thread indeed!! :-*

It is true that most models don't have very large breasts at all. In fact it's actually frowned upon because you can always make boobs look bigger with lighting tricks or very padded push up bras. If your breasts are too large though for the sample clothes then you are in trouble. You can't take boobs away! lol :) I think most of the VS models are 32C's or 34B's C's, but there are a few exceptions of course.

That first pic of the VS model you posted, I just got their catalog in the mail and she's busting out of the bra on the front cover with crazy cleavage. It looks like she's an E!

I definitely don't want gigantic boobs...Just want them to look nice in a bra. :)

P

piccolina

Yaaay! Thanks for contributing you guys!! This is so cool. :)

@ Sliptinge - Haha yeah Megan Fox = meh... But that Milla?! WOW! Perfect example. She is smokin!!

@ Mama - thanks so much love, :) As always, wonderful words of wisdom!

@ Paloma - omg YESS!!! They are amazing!! Pictures like that inspire me to remember that I don't have anything "lacking" either. Awesome!

@ elena and lily - Yes! I am LOVING that in recent years most of the Vickie's models have more reasonable-looking, natural chests. Definitely some of the pictures they pad and push 'em up so much that they look crazy giant, but you can clearly see that in a lot of the other pics the girls are like B's/C's, some of the "Pink" models are even A's I'd be willing to bet. I remember it not always being this way... When I was younger and my mom would have VS catalogs sent to the house, I remember just looking at them and thinking, "hrmph... boys think these girls are hot and I'm NEVER going to look like that!" :( Of course, now I know better and understand that women can be totally sexy no matter what size their breasts are, but it really pleases me to see models these days of other shapes and sizes, boob-wise!

This thread makes me happy. :D

0xducesax0

Girls I really doubt the VS models i have just posted pictures of are a C!!! they are definitely a small B maybe even a full A! my housemate is a full B and she is HUGE compared to them!

t-bug

The first VS model is Candice swaponel who I think is totally gorgeous and wikipedia says her measurements are like 34-23-34, very modest compared to heidi klum's D's!!

oodellaly

This thread makes me remember that I always liked my small breasts, just want them perky again! I'd be satisfied with just some more fullness after having breastfed. GO IBTC! (itty bitty titty committee) ;)

Teeny Tiny

Oooh, that IBTC brings back some bad memories! My ex used to make fun of me being "flat chested" all the time, stare at other women and "teeny boppers" who were "more gifted" than I, then try to make me take care of his boner. Daily he used to call me his "Itty Bitty Titty Committee", and his "Titless Wonder", among other things like "Bitch", "Whore", "Slut", etc, etc, etc, none of which I was. I am a very modest person so calling me a whore or a slut is like calling a nun a prostitute. We had a neighbor one time that started calling me BB because he told him I was his "Bubble Butted Itty Bitty Titty Committee". The neighbor had fun with the bubble butt nickname, but didn't touch the itty bitty titty committee nickname because he knew that him talking about me like that to my face was not cool, let alone to others. Needless to say he's now my ex-husband! Now I have a good man, one that wouldn't mind if I had larger titties, but one that doesn't make fun of me for having small ones, one that loves me for me and never says anything bad about me to my face or to anyone else, if I manage to get them to grow more it will just be an added bonus for him. ;)

lovenotbombs

Dear Teeny Tiny,

What a horrible person your ex was. :mad:

My nick name was "airplane runway" in high school.
I was told by a stranger at a Halloween party that I could never be Wonder Woman because I couldn't fill out the corset.

Stuff like that will add to your lack of confidence (even though you shouldn't care) no matter what.
People like that should just hide under a rock and die.

I am glad you have found someone who respects you and loves you for who you are. You deserve it. We all do. :)

Teeny Tiny said:
Oooh, that IBTC brings back some bad memories! My ex used to make fun of me being "flat chested" all the time, stare at other women and "teeny boppers" who were "more gifted" than I, then try to make me take care of his boner. Daily he used to call me his "Itty Bitty Titty Committee", and his "Titless Wonder", among other things like "Bitch", "Whore", "Slut", etc, etc, etc, none of which I was. I am a very modest person so calling me a whore or a slut is like calling a nun a prostitute. We had a neighbor one time that started calling me BB because he told him I was his "Bubble Butted Itty Bitty Titty Committee". The neighbor had fun with the bubble butt nickname, but didn't touch the itty bitty titty committee nickname because he knew that him talking about me like that to my face was not cool, let alone to others. Needless to say he's now my ex-husband! Now I have a good man, one that wouldn't mind if I had larger titties, but one that doesn't make fun of me for having small ones, one that loves me for me and never says anything bad about me to my face or to anyone else, if I manage to get them to grow more it will just be an added bonus for him. ;)

whoa.......... I am just speechless.....what a cock.

oodellaly

Oh no... sorry Teeny Tiny, i didn't mean to bring back bad memories! IBTC doesn't have any negative connotations for me, so i didn't mean to be insulting either if i was. As this thread shows, a lot of people recognize that small breasts are incredibly beautiful, so i don't believe it's an insult to say someone has small breasts. Your ex-husband sounds as worthless as mine for trying to do that. My ex-husband used to put me down for having different sized breasts during breastfeeding... hello, I was breastfeeding HIS CHILD! Well, i eventually left him too. And the boyfriend i had after him loved my uneven milky boobs, thought it was incredibly sexy when i breastfed, even found kinky ways to enjoy them (ahh, TMI :-X ). He even loved them after they deflated to what they are now; used to say, "more than a mouthful is a waste." ;)

Anyway, people like our ex-husbands and those that called us all names are just horribly insecure bullies. I hope their emotional abuse and attempts at demeaning didn't contribute to a bad self-image or cause a desire and motivation for growing bigger boobs! I know at this point, being single with no intention of getting into a relationship, the only person i want to impress is myself when i look in the mirror. I don't even care if my boobs grow that much, I just want them full and perky again, like how they were before pregnancy (which was pretty small). It may be partially true and kind of psychologically messed up that in some ways I see this as trying to erase the damage that asshole's influence had on my body, and I hate that he still has that kind of power over me, but hey, that's what therapy is for. Maybe this is a sort of therapy for me. I ultimately want to do it to feel good about myself and get back the confidence i had pre-pregnancy, not to be what he or others wanted me to be. Sounds like you've found the right kind of person now who appreciates you for who you are, so that's really good. I hope we can all let go of all our bad booby memories with a laugh, and ultimately do this for ourselves. Cheers!

jnorton22002

Hi all, especially Teeny and Noogleboober.

The really sad thing in life is that PEOPLE are cruel. This is something, I think society has caused in many ways. ALL of you young ladies and older ladies ARE a tremendous source of knowledge, both about yourselves here on this forum and about life in general. Those are qualities that many don't have. Teeny, I haven't had the great chance to really chat with you, but my heart is always with you. your class is soooo evident in how you come to the aid of others. Your ex was a total ass and you chose to be bigger in life than he. You are such a wonderful addition to the Noogleberry forum. Your present husband is God SENT. HE LOVES you in ways that make me have tears. Soooooo understand only that The Lord shines on you. He is watching you and lifting you up all the time. Remember, always, that WE all share in this together. We cry together and we rejoice together. You are a classy woman, please don't ever forget that.

Pic, I have had times where I have posted to you. You really came up with a great idea. It is very cool that you feel it would help others to feel better about their breasts even if small. Soooooo many times in life, we wonder if bigger is better. Having been a male all my life and finally addressing the fact that I really WAS a woman all my life is great for me, but to see you realize that small IS good too is wonderful. Having been a male, I have always admired smaller breasts, not the bigger ones. It was because I wanted them but big breasts somehow seem to come with less a personality, if you know what I mean. Continue to LOVE WHO YOU ARE. Not what you want. Don't get me wrong, I pray you will get bigger boobage, but you are already a winner to me sweetheart, both you and Teeny are. I would die for the chance to be as classy as you both and for that matter, all of you wonderful ladies here on this forum. I say Bravo to all of you. You all ARE My INSPIRATION. God Bless all of you and to Teeny and Pic, Blessing upon you both from me. I KNOW, you both deserve everything that comes your way. Don't give up. Keep up the fight, always. With much love and kisses to you two and to all Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :) :) :)

Teeny Tiny

Thanks Mama J, you are one very caring, good hearted lady!

It's always inspirational to me to read your posts, I try not to miss a single one, but not sure if I've read them all or not. I know you've had your ups and downs just like the rest of us, hopefully there will be nothing but ups for all of us from here on. I feel so proud that I have become a member of such a wonderful family of nooglers. If ever I'm feeling down about myself or my progress all I have to do is log on and I find comfort and contentment in the words you and others post. And I must say that I'm not experiencing great, fast results, but then I haven't been as devoted to my noogling as I once was, sometimes life gets in the way too much to noogle every single day anymore. But regardless I am seeing results and gaining a bit more confidence in myself, which is good. Now that we're somewhat settled in to my mother-in-laws house and I've managed to get some new check valves for my air lines I'm getting ready to start noogling again. Haven't been able to do any noogling for the last couple weeks, but I haven't lost any of what I've gained yet either, so I'm slightly bigger and better than when I started noogling, which is a plus. As far as my ex goes, piss on him!!! I'd love to manage to noogle them up to a 36D and bump into him sometime, so he could see what he screwed up and missed out on because he treated me so bad and wouldn't let me buy a noogleberry system when I was with him to try. ;) :D ;D