Belle's progress

SydKait

Matt- thats funny, considering I noogle while playing video games with my roomate. Actually, I couldn't noogle as much as I do without them, they makes time go by quicker.

Damacus87- Sometimes I barely notice them. Other times I have to stay curled up in a ball. About a year ago I actually went to the ER room because it was THAT bad, I cant even to begin to explain it. I couldn't feel my legs and I felt like I was being stabbed in the stomach. Then all of a sudden, it was gone.... it went from one of the worse pains ever to nothing within about an hour. I felt so silly.
Recently I had the same thing happen. My roommate was walking me to the couch so I could lay down but I fell and had a seizure because of the pain. I didn't go to the ER that time, I knew it would pass like last time, and im use to having seizures.

Tired- The everyday maintenance is a real pain. I think it would be a good idea to get checked before noogling/herbs, I wish I had. I don't have any medical insurance, so im hoping planned parenthood can help me.

Lexus- I haven't quit herbs yet. I'm honestly not sure if I should stop now or closer til the appointment. I dont know how long it takes to get them out of your system and hormones back to "normal".
I'm not sure about the fenugreek being the culprit, it could even be the medication your taking. Honestly though, I don't know what your exact proportions are, but 133 pounds doesn't sound bad at all at for your height or breast size! I also think loosing some breast growth is part of the processes, but if you keep at it, you'll bounce back and eventually it will stick.

Which reminds me. Hope this isn't TMI. Heres a pick of my proportions (ill post the rest later my cameras dying, sorry the lighting is ghastly) What do you guys think? Do I need to put on some weight or work on a specific area (other than the girls)? I think I have a pretty nice hourglass waist, but I look a little pearish. Slightly thicker lower half, hips and thighs. If and when my boobs do catch up, I think I would like to make my booty just a little bigger too.

Attachments

• body.jpg
    body.jpg
    340.5 KB · Views: 243

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
Belle thats horrible and I hope eventually they get better for you if that is even possible , sounds odd i dont think it could with a week of so called hell like that :(, and as far as your pic goes , you have one amazing body rite now like i want honestly, and I think once your boobies get to what you want and maybe a couple more pounds and keep curves you will for sure be a bomb shell amoungst us all :) hope you the best luck in this

BustyBabe

I think you look great! You've got a gorgeous midsection, I love how defined your waist is.

I don't think you need to gain any weight. Add some bigger boobs and that's basically what I want my body to look like, with maybe a tiny bit of muscle definition ;).

SydKait

Thanks for the input. I think i'm going to purchase a blender soon and start mixing my own protein shakes. I would like to gain 5 pounds but im hesitant to actively make myself gain weight. Hopefully by next year I will have naturally gone up to 100 pounds. I'm also thinking about adding another herb or perhaps a liquid extract.

i'm still taking fenugreek and saw palmetto
and thinking about adding some wild yam or fennel

they seem to be 4 of the most popular/recommended herbs from what iv read. I don't know which direction I want to go yet.

My swelling has been great. In fact, i'm starting to reach the ends of my medium cups. Iv definitely got some permanent growth, but nothing drastic enough to take a picture of though.
I'll probably be purchasing the large cups within a few months. :)

SydKait

Reached the end of my medium domes.
Here some swelling pictures.
They are soooo pointy. lol I guess its better than slopey.
The redness on the one areola is just a little irritation from the tape. No biggie.
I'm not really thrilled with how they look but I realize its because A.) the camera always accentuates my flaws and unevenness B.) I still have a long way to go.

Attachments

• front1.JPG
    front1.JPG
    694.6 KB · Views: 318
  • rightpoint.JPG
    rightpoint.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 286
  • leftpoint.JPG
    leftpoint.JPG
    738.6 KB · Views: 306

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
What a difference between your first pics and your last now^^

Thats realy amazing, congrats :)

Matt B

Mornin Belle,Pointy is beautiful and so are they.As they get bigger they wiil get a little sloapy and thats good too.I call
that shape and drape!! ;D

Just beautifull!!! Matt ;)

leelake

Transforming myself one day at a time!
Your pictures are great and so are your results. Keep it up and you will achieve what you are looking for. I.m taling PM 3x a day 500mg. and that has really helped me. Remember one day at a time... :)

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
wow belle congrats! The girls look great!!! And I love the shape looks like your keeping the original shape too this is where I would eventually love to get at, good luck in the continuation!!

I must admit that you have such a lovely body image!

how i wished to look as good as you are, oh one day, i will :D

and good luck with NB, you've been getting good swelling 8)

SydKait

Aw thanks you guys, everyone here is so incredibly sweet and supportive. I looked at the pictures side by side and their really is a pretty drastic difference. Hopefully Ill be ordering the large cups sometime soon. :)

<3

Lolli88

Excellent progress, Im impressed! I just put in an order today and was wondering if I need any cream or something to put on?

SydKait

Congratulations! Yes. You'll need some sort of lotion, cream, or oil to massage on and around your breasts before noogling. It helps keep suction and hydrates the skin so that it can expand without damaging the tissue. You can pretty much use anything you want. I'm currently using olive oil.

Heres a couple threads to give you an idea of what other people are using

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=2146.0

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3476.0

leelake

Transforming myself one day at a time!
Your progress is awesome, it keeps me inspired to not give up!! Larger boobs are around the corner!

SydKait

Dont give up leelake! Try not to fixate on the finishline. The worst thing you could do is nothing at all.
I try to keep busy while noogling. Watch a movie, take a nap, clean, etc. I practically forget about them and so I can wear them for a long time.
Although my swelling is drastic, my permant growth isn't much. Their wider, fuller, and shapelier.
Thats proof enough for me that this works. It may take a long time, but if you want it bad enough you just might get it. ;)

TooSmall

Belle,
You are BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so inspired by your progress!!! My little's look nearly identical to your first pic by the side. Actually, less :-[ but closer to the side pic than the front pic. It is odd, but I think the reason this is is my filling more on the sides than towards the top of the breasts.
Everything about your photos is beautiful. I can only hope that in the time to come mine can look half as good :) :D

SydKait

Thanks TooSmall and welcome to the forum!

I'm sure you'll do just fine, regardless of your starting size and shape.
Cant wait to follow you on your journey! If I can do it, anyone can. hehe

Your stats sound cute btw. Sounds like your tiny all over. :D

SydKait

Started taking 500mg x2 daily of Maca for butt/hip enhancement. I'm already pretty satisfied with my backside but I wouldn't mind a little extra cushion. My ideal would be a perky 35 inches. I also started up a light full body exercise regimen. (Apart from my walks/jogs)

Squats- 2 sets of 10
Shoulder Press- 2 sets of 5
Rows- 2 sets of 5
Push Ups- 2 sets of 5

Id also love to have a treadmill for winter.
I read some ladies gained weight in unwanted places while taking Maca. So Id like to take preventive measurements against that.

*Iv also gotten use to noogling without the soft rings. Its probably a good thing because that means I get more of the breast in the dome. Strangely, my red rings go away quicker now.*

I also wanted to share this empowering documentary about breasts for anyone interested.
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/busting-out/
"Busting Out challenges both women and men to think about breasts in new ways, question what the culture tells us about breasts, and understand who’s profiting from our attitudes and who is being harmed.

matty86

hey guys
hi every one im kinda new here and i know this isnt the right place to post this, but the area it should go really isnt there. im 26, 5 foot 10 and just wanted to know if there is one of these pumps that will work for me, and if you need to see a starting point i can put a pick up. thanks