Best hint or tip you've received so far to help in noogling

roadrashes

By far the best tip I have received thus far was use the right domes and noogling in the bath tub. I think the tub suggestion came from teeny tiny. I am saving a ton of lotion now, getting great suction and having no problems getting both xl domes on at the same time. The sweliing is great too and I find that if I put a bra on and stay warm it is lasting for hours.

Anyone else learn something that helped?

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!
Constant usage, Slow and easy, Take your time, Lots of lotion.
Are just A few that come to mind now.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Teeny Tiny

Yeah! The bathtub tip is working for others, glad I mentioned it. But don't forget to use at least some lotion, preferably cocoa butter or some other that helps prevent stretch marks to moisturize them and help prevent stretch marks from forming, especially if you should get a sudden growth/swelling spurt. But I wouldn't wait until you get the spurt to use it, apply a small amount after your bathtub session, rubbing gently so you don't reduce the swelling any, it may help keep the swelling around a bit longer as well. Since I've been noogling in the bathtub I've been getting more swelling and experiencing signs of possible growth and/or increased swelling coming in the near future. ;) :D ;D

noog

I would say noogling in the bath tub is one of the best tips that helped me. I fill my medium domes in half the time when I'm in the bathtub. The swelling is better too! :) Also thought I was using enough lotion, couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting near the swelling when not in the tub until I read some where on here that you want so much on that you'd have to wipe it off with a towel. After upping the lube I get better swelling, still not as good as the bathtub. can't wait for it to become permanent! Love all the info on this forum!!

F

firm bustliever

Hi all!

This isn't a tip I've received but one I do. I hope it's okay to add this here. :-\ Maybe it's similar to the concept of bathtub noogling without getting totally wet. I find this method helps me get the cups on easily "and" gives me better suction.(which in turn can give me better swelling) :eek:

When I'm putting on my lotion or oils, I use a spray bottle filled with water to make the boobies extra slippery. I usually just spritz my oiled or lotioned hands with water, (the least messy way) then rub on the boobies as usual. They should slide very easily into the cups. I think the moisture from the water plumps up my skin and adds a little elasticity. Combining that with the slip from the lotion or oils,(I think?)makes my skin a little easier to stretch. Nothing scientific here, just my experience.

You "can" spritz your boobies directly if you want,( before or after oiling) just make sure they're slippery not dripping wet. I worry about "too" much water being sucked up into the pump. (is that a problem with bathtub noogling?) I agree with many who say you have to use "lots" of lotion or oils, to make your boobies as slippery as possible ;D Hope this helps and happy noogling to all!

noog

Sounds like a good idea firm bustliever! (I like your name by the way) I'm going to try that. :) I get good results in the bathtub, but taking 3 baths in one day to noogle is a pain somedays!! so i'll have to try that!

F

firm bustliever

Hi Hooters!

I like your name too! ;D I know what you mean about bathing more than once a day. I like to noogle in smaller sessions (30 to 45min) sometimes several times a day. Although it does sound nice and relaxing if you have the time.

Maybe using a heating pad before or after noogling, along with using the water, could help replicate the heat "and" the moisture of the bath? I don't know just brainstorming. I'm always amazed at how many helpful tips and ways to noogle, that the ingenious ladies on this board come up with. :)

melons

1) Use heat+massage (for like 10-15mins) before noogling (this tip alone made me swell 4+inches)
2) drink lotsa water (around 3-4 litres daily in all, drink water while nooglign too)
3) stay warm and well covered / clothed with appropriate support in the bust area to maintain swelling
4) use tons of thick hydrating cream

Anastasia916

Teeny, what was the bathtub trick? Once we get back from leave was planning to start noogling again (and it's been at least 4 months since I last noogled!) going to go for another cup size or two :p I know I'm greedy haha

Teeny Tiny

Here, I'll cut and paste what I put in the other thread...

Another way of heating I found that works is to soak in a nice hot tub or jacuzzi for a while and then put them on. I took a nice relaxing bubble bath the other day, soaked up the hot water for about 15 minutes, then put the domes on and submerged them the best I could for about 45 minutes. Had a nice relaxing hour long hot bubble bath/noogle session. I was nice and relaxed and swollen when I got done, so if you have the time try it and pamper yourself while achieving some awesome swelling.

Also, the more bubble bath you use the better the suction, but I can also get a good suction with no lotion at all, so some may still need some lube while others need none at all.

Oh, and good luck gaining a couple more cups Anastasia, I knew the booby greed would get to you.

I am definitely growing, slowly but growing. Yesterday I had some of if not the best swelling I have ever had, I have added some of the Jason Natural Wild Yam balancing moisturizing creme to my routine. And this morning they're achy, like possible growing pains ache, and I'm having that God awful back pain when I noogle again, which I had the last time I had a swelling/growth spurt, so with any luck I'll have another one soon. ;) :D ;D

Anastasia916

Sounds like a good idea, we just got back from leave today, so will try it sometime this week. I take hot baths often and soak for a while in a lavender bubble bath to deal with back pain, so I can do it when I do those. And haha yea I have a few bras like the miraculous one from VS, I have 2 from VS in a size 32D and two that are the same but cheaper from Target in a 34C and they make you look 2 sizes bigger than you are, and I love the way I look in it (yea yea I know I said that when I had it in a 32B LOL) so my new goal is a 32E/34DD, if I only get one more size bigger I'd be fine though, and if I don't get any bigger at all but maintained size while I tone the rest of my body, that's fine too. So I'll be going into this with a whatever happens attitude, instead of stressing about if I gain or not. Not sure if I'm going to restart the BO or not, just going to go with pumping for now and see what happens. I told hubby though, once I get to 2 more sizes to take my pump away LOL cause I think after that would be ridiculously too big for my frame. I don't want to go Dolly Parton :p

So what size are you now Teeny? And when do you think you will have reached your goal?

Teeny Tiny

Not really sure what size I am, still wearing the same bras, just fill them more. Need to get a professional fitting to see if I'm a 34 or 36 band size. Some bras fit well in 34, others 36, actually have one 36C that's almost too tight around on the loosest setting. I've been pumping up to a 36C lately, without swelling I think I've gone from a small 36A to a full 36A/small 36B. Have no idea when I'll reach my goal, at first I did it several hours a day every day, then it tapered down drastically to where I'd go almost a month at times barely noogling any, life got just way too crazy. Then at the end of December I made a New Years resolution to noogle every day through 2011 and see where I am a year from now. I've noogled off and on at least 2 hours a day since about a week before the new year, the swelling is getting better and better, and I'm retaining more and more each day, which I hope will become permanent growth in the near future. I'm thinking about only noogling 6 days a week right now, thinking about taking Sundays off because they are very sore right now. My nipples swell and hurt like crazy when I noogle, so much so some days my hubby can't touch them at night until they settle down. They're pretty achy right now too, don't know if it's from noogling or if they may be growing pains. I know I get a God awful pain in my back at times while I'm noogling like I did before just before a growth/swelling spurt, so maybe the extra boobage I have each morning is turning into growth, that would be so awesome! I've also added Jason Natural Wild Yam Balancing Moisturizing Creme to my routine, and I'm taking Collagen types 1 & 3 now, I'm using the powder and mixing it in orange juice every morning. And I've gone back on Spirulina, I take the powder and mix it in orange flavored Hawaiian punch, it's not bad that way. And as soon as I can afford to I'm going to get a 13 1/2 month supply of Bountiful Breast and see if that helps speed things up any.

roadrashes

I am so loving all these hints and I know the lurkers appreciate it too. Teeny- I agree I have to be mindful to add the coccoa butter after my bath too. My nipple hurt too ( ouch) but I do find if I load them up with vaseline while pumping (just the nipples ) it seems to help a little.By the way, have you tried MSM yet? I was taking 6000 mg then people thought it might be having a negative impact so I cut back to 3000 when i saw I wasn't having any less or more swelling I upped it to 4500 and within a week I seem to have regained some fullness. I learned about the MSM on this site so I'm not pushing you to try anything but put msm in the search thread and maybe you'd be interested if you haven't tried it. You are so close to that B I am sending good boobie growing thoughts your way.

M

Mumma Bear

Absolutely the insulation foam padding for me - was the turning point in making the whole routine so much more manageable and comfortable. Thanks so much itsjust4fun!

Teeny Tiny

Thanks roadrashes! No I haven't tried msm yet, been wanting to though So I'll have to get some next time my hubby gets paid. So far my current routine seems to be working for me though. Every morning for the last week or two they have been retaining a bit more than the day before, and I noticed the other day while I was driving when I hit a bumpy patch of road that for the first time in my life they were bouncing, it felt so weird! :D But I liked it because I knew that was a positive sign that they are in deed growing, especially since I hadn't noogled yet that day. :D

I'm thinking about finding a lingerie shop somewhere in the area that does professional bra fitting and see what size they say I currently am, I'm really curious. All I know is I'm bigger than I was before I started NB! ;) :D ;D

Anastasia916

HAHA Teeny I remember the first time mine bounced or jiggled while doing NBE it feels soooo weird! I was always used to my butt doing that when I jump or anything but not my chest, so when it did happen it was so weird. At first it only happened when I jumped... just wait until it happens to you while you are running, speed walking, and then just regular walking LOL. Mine started jiggling when I regular walk when I get to a 32D, I pulled my top down to show the cleavage while I was walking and got hubby's attention and said "LOOK!!! I'm not jumping or running and they are doing it just walking now!" he started laughing and called me silly :p You're in there to grow more if they are doing that now! Congrats! Just keep doing whatever you are doing and they will do it more and more lol. I have to admit that now the feeling is a bit annoying when I'm working out, so I do wear sportsbras that offer low impact so that they don't bounce everywhere while I'm trying to concentrate on working out lol. And now I'm wanting to go bigger haha, I know I'm nuts lol. When you find out what size you are, let me know! Next time I'm stateside I want to get you one of these amazing bras I got at Target, they make you look 2 sizes bigger than you are, and are as good as the VS version. Heck if you are still in Arizona by the time we move to Nevada (been house hunting and finding a ton of nice ones in our price range! so excited!) maybe we can meet up and have dinner haha, I love meeting friends I met online in person.

Teeny Tiny

That sounds cool to me, I'd love to meet you and your family if we're still here, it will probably be a few months before we can move, but not sure when it will be at this point.

I think it might be annoying working out with them bouncing, but otherwise I think I'll rather enjoy it when they're big enough to do it when I'm walking, it will be interesting to see my hubby's response when he notices. I could just picture him staring at me all the time instead of watching what he's doing and walking into stuff constantly. ;)

This morning I did a 30 minute session after I got up and took my collagen and I was surprised when I took the domes off, they were a little bigger again this morning before I noogled, not drastically, but noticeable, then after 30 minutes of noogling I fit into my 36C, with cleavage. It was the first time I had that much swelling, but after a couple hours of being out running around the swelling reduced to a small 36C, or at least that was the size bra I was wearing at the time. I'm going to see if I can get a fitting somewhere tomorrow or this weekend and see where I'm at in the morning before my first noogling session. ;) :D ;D

nooglebunny

I think one of the best tips I read was to use an old bra to hold the cups in place. As a new noogler, it helps you get the hang of it, sort of like training wheels on a bike. I was not having any success at all without my sports bra, so this helped me to not get discouraged and overwhelmed with using it.

I haven't tried the heat, but I would like to try putting a hot water bottle over the cups as i noogle.

I need to massage before noogling, but I noogle before bed and usually want to hurry up and get the whole thing over with so i don't make time to massage. I will try to get better at this.

I love the idea of noogling in the bath, but that is not practical for me right now. So I will be trying the spritzing with water while lubing up. I love that idea. Thank you all..