Best Way to Retain Suction?

GoBigOrGoHome

Hey everyone!

Just received my new Noogleberry in the mail, and I've been pumping for less than a week now. I'm not sure if it's because I ordered a size too large (x lg suction cup) or not, but I'm finding it difficult to maintain suction in the cups without stiffly holding them in place with my hands. My boyfriend is helping me with the pumping, but it's proving to be very tiresome to do extended sessions. Does anybody have any suggestions, tips, or tricks on how to maintain the best level of suction? Or do you think I should order a smaller suction cup size? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

B

boobieswanted

Try the airlocks. I haven't use them myself parsay but I mean I've been reading it's been keeping their suction in place while doing chores around the house. I wanna buy them myself but like over $20 just for one. Are you kidding me? Better luck with sticking something into the hole after achieving suction. Or, buying the tubing clamps. I saw them on ebay for like $1.89 with s&h.

Good Luck!

lexuswoman

I just use a large binder clip, its like a huge paper clip that you use to clip together a large stack of paper. There used to be a girl selling her Brava airlock on ebay, but she wanted like $90 for some plastic tubing that you could get at Petco for a couple of dollars. I just use the binder clip to keep suction and its easy to release air if needed. Hope this helps!