Big bum help?

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi everyone, when i started my whole NBE journey many of you know i was male. One of the traits i have gained since starting NBE is a rather large bum lol which i hate and i would love to make it smaller , i also have large hips and at times i feel like a bit of a wide load :( i also have cellulite which i can not get rid of. My question is does anyone know what i can do to help with my size, i mean i dont expect miricles lol and i have lost weight but if anything that has made my bum and hips and everything stand out even more. So any advice is very welcome :)

Heres a picture of me before my NBE back in 2008 and one of me not so long ago. I guess i want to be some where inbetween the two :)

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Attachments

• my bum.jpg
    my bum.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 456

pipitavivita

Hi Cheryl!

First of all, I don't think you should feel bad at all! A small waist with wide hips is lovely and very feminine, they compliment your other "assets" ;) You know the thing with weight loss is, that most of the times, you start off by losing water weight, or sadly, muscle at first, and its only after this that you begin to lose fat. Because of this women and men often see a smaller number on the scale, but have a sort of "skinny fat" look to them. What I would really recommend for you is to do callanetics! I really like it because its not an aerobic exercise, however it tones you up just right, and I believe the exercises also help you in not only having a flat defined tummy and waist, but to narrow the hip area, while making the butt rounder and perkier! With squats and lunges, my main beef is that even though trainers usually say that its "so hard" and takes a lot of effort for women to bulk up, but from what I've experienced its not the same. If you would like a slimmer leaner figure overall, I say go for callanetics, it really worked miracles on my family members, and swimming always did the trick for me! Nothing gave me slimmer ankles and calves than swimming :) Usually I only do the leg kicks though without any of the upper arms movements, because after a while, it can build up the arms and shoulders along with the ribcage, which I personally do not want.

Hopefully this helps you a bit :)

Take care, and dont be too hard on yourself!!!

Love,

pipitavivita

K

KittyKat

I agree with the above post! Callanetics is wonderful if you want a lean physique. Lean and feminine. Rather than bulking up the muscles like weight training does, it will elongate the muscle with gentle stretches. Also, you can try Pilates. I know Pilates give you the strong lean ballet dancer look that many women want, and many don't, which is why they want to stay away if they're going for a more hourglass look (which is what you have right now and I think it's GORGEOUS). I am actually an hourglass and have rather wide hips and large thighs and a considerably smaller waist, but I am also carrying a lot of excess weight right now which I know that when I lose, will take away some of my curves. I love the big butts and wide hips and small waist look. The bigger the contrast the better, which is why I intend to go on a high protein diet and exercise my lower body with heavy weights to get some serious curves lol. Is there anything in particular that made your hips spread so beautifully? :p Because I would love me some of that :D
You look wonderful as you are as far as I'm concerned, but if you want a smaller bum etc, definitely other than exercise, DIET is probably 90% of what you need to focus on for results. So a low carb and high protein diet would greatly help your cause (cellulite as well) and of course, cardio. Regular and intense for fat loss. The high protein would help you not lose too much of the muscle mass. I remember when I was 17 (I am now 21) I went on a near starvation diet. I lost plenty of weight, fact. But I still had a belly and my skin was kind of...loose. Even on my arms. I wasn't that overweight to begin with. That's because instead of losing fat, I was severely dehydrated and lost a lot of muscle mass. So to prevent that from happening, a high protein diet is essential!
Kisses! xxx

S

sissy2345

You are just showing off your ass-ets again! :) Did you ever think when you started on this journey that women would be jealous of your breasts and butt? Seriously you look great. Protein, walking in hilly areas, lunges, and pilates machine really toned my lower half, keeping me firm while losing weight. When I toned up, I lost the little cellulite I had also. Don't believe them when they say there is nothing you can do about it.

Sissy